Flame Byxis 230 MB
Flame Byxis 230 WD
Bakushin Leone 90 MF

3rd place-Arijit Sarkar
Bakushin Leone 90 MF
Flame byxis 230 MB
Flame Byxis 230 CS
(Nov. 05, 2016  2:42 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2016  10:16 PM)ThaKingTai Wrote: Winning Combos for Night of the Spinning Dead II
JoJo [Jp0t]-1st Place
Revizer Revizer BD145 RDF
MF-H Death Kerbecs SA165 WD
MF-L Phantom Virgo 90 WD

Alta-2nd Place
MF-M Wyvang/Dragooon Dragooon/Wyvang BD145 RDF

ThaKingTai-3rd Place
Killerken Reviser BD145 WD
MF-H Flash Orion GB145 LRF
How does Death Kerbecs and Phantom Virgo performed. Against which opponent you used them @[JoJo[Jp0t]

Not sure about the Death Kerbecs combo, but she used the Phantom Virgo combo against Alta's Dragooon combo. It worked out really well for her, imo.
(Nov. 07, 2016  5:16 AM)Arijit Sarkar Wrote: Put up or shut Up-(LTD format)
Kolkata, west Bengal,India 5th November 2016

The combos are >

1st place-ronitnath
Flame byxis 230 MB
Screw Capricorn CH120 RF
Cosmic Pegasus W105 RF

2nd place-Divyanshbhakat-
L drago guardian BD
Flame Byxis 230 MB
Flame Byxis 230 WD
Bakushin Leone 90 MF

3rd place-Arijit Sarkar
Bakushin Leone 90 MF
Flame byxis 230 MB
Flame Byxis 230 CS

@[Arijit Sarkar]. How Flame did for you on 230MB? Compared to Earth. I know its widely used in other countries but I want to see how it does against Combos used here.

BTW non of combo had metal face and why byxis lol
(Nov. 07, 2016  11:51 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2016  5:16 AM)Arijit Sarkar Wrote: Put up or shut Up-(LTD format)
Kolkata, west Bengal,India 5th November 2016

The combos are >

1st place-ronitnath
Flame byxis 230 MB
Screw Capricorn CH120 RF
Cosmic Pegasus W105 RF

2nd place-Divyanshbhakat-
L drago guardian BD
Flame Byxis 230 MB
Flame Byxis 230 WD
Bakushin Leone 90 MF

3rd place-Arijit Sarkar
Bakushin Leone 90 MF
Flame byxis 230 MB
Flame Byxis 230 CS

@[Arijit Sarkar]. How Flame did for you on 230MB? Compared to Earth. I know its widely used in other countries but I want to see how it does against Combos used here.

BTW non of combo had metal face and why byxis lol

Here flame did really awesome.... Better than earth 230...
Miami Is Ignited Once Again!
November 12, 2016

Winning Combos:

1st Place

Brisk AquarioHD
MF-H Duo Aquario B: D
Balro Balro D125RF
Girago Dragooon BD145RDF
Revizer Killerken BD145RDF
MSF-H Zirago Genbu E230MB

2nd Place

Griffen
Twisted Tempo ED145TB
Kraken Behemoth SD145WD
Kraken Golem SD145WD
Behemoth Golem SD145WD

3rd Place

lionmaster101
Twisted Pegasus H145R2F
Blitz Striker 100RSF
Fang Leone 130W2D
Diablo Gemios R145CS
How does Twisted Tempo ED145TB and Twisted Pegasis H145R2F worked?
(Nov. 13, 2016  6:06 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: How does Twisted Tempo ED145TB and Twisted Pegasis H145R2F worked?

