Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

(Jan. 31, 2022  3:59 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2022  3:23 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Sorry if I’m asking to early, but do you know what format the next tournament will be?
Its on Feb 12 and standard.
I was actually talking about the next tournament VirtuousCircle was gonna host. Not the next WBO tournament. But thanks for trying to help!
(Jan. 30, 2022  1:21 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2022  5:20 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: HXt+’- 
It’s previous predecessor xt+ was to low and scrapes on DB discs
Top tier same spin stamina
Great opposite spin
Can get KO’d easilier than things like bearing’

Zn’+z-
Semi-outclassed at this point
Decent same spin
Good KO and Burst defense
Great opposite spin (used to be top tier but the downward force of DB beys just makes bearing’ better) 

Drift
Top tier opposite spin
DB’s downward force makes drift good in same spin
Excellent opposite spin defense
Decent same spin defense

Also how do you make a thread for beyblade wiki? Do you just create a thread about the part or is there something else that needs to be done?

Just follow the sample drafts in the forum. Or you can fact check my 1m ones...

(Jan. 30, 2022  12:13 AM)Trsal Wrote: New Year, Same Metal Fight 2022
JAN 29 
Winter Garden, Florida      
Metal Fight Limited Format    

Nyxium   1st

MF-H Bakushin Leone 90 W2D
MF Pegasis UW145 R2F
MF-H Screw Unicorno CH120 MF

FireKingArd 2nd

MF-H Gravity Perseus BGrin
MF Bakushin Leone DF105 R2F
MF Earth Blaze AD145 EWD

CosmoDragon 3rd

MF-H Meteo L-Drago II 90 W2D
MF-H Gravity Perseus BGrin
MF L-Drago GB145 WD

Isn’t it called fireblaze?
Nope FireKing was using Blaze from Sol Blaze
[quote pid='1812643' dateline='1643516399']

(Jan. 30, 2022  5:19 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: RIP HWS and 4D...
Wait, how heavy can synchrome combos get? Like can DB Beys stand a chance in terms of weight alone?
[/quote]

I think around 70+g(combined with Metal Stone Face, track and performance tip) since chrome wheels weight 30g+ combined. Synchrom Combos have insane weight since they are full of metal which I think they are still superior imo. I also wonder if Flash Wheel from 4D can take on the best of DB combos.
(Jan. 30, 2022  2:56 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2022  2:42 AM)Zektor Wrote: [Image: 272388628-639232703853037-790877697993414293-n.jpg]

Winning combinations for Spinless in Seattle 1-29-22
Burst standard format.

1st Plot Armor
Prominence Belial ii Over Rise 10 (first stage)
Vanish Longinus Over Zn'+z (final stage)
Dynamite Perseus F-gear Giga Metal Drift 3 (final stage)
Guilty Bahamut Legacy Metal xtreme (final stage)
Uuuuhhhh… I have one word. Spice! How did Plot Armor manage to take PBl2.Ov.Rs-10 through the first stage? Did it do well in same spin? Did it not run into dynamite? Was the driver worn? Was it not? Wha? I have so many questions. If you wouldn’t mind please fill me in
Looks like there was a small mistake. My dynamite and Vanish(with metal drift instead) combination was also used during the preliminary round. Sorry for the confusion.(I only used Prominence when I thought the opponent was likely to use an attack type)
(Aug. 30, 2021  7:14 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Anaheim Anarchy
Anaheim, California - July 10 2021

Burst Standard Format(Unranked) - DB Beystadium

Winning Combos

Nightmare Goku 1st Place
World Diabolos Zone'+Z 2S
Tempest Spriggan Wheel Mobius 1S
Dynamite Belial F Gear Giga Drift

