Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

(Apr. 04, 2013  4:37 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: oh yeah XD.
ummm, well.. the first thing is, that it was a combo i intended for zero-g stadiums, and i accidently brought it thinking this was a zero-g tournament.
if i knew we would use the BB-10, i would of chosen a less.. that combo XD

as for attack mode, mainly cause i wanted to try out a "wobble tower" in the zero-G stadiums. no idea if it would work or not lol. so i just threw it together and hopped for the best Tongue_out

Okay, but after arriving and finding out that it was Standard Format, why did you choose to use Attack Mode at the tournament, then? lol
(Apr. 04, 2013  9:22 PM)Kei Wrote: Okay, but after arriving and finding out that it was Standard Format, why did you choose to use Attack Mode at the tournament, then? lol

i forgot to change it until later lol
Yuko and the Wolf’s Legend Tournament
4/6/13

1st place combos, Yuko Ray14 - Reviser Killerken BD145RB, Griago Dragooon BD145RDF MF-H Duo saggitario(2)230MB Gargole Dragooon 90LRF
2ndplace combos, Libraten - Griago ifraid DF105EDS, Goreim Dragooon BD145W2D
3rd place combos TJLynch, - Death quetzolcoatl 125HS/F, Gargole Ifraid WA130 RDF

The third place guy was only a newbie and robbed my brother of third LOL.
What format was this?
BB-10
girago ifraid df105eds wat

hf/s wat

What combos did others use?
Michigan RARELY uses true topteir combos but a few others were Killerken Balro F230 RS (did supprisingly good though) Gargole Ifraid 230/SA165 SWD
Yea its pretty fun here in michigan
RS on 230 was said to have bad balance. Now, irrespective of any meta, a bey with bad balance is a bey with bad balance. But well... That is surprising!
It's F230, although it's hard to trust RS for stamina. I mean, it spins for some time, then suddenly collapses, usually on 100+ height tracks
Lord Wolfblade, you surely showed that even Dark can place in tournaments, although you just used it once.
Maybe we should start testing Dark with new Zero-G tracks?

HAHA
JUST KIDDING..!!!
You should have read Kei's post clearly...
lord Wolfblade used Dark Wolf only against a kid who used a not-so-good bey...
It seems like no one has seen that there is a Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF testing thread that shows why Wyvang is so good in that setup. That combo is absolutely amazing. Did you lose with it Kei? I am curious as to what loss put you in 2nd.
(Apr. 09, 2013  6:10 PM)KainHighwind Wrote: It seems like no one has seen that there is a Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF testing thread that shows why Wyvang is so good in that setup. That combo is absolutely amazing. Did you lose with it Kei? I am curious as to what loss put you in 2nd.

I was 2 or 3-0 with it, I believe. My overall record was 8-2. One loss was 3-1 in the final four round robin versus MF-F Duo Aquario SA165BWD (Jesse's combo, but lord Wolfblade was using it) due to poor launching with my MSF-L Bahamdia Dragooon SA165RF. The other was 3-1 with Death Fox 90RF in the finals versus Jesse, who was also using MF-F Duo Aquario SA165BWD (I was guessing that he would use Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF, and wanted to surprise him with something he hadn't seen before/I hadn't used before). In both cases, I probably should have won haha.
Janstarblast, I have already mentioned in capitals that I'm kidding. And I have read Kei's post above. I know he used it against a kid. Some fun is okay when talking about beys. I would rather praise Lord Wolfblade for being sporty enough to come down to that little kid's level, and try his best not to make it one-sided, although Lord Wolfblade won.
BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: The Beginning - 4/14/13 - ZERO-G Format
1st: Pockyx3 - MSF Reviser Bahamdia E230CF / MSF Dragooon Bahamdia E230CF / MSF Reviser Dragooon B:D / MF-L Duo Aquario SA165WD
2nd: pyrus10000 - MF-M Duo Gasher 160WD / MF-M Duo Gasher B:D / L-Drago Guardian CH120CF / Reviser Dragooon 160WD
3rd: JesseObre - MF-F Duo Aquario SA165BWD / MF-F Duo Aquario B:D
Oops, forgot to mention that the Duo Aquario was MF-L.
Also, I really should start using BWD more, I completely forgot about the part and ended up leaving it at home.
The winning combos of the events held in Mumbai last week:

Beyblade Spirit: Reincarnation (Plastics)
1st: BladingSpirirt5 -
AR: Twin Horn
SAR: Dragon Saucer
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Left SG casings (Double Bearing Version, with Wolborg 2's shaft and Burning Kerberous' casings)
SP: Defense Ring
BB: Customize Grip Base
He also used Cross Griffon + Wide Defense + SG Metal Flat 2 in one of the battles

2nd: Janstarblast

AR: Tiger Defenser
SG: Right Engine Gear (Circle Survivor)
BB: Normal Base (Wolborg 4 Version)

3rd: gameboysuperman
AR: Flame Wing
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: Right SG
BB: Spiral Change Base
and
AR: Triple Wing
SG: Right Spin Gear (Bearing Version 2 with FACB's shaft)
BB: Defense Grip Base 2

BS5's combo dominated the whole event. No one was able to KO and it OSed everything. The combo Janstarblast used also dominated the whole event and was only defeated by BS5's combo.