Pretty decent. I used B: D to counter Twisted Pegasus and as for Twisted Tempo, I saw that it's decent but can be improved a lot.
(Nov. 13, 2016  4:30 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
Miami's Ignited Once Again!
November 12, 2016

Winning Combos:

1st Place
Brisk AquarioHD

Pure defence again lol. How many attackers were there lol. Seems like Miami's Meta is full of Attackers lol
(Nov. 13, 2016  6:32 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2016  4:30 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
Miami's Ignited Once Again!
November 12, 2016

Winning Combos:

1st Place
Brisk AquarioHD

Pure defence again lol. How many attackers were there lol. Seems like Miami's Meta is full of Attackers lol

Haha I had to but then I switched out to Stamina for quite a bit towards the middle of the tournament to the end to counter those Attack combos. XD
Honestly, a lot. Mostly with the little kids. You name it... R2Fs, GF, RFs, etc.

And well maybe? XD
[Toronto, ON - 11/12/16] BEYBLADE SWITCH
Unranked Full Deck Rotation Burst Format - v3 Experimental Rules

1st: 1234beyblade
Dark Deathscyther Spread Defense
Wyvern Heavy Revolve
Deathscyther Heavy Yielding
Valkyrie Gravity Trans

2nd: JesseObre
Deathscyther Heavy Defense
Wyvern Heavy Revolve
Minoboros Gravity Zephyr
Victory Valkyrie Knuckle Trans
Dark Deathscyther Spread Orbit
Odin Spread Revolve

3rd: Kei
Deathscyther Heavy Revolve
Zillion Zeus Knuckle Xtreme
Victory Valkyrie Gravity Zephyr
Deathscyther Knuckle Defense
Minoboros Knuckle Zephyr

Will comment more on the new rules we played with (which included 1 Point Burst Finishes) over in the WBO General forum soon, but in terms of the combinations and deck construction at this event, I found it to be quite challenging.

Last night I spent several hours testing primarily Zillion Zeus and Victory Valkyrie and was feeling quite good about the state of Attack in Beyblade Burst. I think so much of our time (well, at least mine personally) is–understandably so–spent trying to find an Attack Layer that can work well in any situation, but the fact of the matter is that certain Attack Layers do better against certain things than they do others. For example, I found Zillion Zeus on Xtreme to be effective against Dark Deathscyther in particular where Victory Valkyrie often had trouble with it. And Victory Valkyrie did well in my testing against Wyvern, whereas Zillion Zeus had trouble against it and could basically only win via KO with a well placed shot that is much more easy to accomplish in a controlled testing environment when testing by yourself.

When thinking about this tournament and how it would be Deck Format, the idea came to me to try including two Attack types in my Deck that would cover as many situations as possible. I realized this would make my type coverage spotty and put me at some disadvantage that I perhaps wasn't full aware of in the moment (it was like 3AM lol), but figured that if my confidence in Attack could translate at all to the tournament that I would be OK. The disadvantage manifested itself at the beginning of this event when I lost my first two battles to Naru Blader and Hato by a score of 5-4 each time due to Valkyrie Accel and Assault combos. With Z2 and V2 in my Deck, for whatever reason I had trouble catching them with Z2KX (which was partially due to my worry of self-KOing when trying to stall with Xtreme–which resulted in less than powerful launches–but that may have been due more in part to a lack of training for this scenario than anything since I know Xtreme should be faster than Accel at the very least) and in the case of V2, did not have the Stamina to OS them.

Also worth noting that I would have won the battle against Hato if Burst Finishes had still been worth two points. I'll talk more about how we all felt about this rule change in the WBO General topic, though. Z2 did quite well against Hato's Odin, but I ended up having trouble with it against D2 in this new environment of a tournament. This made things much more difficult in my eyes since I knew V2 wasn't great against it. I'm wondering, does anyone have any tournament success with an Attack type against D2 that they can speak about? I lost a very close battle against 1234beyblade's D2 in one of our recent tournaments with Valtryek Knuckle Variable 3-2, but he was launching relatively hard, which made it easier to defeat. When I played Mitsu with it in our last event–BEYwitched–he weak launched and I lost 3-0. The only thing that sticks out in my mind as having a decent chance right now in an actual tournament environment is Valkyrie maybe. Or maybe I just need more practice with Z2 with two people playing haha.