Virtuous Circle 2nd Place
Vanish Fafnir Giga Zone'+Z-6
Heaven Dragon2 Wheel Drift Goku
Ray Kerbecs Wheel Universe
Flame Sagittario Giga Zone'+Z
Burn Phoenix Giga Zone'+Z
Roar Bahamut Tapered Bearing-6 (Deck format only)
Dynamite Belial Wheel Xtend+ +10 (Deck format only)
MCC Tempest Solomon Universe 2S (Deck format only)

awesome Banshee 3rd Place
Vanish Fafnir Giga Zone'+Z-3
MCC Tempest Hyperion2 Universe 2S (Deck format only)
Dynamite Belial Tapered Mobius+2 (Deck format only)

Ooooh! Remakes In winning combos? That's cool! Who did the remakes battle with? Also tempest spriggan set is cool a little mixture of things but pretty cool
Winning combinations for Seattle's Random Starter Tournament 1-29-22. (This was an experimental unranked hasbro event where bladers chose 1 random bey, from an assorted lot, and used that bey for the entire event.)

1st Place: Plot Armor
Surtr S4 (stock)

2nd Place: Loki666
Gargoyle G4 (stock)

3rd Place: Lowquality29
Kraken K4 (stock)
(Feb. 03, 2022  11:18 PM)Zektor Wrote: Winning combinations for Seattle's Random Starter Tournament 1-29-22. (This was an experimental unranked hasbro event where bladers chose 1 random bey, from an assorted lot, and used that bey for the entire event.)

1st Place: Plot Armor
Surtr S4

2nd Place: Loki666
Gargoyle G4

3rd Place: Lowquality29
Kraken K4

Just wanna say - I love your creativity with tournament types, I love the idea of random draft tournaments, much as they're not a cheap way of doing things. Defs one of the coolest hosts!
Galick Gun (3v3)
Feb 12, 2022
--- First Ranked 3 v 3 tournament in Florida

Winning Combos
==============

Cscramon 1st Perseus Dynamite (F Gear) - 10 Oval Bearing
Cscramon 1st Bahamut Roar -0 Giga Metal Drift
Cscramon 1st Longinus Vanish - 6 Legacy High xtend+

BladerColton 2nd Perseus Devil (F Gear) - 10 Oval Bearing
BladerColton 2nd Bahamut Roar -0 Giga Drift
BladerColton 2nd Longinus Vanish - 6 Legacy High xtend+

-Fireblaze- 3rd Valkerie2 Ultimate -9 Giga xtend+
-Fireblaze- 3rd Longinus Guilty -2 Over Zone'+Z
-Fireblaze- 3rd Perseus Prominance -10 Tappered Bearing
VC's wish : Retaking the Throne
La Mirada, California 2/13/2022
Burst Classic Format (3 on 3 ruleset for First stages)

1st TheRogueBlader
Acid Anubis Ring Wave’
Spryzen S2 Knucke Jaggy
Spryzen S2 Gravity Jaggy
Dark Deathscyhter Yell Orbit

2nd Eddiehh
Victory Valkyrie Heavy Reboot'
Acid Anubis Knuckle Yielding
Gigant Gaia Quarter Orbit

