Worklist #2 - HWS is the priority!

Logically you would ask that after you have received it and tested its parts very extensively, not before. This is what we have been trying to make people understand in most of this topic.
(Dec. 26, 2010  12:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Logically you would ask that after you have received it and tested its parts very extensively, not before. This is what we have been trying to make people understand in most of this topic.

I know quite a bit about the bey as is, and I was going to do testing. If someone comes along before me, let them at it. I was stating that soon I will be writing a draft, if it hasn't already been done.
You wrote that your Ray Gil had not even arrived yet ...
(Dec. 26, 2010  3:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You wrote that your Ray Gil had not even arrived yet ...

I have it now and I'm doing testing. I'll be writing a draft shortly.
Although there are already two drafts, would I still be allowed to write a draft for Poison Serpent? I am just checking, because I do not want to post something like that if it is not necessary.
Will there be articles for each bey in the maximum series or have it like it was for dark series beys? Just incase anyone with hell kerbecs was thinking of doing one.
(Dec. 30, 2010  11:51 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Will there be articles for each bey in the maximum series or have it like it was for dark series beys? Just incase anyone with hell kerbecs was thinking of doing one.
I think they are different enough to warrant separate articles, but perhaps there could be an article on the Maximum Series in general, which woud link to Flame Byxis' article, etc.

I am not certain this was necessarily on-topic though.
I would like to attempt Grand Ketos T125RS, however I would need help on weights, as I don't own a scale that could weigh the parts.
Instead of like calling articles maybe people should just be enlightned as to what articles still need written. You end up with morons calling beys or less adept members reserving articles someone more qualified might otherwise attempt.
I hurt my arm so I can't really do a article fast as of now but I would be able to do flame byxis if someone can provide the weights of 230 and byxis.
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:32 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Instead of like calling articles maybe people should just be enlightned as to what articles still need written. You end up with morons calling beys or less adept members reserving articles someone more qualified might otherwise attempt.

Yeah, exactly. Honestly, the whole idea of calling articles is relatively meaningless nowadays. If you want to write something, just write it. Articles which have already been written to an acceptable quality will be removed from the OP anyway.

Better to have too many articles than for people to get confused and have none.
I'll take Flame Byxis and Right Launcher 2 if that's okay with you, Kei.

I have both and use both quite often.
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:15 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I'll take Flame Byxis and Right Launcher 2 if that's okay with you, Kei.

I have both and use both quite often.

(Jan. 12, 2011  10:03 PM)♥ Wrote: If you want to write something, just write it.
I did something on Grand Ketos, so I called it I guess XD.
Well, I tried http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Killer-Beafowl-UW145EWD I have the bey, And they didn't have a good article draft anywhere so I did it, Does it need something? If it does, Please post it on that thread.

I guess I kinda called this one?

Edit: It was Cyber Pegasis, I changed the link to Killer Beafowl.
I was not sure where to post it, but I call 'dibs' on adding information about 4D in the Metal Fight Beyblade article. It looks like I will also have to look through all of it again since people have been badly editing it ... Some words did not even have capital letters.
Calling Torch Aries 125D.
You dont call Anything. Just write the draft.

It has been said Numerous Times.
Edit: Sorry, not really the right thread for this. It would've been, but the post kinda changed as I was writing it. Sorry :3
What does everyone think of putting Legend Series Bey articles inside their original Metal System counterparts, by just adding a Metal Wheel section with a caveat saying Hasbro released these as xyz, etc.?
Sounds like a good idea, but Cyber, Counter, and Infinity/Thunder were all previously released by TT, so what would you do with those?
(Jun. 12, 2011  2:59 PM)♥ Wrote: What does everyone think of putting Legend Series Bey articles inside their original Metal System counterparts, by just adding a Metal Wheel section with a caveat saying Hasbro released these as xyz, etc.?

I think they deserve their own articles because they are new Metal Wheels. We will just make sure to mention that the they are based off of their Metal System counterparts.
And I would like to suggest an Hasbro section of beywiki for Legend Series. Would that contribute or no?
(Jun. 12, 2011  8:05 PM)® Wrote: And I would like to suggest an Hasbro section of beywiki for Legend Series. Would that contribute or no?

Maybe a "Legend Series Beyblade" category. Actually, I should do this for the Maximum Series too; I'll go make one right now called "Maximum Series Beyblade".
Sounds good Kei. I would like you to update the OP for me please. I want to do a Counter Leone145D draft. But sadly I dont have one of those weight thingy. Plus Hasbro DO weight around .1-.3 grams. Or just put TT's weight?