After my first two losses, I went on a 5-0 run which put me into a spot in the finals ultimately. Of course, this success came after I standardized and balanced my deck a bit more. I did end up losing my final two battles of the Round Robin before the finals against JesseObre and Temptest546, but on my part at least that was again due to deviation either from having a balanced deck (vs. Tempest which I describe below) or due to deviating from what I had actually tested after failing with it earlier in the tournament (I used Z2KA against Jesse instead of Z2KX and hoped the more easily controllable Accel would work against his D2, but it didn't; Z2 really needs Xtreme in my opinion to work consistently. And then I lost the match on a debatable 2 Point contact KO in a Deathscyther vs Deathscyther round where even Jesse admitted he didn't see contact).

The importance of having a balanced Deck manifested itself when I lost to Tempest546 at the end of the tournament when I included Driger S.K.R in my deck to try and get it on the winning combinations haha (I did win a round with it, but I was eventually left vulnerable since I left Deathscyther out of my deck because I figured Dark Deathscyther would be enough to do the job against his deck of Wyvern Gyro, Valkyrie Needle, and Obelisk Odin Yielding(?) which he didn't use. I eventually lost due in large part to Wyvern bursting D2 twice).

All of this being said, I do think what a "balanced deck" means does not necessarily mean it has to be 1 Attack type, 1 Defense type, and 1 Stamina type; I do think there is potential for a deck of 3 Stamina or Stamina/Defense hybrids to be successful (1234beyblade used a deck of Deathscyther, Wyvern, and Dark Deathscyther sometimes today), or for a deck of 3 Attack types to be successful as well (this may be easier to accomplish in v2 of the experimental rules where as the loser of a round you can respond directly to what their next Beyblade will be). The goal is really to just make sure you're never in a situation where you're like "Damn, I can't respond to X reliably"; you have to go all the way to cover your bases–with whatever combinations of Beyblades that is–unlike my deck in several instances today.

Finally, I lost my battle against 1234beyblade in the finals–5-2 or 5-3 I believe–after falling down an early 4-0 hole in a Valkyrie Knuckle Trans vs. Valkyrie Gravity Trans near mirror-match (he kept choosing sharp to my surprise!), but was able to pull out a win versus Naru Blader for 3rd Place due in large part to MKZ which has better stamina than and was able to KO his Valkyrie on Assault; not being able to properly counter that earlier in the event is what caused me to lose my first battle against him.

Anyways, not entirely sure where I was going with this other than to say that ... Beyblade is complicated! I'm not sure the v3 rules were my favourite iteration so far for several reasons, but I will elaborate more on that later. Regardless, Deck Format is always a ton of fun. And of course, I was impressed yet again by 1234beyblade and JesseObre's remarkable consistency! It was a great learning experience for me today, and I still have a lot more to learn.
(Nov. 13, 2016  6:43 AM)Kei Wrote: For example, I found Zillion Zeus on Xtreme to be effective against Dark Deathscyther in particular where Victory Valkyrie often had trouble with it. And Victory Valkyrie did well in my testing against Wyvern, whereas Zillion Zeus had trouble against it and could basically only win via KO with a well placed shot that is much more easy to accomplish in a controlled testing environment when testing by yourself.

With all due respect, this is exactly the kind of mindset I wanted the community to get away from when I posted this thread. Yes, Attack Layers will do better or worse against certain opponents based on how defensively-oriented the opponent is, and some of them will do better in certain situations based on what function the Layer is generally supposed to perform (Xcalibur and V2 usually KO opponents more often, while Valkyrie usually Bursts them).