3rd t-rex blader
Odin Heavy High Defense
Dark Deathscyther Yell Orbit
Deathscyther Gravity Revolve
I won an actual flipping tournament! Dark Deathscyther Yell Orbit was definitely my MVP for this one. And, I just wanna say I believe I won because I stuck with what combos I made and felt best about. My original deck actually had the deathscyther and acid Anubis layers switched, but I decided to go for what I had tested as a back up. Despite my set of combos I used to win having been a backup deck, I actually felt better with it. Usually I switch things up a lot because I get nervous or overthink, but I stuck with what I felt good with.
I had spent time making the Deathscyther combo, and I really couldn’t find a weakness. It was a tight, top tier stamina type, with high agility that destabilized anything when it got tilted. The only round I lost with it was in the 3v3’s against Eddiehh’s Acid Anubis knuckle yielding, but I beat it in the finals with a much harder launch.
One point where I got seriously scared was when I saw T-Rex Blader using the deathscyther combo.  I was really surprised when my Deathscyther beat VirtuousCircles Odin Heavy High Defense (by like .1 of a second), and I think that’s what T-Rex Blader saw, which made him use it. I feared that mine was off balance, his was balanced so mine would lose. And as I said, I had spent time on that combo, and I legitimately couldn’t find a weakness. It was a extremely tight, top tier stamina type that was agile and destabilized almost anything when it tilted.also couldn’t find a weakness. Fortunately I faced another opponent, and faced Eddiehh in the finals. I really do wonder how Eddiehh managed to beat the Deathscyther combo T-Rex Blader used, which is also curious because he lost to mine. Perhaps mine being off balance makes it work better? I’ve got no idea.
Anyway, I just wanted to say that. Thanks to everyone who I played, I had a lot of fun!
Still shocked Deathscyther is even legal .....
(Feb. 14, 2022  3:53 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Still shocked Deathscyther is even legal .....
I can see why it’s legal. It’s tight, but there is this thing called burst attackers. Or mixed attackers. Or KO attackers. Or stationary attackers. Plus, If something has such good stamina that it needed to be banned back in 2016 because attack wasn’t good, then you might as well use it. And I’m sure the layer has weaknesses. Just needs more testing is all.
Also, Jaggy??? I thought any non-Xtreme tips will be bad for attack right?
That depends on what you classify “attack as”. KO attack, sure. I mean there’s quick’ and hunter’, but you get the point. For other types of attack xtreme sucks. There are tons of different driver that can be used for different kinds of attack types. Jaggy is what I found to be the most comfortable with my mixed attack type Spryzen S2 Gravity Jaggy. I tried zephyr, not good enough of a flower pattern. I tried other stuff also, jaggy just worked best. Though I do think it needs to be replaced with something like iron, which would have less friction with the stadium leading to ideally more speed and stamina. Speed and stamina are what jaggy is lacking a bit of. After those first could big swoops, jaggy slows down and moves in smaller circles in the center. Plus jaggy doesn’t stall for much time. It is good though, and I felt comfortable with it. That’s what mattered to me the most.
Deathscyther really isn't that scary. It has some burst res but it's still burstable and the KO Defense is very, very average. It doesn't even manage to totally dominate the stamina landscape given classic has such a lovely interplay of drivers. Not that worrying tbh.

Interesting that At' wasn't used - I assume no one had it or didn't have time to whack it on anything?
Is Guilty Longinus Giga Quick´good? And is guilty Longinus Giga variable good or instead of variable its regular ultimate reboot (var and ult are not dash)
(Feb. 15, 2022  2:23 AM)DangMAN! Wrote: Is Guilty Longinus Giga Quick´good? And is guilty Longinus Giga variable good or instead of variable its regular ultimate reboot (var and ult are not dash)
I think Qc' is good, V, no (it will scrape), Ul I think its too inconsistent. Plus I think dash tips are better due to attack recoil.
(Feb. 15, 2022  2:23 AM)DangMAN! Wrote: Is Guilty Longinus Giga Quick´good? And is guilty Longinus Giga variable good or instead of variable its regular ultimate reboot (var and ult are not dash)
Haha! My exact guilty combo is guilty longinus giga quick’. I use Spriggan though since longinus is on vanish or left astral. If your quick’ is not extremely worn down, then the answer is undoubtedly yes. It literally throws things out of the stadium. But you need a more agile launch technique than xtreme. Quick’ is easier to control than xtreme’, but it is also slower. To compensate, I like to swing my launcher as I shoot. That lets guilty move more on a flat angle and catch opponents if they are moving around, while also going near the center very often to KO opponents using stuff like a light launched drift on opposite spin. 
As good as it sounded it takes practice. I got my quick’ semi-last month and I’ve only done 20-ish battles total with the driver on guilty to not wear it down. My metal xtreme is basically orbit Metal since I used it so much, so I don’t intend to make the same mistake twice.
Back To Classic
Kissimmee, Fl 02/05/22
BSC format

