Worklist #2 - HWS is the priority!

Just wrote a draft on Quetzacoatl since the other one was going no where. Check it out and comment on it.
I think I can do Poison Serpent SW145SD. The only problem is, my friend traded the Poison. I'll give it a shot.
ok megablader2 i will have 2 take a gander at it. anyone call Earth Eagle yet however
(Dec. 01, 2010  12:45 PM)Perseus1757 Wrote: ok megablader2 i will have 2 take a gander at it. anyone call Earth Eagle yet however

Uhh ...
(Nov. 30, 2010  9:15 PM)Wraith Wrote: I think I can do Poison Serpent SW145SD. The only problem is, my friend traded the Poison. I'll give it a shot.

If you want I can write a description of Poison for you. Smile
oh i did not know it formely called Earth Aquila...srry.
Can somebody update the beyblades which have been called please?
As, I keep on thinking that I could do one, but then I realize that someone has called it.
(And, it's a little outdated.)
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:25 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2010  9:15 PM)Wraith Wrote: I think I can do Poison Serpent SW145SD. The only problem is, my friend traded the Poison. I'll give it a shot.

If you want I can write a description of Poison for you. Smile

Yeah, that would be cool.
I should have the draft up in a week at most.
Okay, I would like to call Thermal Pisces, as I will be getting that for Christmas, so it will be up by New years!
(Dec. 12, 2010  5:41 PM)AngelicSight Wrote: Okay, I would like to call Thermal Pisces, as I will be getting that for Christmas, so it will be up by New years!

(Feb. 02, 2010  7:20 PM)Kei Wrote: Note: Don't call it if you don't have it. The Beywiki is supposed to be a compendium of all things related to the Beyblade Hobby; so, we can't have people writing articles filled with baseless speculation about Beyblades they do not own or do not have any experience with. It's a waste of your time, and our time.
No, I meant because I will be getting it then, after that, I will try my hand at writing an article on it. I'm not just going to write a article now, I'll spend about a day testing it, and then evaluate, and based on the fact that there are already sections on T125 and ES, it won't take too long. I will not write it, until I test it.
... Can you read the bold message again ? That is not really what Daegor42 was telling you off about.
Would it be ok if I were to call dibs on writing the Poison Serpent SW145SD article? I just recently purchased a Poison Serpent, so I'm dieing to write it's article. (As it is one of my favorite Beyblade's)
(Dec. 16, 2010  9:54 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Would it be ok if I were to call dibs on writing the Poison Serpent SW145SD article? I just recently purchased a Poison Serpent, so I'm dieing to write it's article. (As it is one of my favorite Beyblade's)

You can write up an article draft if you want, but I don't have high hopes for it for the following reasons:

1) You won't have much experience with it.
2) You mispelt 'dying'.
3) You misused the apostrophe twice.
Hah, Daegor and his grammatical corrections.

I already did Ray Gil, so can someone check it or something?

And some of the links aren't working.
May I please formally call Poison Serpent SW145SD? I believe I would be able to write a non-biased, truthful entry for the Beywiki.
Edit: If there is any special equipment needed, please let me know.
Sigh... call it after you get it and have had it for a bit, k?
And something is obviously wrong if it's his favorite Beyblade :V
Should we have people start re-writing articles on outclassed parts (i.e. Storm, WB, 145, DF145, etc)?
145 is outclassed ?Unhappy? yeas I believe it should be done I was thinking of doing it sometime Tongue_out
85/90/100 can beat 145, and AD145 too, I think.

I don't think it was edited on the Competitive MFB Combos list, though.
(Dec. 23, 2010  10:35 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: 85/90/100 can beat 145, and AD145 too, I think.

I don't think it was edited on the Competitive MFB Combos list, though.

but 145>230 :V it still is useful in attack to
But 230 can beat 85.
The current meta stamina is 85>AD145>230>85