Worklist #2 - HWS is the priority!

Is it all right if I start writing up a draft then? I quite enjoyed writing the Earth Virgo article, and I'm looking foward to writing more.
Of course.

On a general note, you don't have to call articles before you write them; just write. It's better to have many people writing the same article, than none at all.

Edit : And of course, the community is really grateful for everyone's contributions!
can i call aquario
seeing as i have it allready
(Jul. 11, 2010  5:13 PM)NOVA Wrote: can i call aquario
seeing as i have it allready

If you want to do it, go ahead and write up a draft and post it here in the Beywiki Project forum.
I've written it up if you guys wanna take a look
and while im at it i should take a smash at cyber pegasis too if you guys dont mind
could i have a try writeing one for counter leone?
Kei, can you put me down for Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F and Ray Unicorno D125CS? My cousin's coming back on August 31st with those Beys for me, so when I nab 'em, I'll get crackin' on the articles. I really want to pitch in Pinching_eyes and I'm glad to see everyone's work thus far~
I'll try my best to write the article on the Launcher Rubber.
i could do an article for rock ariesED145B
Its already been done in the form of its light hweel counter part and as the rock article has already been done it would just be a matter of copy pasting
EDIT 801st post
I'm going to un-call the 3-segment launcher grip article, since there's very little happening on my draft thread.
I call gravity Perseus. Already made a draft please tell me wat you guys think!
Anyone planning a Meteo L Drago thread anytime soon?

Or do we need more testing done?
(Oct. 03, 2010  4:21 PM)arkboy Wrote: Anyone planning a Meteo L Drago thread anytime soon?

Or do we need more testing done?
Of course more testing is needed.
If no one has called Rock Escolpio/Scorpio yet, I'll give it a shot.
Has anyone done an artice with a beyblade that has the parts D125 and B? Couldnt find any on the wiki. Im half way through typing up a draft for counter leone and im not realy to sure what should be mentioned about D125 and B, would it be correct to mention there old uses before becoming out classed?
(Oct. 07, 2010  2:43 AM)Dirge Wrote: Has anyone done an artice with a beyblade that has the parts D125 and B? Couldnt find any on the wiki. Im half way through typing up a draft for counter leone and im not realy to sure what should be mentioned about D125 and B, would it be correct to mention there old uses before becoming out classed?
Ball is already written and published, and somebody made a draft for Rock Orso D125B, so that has some description of D125.
(Oct. 07, 2010  2:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ball is already written and published, and somebody made a draft for Rock Orso D125B, so that has some description of D125.

ahhh thanks alot ^^
i dibs/ call on meteo l drago heres my current thread is it up to wiki standards?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Meteo-L-...#pid432100
There should be an article over performance tips too....I so need this article to make my own bey customization,,,, plzzz someone!!!!!!!
There are articles on many "performance tips"/bottoms. Other than the need for those articles, I can't tell what you're saying?
has everyone forgotten about both Quetzalcoatl and Earth Eagle.
(Nov. 28, 2010  1:30 PM)Perseus1757 Wrote: has everyone forgotten about both Quetzalcoatl and Earth Eagle.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...uila_145WD

But yes, Quetzalcoatl could be written about.
I would call:

Counter Leone D125B

Tomorrow i'll have got it and i'll start with tests!

Let me know if it's ok for you!
i think dirge did a draft on that but im not sure if it's up on the wiki