It's also true that some parts might not "work" for some people (it would make sense if you couldn't get V2 to beat D2 or Wyvern), but I doubt that the statement that 'Z2 beats D2 and loses to Wyvern, while V2 does the opposite' is the case. If you find that V2 is less adept at Bursting opponents than Z2, then if Z2 cannot Burst an opponent V2 cannot do it either. I really think it's more about looking at how the whole combo is constructed and how it helps the Layer fulfill its function, rather than looking at the matchup on a "Layer vs Layer" basis.

(Those last two paragraphs don't completely communicate the point I'm trying to get across, but I'm just really having trouble finding the right way to put it that makes sense. Also I'm kind of rushing this post because I wanted to point this out before it got buried, but I have a bunch of work to do as well, so it might make even less sense Pinching_eyes_2)

(Nov. 13, 2016  6:43 AM)Kei Wrote: When thinking about this tournament and how it would be Deck Format, the idea came to me to try including two Attack types in my Deck that would cover as many situations as possible. I realized this would make my type coverage spotty and put me at some disadvantage that I perhaps wasn't full aware of in the moment (it was like 3AM lol), but figured that if my confidence in Attack could translate at all to the tournament that I would be OK.

I think the only time I would include two Attack types in my Deck would be if one was KO Attack and the other was Burst Attack. The playstyles between the two are different enough that they don't as much common weaknesses as Z2KX and V2GZ had. Or maybe I would just use Valkyrie Trans instead since it can kind of fulfill both roles and still leave room for two other unique combos.

(Nov. 13, 2016  6:43 AM)Kei Wrote: This made things much more difficult in my eyes since I knew V2 wasn't great against it. I'm wondering, does anyone have any tournament success with an Attack type against D2 that they can speak about? I lost a very close battle against 1234beyblade's D2 in one of our recent tournaments with Valtryek Knuckle Variable 3-2, but he was launching relatively hard, which made it easier to defeat. When I played Mitsu with it in our last event–BEYwitched–he weak launched and I lost 3-0. The only thing that sticks out in my mind as having a decent chance right now in an actual tournament environment is Valkyrie maybe. Or maybe I just need more practice with Z2 with two people playing haha.

In my last event, I was able to beat Sniper's D2 Heavy Revolve 3-1 with Valkyrie Spread Trans. My first two wins were by KO, on the 3rd round I failed to KO him and lost by OS, so I switched to S mode and won the fourth round by Burst. In the finals of that same event against Yami's D2RO and *Ginga*'s D2KO, I used VAC and VST respectively and lost both matches 2-3. But like I explained in the other thread, I'm sure the reasons I lost those battles had more to do with Orbit's mobility rather than D2 being particularly resistant to Attack.

Just this last Tuesday, I actually had a chance to take out some of my Beyblades and try a few rounds of V2KX vs D2GD. In most of the "mock battles" I did between the two V2 was losing 1-3 or 2-3, but it won a few times. Keep in mind though, I don't get very many opportunities to practice at school so my Sliding Shoot wasn't in top form.
Posting winning combos for @[ashton pinto] as he was little busy

[Mumbai, India] The Calm Before The Storm - Saturday, 29th, October, 2016

MFB Limited Format:-

1st Place:- Disaster
Gravity Perseus BGrin

Pretty much same combos for all matches beyhaha.

2nd Place:- FIREFIRE CPB
Bakushin Leone 85MF
Gravity Perseus 90RB (#sword of @[Wombat]. A.K.A. helped me to come 2nd in finals)

3rd Place:- AaryanBITW
Bakushin Leone LW105MF
Thermal Leone/Cancer 230WD (lol)

This was our first ever LTD format with Limited BanList v1.5 (even thought its not first in India as Put Up or Shut Up in Kolkata was first LTD with v1.5 banlist). As expected there were many Gravity (ranging from gravity attack, defence, stamina and even tornado staller) but there was also other wheels such as Earth, Screw, Lighting, Vulcan, Cosmic and Burn. Good thing is Gravity didn't dominated at all. Sure in all types it was like crack-tier but it was still losing to stuff like Bakushin, Cosmic, Thermal (lol). But. