Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

(Feb. 03, 2013  12:35 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: My 85 combo can also destabilize flash combos by getting under them it's very effective

my bd145 combo can also ko flash combos by running them over it's very effective
What Diablo Combo can't ko Flash? To me it's still the ultimate anti-attack be they're is. I use H145 or BD145 they both help keep it in the stadium as well
Personally, I like GB145 RF or BD145 R2F. I find BD145 RF to be too sluggish, so if I use Diablo BD145, I usually put R2F on it.
Beyblade Colosseum Results(BB10)
SS1 used MB as one of his tips on his combo. I also used MSF-F Revizer Genbull SA165 W2D and my Flash was MF-H Flash Horogium H145 RF.
Also if I recall correctly SS1 never used Dragooon;
What?! Billy used MSF Gryph Dragooon W105 CF?! I use that exact same combo and never told anyone about it lol. I'm surprised it did that well tho.
(Feb. 03, 2013  10:09 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: What?! Billy used MSF Gryph Dragooon W105 CF?! I use that exact same combo and never told anyone about it lol. I'm surprised it did that well tho.

You must have not seen the post before the edit. He said he only used it once and it kept self KOing.
Feb-bey-ary Chaos! (MFB) Winning Combos -
1st - Blitz: MF-H Duo Cygnus W145D & MSF-H Killerken Dragooon B:D.
2nd - Raygen: Saramanda Dragooon BD145CS.
3rd - The Beymaster: Flash (attack mode) Orion W145MF & MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF.

The Match-Ups!

Zero G: Feb-bey-ary Chaos! Winning Combos -
1st - Blitz: Genbull^2 SR200TB & MSF-H Killerken Dragooon B:D.
2nd - The Beymaster: MSF-H Wyvang? Dragooon B:D & MF-H Diablo Kerbecs E230GCF.
3rd - Luck: MSF Orojya^2 230MB.

The Match-Ups!
How can Raygen of come second if he lost both matches in the final ... ? Wut!?
I did well up until the finals/past the original groups stages ...
And then BOOM !
You come along and beat me 3 times Tired
He didn't loose twice he beat The Beymaster it shows it in the match ups section...
Oh , then you put it as 3-0 , instead of 0-3 ...
(Feb. 24, 2013  9:16 PM)Blitz Wrote: Zero G: Feb-bey-ary Chaos! Winning Combos -
1st - Blitz: MF-H Duo Cygnus W145D & MSF-H Killerken Dragooon B:D.
2nd - Raygen: Saramanda Dragooon BD145CS.
3rd - The Beymaster: Flash (attack mode) Orion W145MF & MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF.

The Match-Ups!

Feb-bey-ary Chaos! (MFB) Winning Combos -
1st - Blitz: Genbull^2 SR200TB & MSF-H Killerken Dragooon B:D.
2nd - The Beymaster: MSF-H Wyvang? Dragooon B:D & MF-H Diablo Kerbecs E230GCF.
3rd - Luck: MSF Orojya^2 230MB.

The Match-Ups!

You are correct, it was Wyvang Dragooon B:D. Also, I think you have got the names of the tournaments the wrong way round.
Beyblade Brawl! (MFB) Winning Combos -
1st - Barreto: MF-M Duo Cygnus 230MB
2nd - Infinity: MF-M Duo Zurafa 230MB, MF-M Duo Pegasus III TH170DS & MF-M Duo Aquario E230RS
3rd - Chaoticwolf: Diablo Nemesis X:D
(Mar. 04, 2013  12:24 AM)Infinity Wrote: Beyblade Brawl! (MFB) Winning Combos -
1st - Barreto: MF-M Duo Cygnus 230MB, MF Diablo ____ ___R2F & MF Flash ____ ___ R2F
2nd - Infinity: MF-M Duo Zurafa 230MB, MF-H Blitz Striker LW145R2F, Blitz Unicorno II S130R2F, MF-M Duo Pegasus III TH170DS & MF-M Duo Aquario E230RS
3rd - Chaoticwolf: Diablo Nemesis XGrin

Barreto please tell me the missing parts of your beys cause I can't remember lol and also tell me if chaoticwolf used anything else

So lots of people used attack? That's great.
(Mar. 04, 2013  1:01 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: So lots of people used attack? That's great.

I failed soo bad with my attack combos lol mainly because I was nervous, ended up self-K'Oing every single time Confused. If it wasn't for Duo Cygnus I wouldn't have gotten to 1st place.

infinity: It was MF-H Flash Escolpio CH120R2F and MF-H Diablo Unicorno II BD145R2F.
(Mar. 04, 2013  1:17 AM)Barreto Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2013  1:01 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: So lots of people used attack? That's great.

I failed soo bad with my attack combos lol mainly because I was nervous, ended up self-K'Oing every single time Confused. If it wasn't for Duo Cygnus I wouldn't have gotten to 1st place.

infinity: It was MF-H Flash Escolpio CH120R2F and MF-H Diablo Unicorno II BD145R2F.
yeah, both my attack types failed against a stock Phantom Orion and Diablo Nemesis but mostly because i was nervous, and my only R2F is worn so it didn't had enough power.

Barreto: thanks, updating the post lol
(Mar. 04, 2013  1:17 AM)Barreto Wrote: I failed soo bad with my attack combos lol mainly because I was nervous, ended up self-K'Oing every single time Confused. If it wasn't for Duo Cygnus I wouldn't have gotten to 1st place.

So you didn't win with them at all? If that's the case, you probably shouldn't list them! Only list the ones that you won with.
REIGNITE YOUR SPIRIT! - 3/3/13 - Standard Format
1st: Kei - MF-L Duo Cygnus SA165EWD / MSF Killerken Dragooon BD145RDF
2nd: JesseObre - MSF Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF / MSF Reviser Dragooon B:D / Duo Aquario B:D/GB145BWD / MSF Gargole Begirados CH120LRF
3rd: theunderdog - L Drago Destroy BD145MF / Beat Aquario 90R2F / Basalt Leone BD145CS.

Toronto's first Standard Format tournament since last August! It was fun going back to BB-10 this time. I had a lot of opportunities to use Attack today, but I decided against it since it had been so long since I had played with them in a competitive environment (in BB-10). And of course, I ended up losing the one battle that I did pull one out for lol.

If you're wondering about the Beat combo: theunderdog only used it to beat a Basalt 145WD, and a Meteo combo.
Thanks Kei!
I liked how new combos are working-
Duo Aquario GB145BWD,MSF-Gargole Begirados CH120LRF
nice work theunderdog,on getting a tournament placing combo for L-Drago Destroy!
P.S.-Someone used a Basalt Horogrium 145 WD?Without customization!?
(Mar. 04, 2013  4:34 AM)zeneo Wrote: P.S.-Someone used a Basalt Horogrium 145 WD?Without customization!?

Minion did. She actually did surprisingly well with it. It even beat a MSF-H (?) Reviser (?) Dragoon B:D. I would have thought she needed B:D on the Basalt to accomplish that.
What was the Duo GB145 combo used against?
(Mar. 04, 2013  5:23 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: What was the Duo GB145 combo used against?

oh i used it against a Basalt BGrin and some vulcan
Jesse how is your begriados combo working for you what did it win against I'm experimenting with begriados.
(Mar. 04, 2013  4:18 AM)Kei Wrote: REIGNITE YOUR SPIRIT! - 3/3/13 - Standard Format
1st: Kei - MF-L Duo Cygnus SA165EWD / MSF Killerken Dragooon BD145RDF
2nd: JesseObre - MSF Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF / MSF Reviser Dragooon BGrin / Duo Aquario BGrin/GB145BWD / MSF Gargole Begirados CH120LRF
3rd: theunderdog - L Drago Destroy BD145MF / Beat Aquario 90R2F / Basalt Leone BD145CS.

Toronto's first Standard Format tournament since last August! It was fun going back to BB-10 this time. I had a lot of opportunities to use Attack today, but I decided against it since it had been so long since I had played with them in a competitive environment (in BB-10). And of course, I ended up losing the one battle that I did pull one out for lol.

If you're wondering about the Beat combo: theunderdog only used it to beat a Basalt 145WD, and a Meteo combo.
Go theunderdog! Winning with outclassed stuff!

Seems like a lot of people used Dragooon BD145 RDF. Did anybody use Wyvang on Dragooon, in any combo?
(Mar. 04, 2013  11:49 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Seems like a lot of people used Dragooon BD145 RDF. Did anybody use Wyvang on Dragooon, in any combo?

I don't believe anybody at the tournament had Wyvang. I'll be getting mine soon, though.