Winning Combos

Yeshrock05 1st Dranzer F Heavy Octa
Yeshrock05 1st Roktavor R1 Wing Anchor
Yeshrock05 1st Wolborg Spread Bearing'

-Fireblaze- 2nd Dranzer F Heavy Octa
-Fireblaze- 2nd Drigger F Gravity Defense
-Fireblaze- 2nd Doomsizor D1 Yell Octa (hasbro)

AlexTheBlader 3rd Drigger F Yell Zone'
AlexTheBlader 3rd Dranzer F Heavy Octa
AlexTheBlader 3rd Wolborg Gravity Bullet
(Feb. 17, 2022  2:13 AM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: Back To Classic
Kissimmee, Fl 02/05/22
BSC format

Winning Combos

AlexTheBlader 3rd Wolborg Gravity   Bullet
Me: casually writes off Anchor and Bullet as bad,
This results: HOW?!
(octa too?)
(Feb. 17, 2022  4:38 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
Kissimmee, Fl 02/05/22
BSC format

Winning Combos

(octa too?)

Octa and Bullet are known competitive parts for Classic. 

Anchor is surprising, but I can definitely see it working on a burst attack layer like Roktavor R1 if it's really tight on there, doesn't take much more than that to make roktavor explode things.
(Feb. 17, 2022  4:38 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
Kissimmee, Fl 02/05/22
BSC format

Winning Combos

(octa too?)
I made those combos for My son Yeshrock05 and through lots of testing I came up with those combos and gave it to him to use knowing he could likely beat me with it 😂

(Feb. 17, 2022  4:41 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2022  4:38 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Me: casually writes off Anchor and Bullet as bad,
(octa too?)

Octa and Bullet are known competitive parts for Classic. 

Anchor is surprising, but I can definitely see it working on a burst attack layer like Roktavor R1 if it's really tight on there, doesn't take much more than that to make roktavor explode things.
Yes for sure I tested and anchor is extremely tight on R1 Roktavor. All we need is 1 hit and it’s instant KO which is why it’s always top winning combo when we host Classic here. I always have that but my son was participating so I had to lend him combos
(Feb. 17, 2022  2:20 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2022  4:38 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Me: casually writes off Anchor and Bullet as bad,
(octa too?)
I made those combos for My son Yeshrock05 and through lots of testing I came up with those combos and gave it to him to use knowing he could likely beat me with it 😂

(Feb. 17, 2022  4:41 AM)th!nk Wrote: Octa and Bullet are known competitive parts for Classic. 

Yes for sure I tested and anchor is extremely tight on R1 Roktavor. All we need is 1 hit and it’s instant KO which is why it’s always top winning combo when we host Classic here. I always have that but my son was participating so I had to lend him combos

Oh actually I have a Hasbro anchor. I wonder if mine is tight also. I'll have to check this out when I get a chance!
(Feb. 17, 2022  5:24 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2022  2:20 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: I made those combos for My son Yeshrock05 and through lots of testing I came up with those combos and gave it to him to use knowing he could likely beat me with it 😂

Oh actually I have a Hasbro anchor. I wonder if mine is tight also. I'll have to check this out when I get a chance!

Yes I recommend it. I was shocked during testing when I found this combo and how deadly it was. However it needs to be awakened. So you can go crazy attack or stamina depending on your launch mastery
(Feb. 17, 2022  8:05 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2022  5:24 PM)th!nk Wrote: Oh actually I have a Hasbro anchor. I wonder if mine is tight also. I'll have to check this out when I get a chance!

Yes I recommend it. I was shocked during testing when I found this combo and how deadly it was. However it needs to be awakened. So you can go crazy attack or stamina depending on your launch mastery

Oh neat. I do like other tall drivers with Roktavor so I'll try to give this a go on Saturday evening!