Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

(Apr. 23, 2013  3:20 PM)N0body Wrote: Gameboysuperman used the SCB combo with a Left SG against BS5.

I had used the Cross Griffon combo against gameboysuperman, which is why he lost.

BTW, Jan's Knight Attacker combo had a CWD Circle Attacker on it, not Defense Ring...
Also, he used a Wolborg MS with CWD Free Survivor during the finals, and not that combo.
So I went to the Beyblade Revolution Los Angeles Qualifier and I got 1st place so I want to share what I used:

Reviser Killerken E230WB

MF-F Phantom Bull BGrin

MF-F Death Aquario BGrin
Was the Death combo meant to counter a left spin Beyblade?
Yes, it surprisingly survived against a Bahamdia Dragooon SP230GF.
(Apr. 28, 2013  1:56 AM)Fluttershy Pony Wrote: So I went to the Beyblade Revolution Los Angeles Qualifier and I got 1st place so I want to share what I used:

Reviser Killerken E230WB

MF-F Phantom Bull BGrin

MF-F Death Aquario BGrin
Nice job winning. Were others using stamina and BD against you?
Yes, in fact, sometimes it would be Phantom Orion BGrin vs Phantom Orion BGrin. I won though, because I used Bull instead of Orion.
So did you use Revizer Killerken E230 WB a lot or a little since you said there was a lot of BD?
Question- if there was a lot of Phantom BGrin, why didn't you just use a sway attacker?
(Apr. 28, 2013  1:18 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: So did you use Revizer Killerken E230 WB a lot or a little since you said there was a lot of BD?

There was actually only 3 people with BGrin. I also used it once.

(Apr. 28, 2013  3:24 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Question- if there was a lot of Phantom BGrin, why didn't you just use a sway attacker?

I don't really like using sway attackers much.
FINALE: THE FINAL SEASON - 5/4/13 - ZERO-G Format
1st: Kei - MSF Killerken Dragooon B:D / MF-M Duo Cygnus SA165EWD / MSF Genbull Genbull/Killerken Dragooon F230CF / MSF-L Wyvang Dragooon SA165 (Attack Mode) GCF
2nd: 1234beyblade - MSF-F Genbull Genbull F230CF / Reviser/Wyvang Dragooon B:D / MSF-H Gargole Gargole SR200CF
3rd: Pockyx3 - MSF Reviser Dragooon B:D / MSF Bahamdia Reviser E230CF / MSF Reviser Dragooon SA165BWD
Interesting results. Kei, how did Duo Cygnus SA165 EWD work for you? Also did you use Genbull^2 F230 CF against right spin only or did you use it against left spin?
(May. 05, 2013  7:25 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Interesting results. Kei, how did Duo Cygnus SA165 EWD work for you?

It's a Stamina combo; it outspun things.

(May. 05, 2013  7:25 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Also did you use Genbull^2 F230 CF against right spin only or did you use it against left spin?

Both, if I remember correctly.
(May. 05, 2013  7:25 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Interesting results. Kei, how did Duo Cygnus SA165 EWD work for you? Also did you use Genbull^2 F230 CF against right spin only or did you use it against left spin?

How is that interesting? That specific combo has been around for ages. And others know it does well.
Did Killerken Dragooon F230 CF OS anything that was right spin?
(May. 06, 2013  1:47 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Did Killerken Dragooon F230 CF OS anything that was right spin?

I used it to defeat 1234beyblade's MSF-F Genbull Genbull F230CF, although two of my three round wins in that BeyBattle were by KO.
Here are the combos used in the Beyblade Revolution: VA qualifiers. This was Zero-G format:
1st: Geetster99-MSF Revizer Dragoon B: D
2nd: Bazooka-MSF-L Killerken Dragooon B: D, MSF-H Killerken Genbull SA165TB
3rd: Pruebame-Revizer Genbull SA165TB, Duo Cygnus B: D

Next, Heres the results from the BB10 tourney after the qualifier:
1st: Bazooka-MSF Killerken Genbull SA165W2D, Phantom PegasisIII E230SD
2nd: Geetster99- MF Phantom Cancer 85MF, Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
3rd: Pruebame- Duo Cygnus 230SD
Were there very few attack users in that BB-10 format? It seems odd becuase even Variares or Flash could dominate.
Hi,
I got first in both Beyblade Revolution NY Qualifiers both zero g format: My combos were:
MSF-H Killerken Dragooon b:d
MF-H Diablo Bull A230GCF
MF Duo Aquario SA165BWD
MF Duo Bull b:d
and lastly
MF-H Duo Cygnus F230CF

Smile faces are ment to be bering drives sorry about that
diablo bull worked well? Could u explain that,other than that pretty decent combos good Job winning!
yes, and thanks. the reason why diablo bull worked well is because i was battling JE and he was using MF-H Duo Aquario F230CF so i used diablo bull a230gcf for a better attack and KO'ed him 3 times to 0
(May. 06, 2013  10:39 PM)Bazooka Wrote: Here are the combos used in the Beyblade Revolution: VA qualifiers. This was Zero-G format:

Were there any sway Attack in Zero G? Most of those could easily have been swayed out. Also why did geetster99 use Meteo L Drago when he had Dragooon? Thanks for the posting the combos by the way.
Meteo ldrago was used in the BB10 stadium.
(May. 07, 2013  1:34 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(May. 06, 2013  10:39 PM)Bazooka Wrote: Here are the combos used in the Beyblade Revolution: VA qualifiers. This was Zero-G format:

Were there any sway Attack in Zero G? Most of those could easily have been swayed out. Also why did geetster99 use Meteo L Drago when he had Dragooon? Thanks for the posting the combos by the way.
I scared geetster with sway, he used Dragoon... cheap win anyway. But I lost 3-2, scared the heck outta him though XD Had he used right spin like a real man, well, Sway King right here baby.
(May. 07, 2013  1:34 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Were there any sway Attack in Zero G? Most of those could easily have been swayed out. Also why did geetster99 use Meteo L Drago when he had Dragooon? Thanks for the posting the combos by the way.

He thought his Meteo L Drago was prettier than my beys. Genbull easily defeated it.
BeyDays 2013! - 5/6/13 - Standard Format

1st: *Ginga* - MSF-H Revizer Dragooon BD145RDF / MSF-H Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD / MSF Gryph Gryph E230BSF / MF-H Death Kerbecs W145W2D

2nd: Time - MF-H Flash Sagittario II GB145 (?)MF / can't remember what else

3rd: Tech - MF Duo Aquario BD145 CS / MF-H Phantom Cancer (?) 90 MF / can't remember what else