Beyblade Spirit: Reincarnation (HMS)

1st: gameboysuperman
AR: Circle Upper
WD: Circle Heavy
RC: Metal Flat Core

2nd: Relic
AR: Advance Attacker (Force Smash Mode)
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Bearing Core 2
for his battles in the qualifiers
and
AR: Slash Upper
WD: CWD Defense Ring
RC: Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Version)
for the finals

3rd: Janstarblast
AR: Knight Crusher
WD: CWD Defense Ring
RC: Bearing Core 1

gameboysuperman initially struggled with the combo that he was using as it kept self KOing. But, once he got the hang of it, he was able to defeat every other combo he faced.

Beyblade: Warzone

1st: ashton pinto - Girago Girago W105 MF, Gryph Gryph 90 RF
2nd: Relic - Revizer Dragooon DF105 RF, Killerken Dragooon DF105 RF, Blitz Unicorno CH120 R2F
3rd: BladingSpirit5 - Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD, Revizer Dragooon BD145 RDF, Wyvang Wyvang F:D

ashton's Girago combo was really good. It even managed to OS Duo W145 WD. However he did get lucky in the finals when BS5 chose to use the SA165 EWD combo instead of the BD145 RDF combo against him.
Did SCB go against BS5's combo at all? And how did it beat Janstarblast's combo? I thought defensive zombies usually lose to that combo. Was it close?

Anyways, it seems like both the plastic and HMS tourneys were pretty competitive.
Gameboysuperman used the SCB combo with a Left SG against BS5. That's why he lost.
As for the battle between JSB & BS5, IIRC BS5's combo won it with more than 5-6 revolutions. That battle didn't have any draws unlike a normal battle involving spin-steal
Ah, yes. I just remembered that particular Defensive Zombie does much better vs Circle Survivor than others.

What other stuff was being used? Tier one/two stuff, or were a lot of people using junk?

How was Knight Crusher for Jan? Obviously it did decent as he got 3rd with it, but did or seem to be better than Circle Upper/Wolf Crusher/Advance Balancer/Survivor?

Sorry for so many questions lol.
(Apr. 23, 2013  12:43 PM)N0body Wrote: 2nd: Relic

What did this do well against?

ShinobuXD Wrote:How was Knight Crusher for Jan? Obviously it did decent as he got 3rd with it, but did or seem to be better than Circle Upper/Wolf Crusher/Advance Balancer/Survivor?

I don't know how he did with it, but regardless, you can't really say whether Knight Crusher was "better" than any of those other ARs; Circle Upper, Wolf Crusher, Advance Balancer, and Advancer Survivor all serve a purpose that differs entirely from Knight Crusher's when paired with Bearing Core/Bearing Core 2.
Well, I'm not the most knowledgeable HMS blader, but Cire Upper and Knight Crusher are both for wobblers right, so he could at least say if he though it was better than Circle Upper. Of course, there's no way to be positive from just a few battles in a tourney, but Knight Crusher is rare, so I was interested to hear what he thought of it.
(Apr. 23, 2013  11:24 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Well, I'm not the most knowledgeable HMS blader, but Cire Upper and Knight Crusher are both for wobblers right, so he could at least say if he though it was better than Circle Upper. Of course, there's no way to be positive from just a few battles in a tourney, but Knight Crusher is rare, so I was interested to hear what he thought of it.

That's true, but for the other ARs, you can't compare them in that same way because none of them are usable for that purpose.
(Apr. 23, 2013  9:18 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Ah, yes. I just remembered that particular Defensive Zombie does much better vs Circle Survivor than others.

What other stuff was being used? Tier one/two stuff, or were a lot of people using junk?

How was Knight Crusher for Jan? Obviously it did decent as he got 3rd with it, but did or seem to be better than Circle Upper/Wolf Crusher/Advance Balancer/Survivor?

Sorry for so many questions lol.

For the plastics, the Driger V2 combo(with 10 Heavy and Neo Right MG Core) was used by a few people. I used an alternative version of the War Bear + Dragon Breaker combo as well, but I failed with it.
As for the HMS event, Jiraiya Blade + CWD Defense Ring/Circle Heavy + Metal Change Core and Metal Ape + Circle Heavy + Metal Change core were used by some members. These two combos did quite well at the event, however, they couldn't get placed. Also, there were people using uncustomized Wolborg MS and Wolborg MS with Advance Balancer, but they couldn't do well against the Metal Change core combos.

It did well. He was able to beat the other variants of Bearing Core with it. The Knight Crusher combo didn't fail to the Metal Change core combos like the other Bearing Core based combos did.

(Apr. 23, 2013  9:55 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2013  12:43 PM)N0body Wrote: 2nd: Relic

What did this do well against?
IIRC, it won against everything except Jan's and gameboysuperman's combos. It also won against most of the Bearing Core variants when used in the same spin direction. Somehow this combo was able to OS them in spite of being on Bearing Core 2. Maybe due to the Force Smash factor of
Advance Attacker Uncertain However, it wasn't able to OS Jan's combo.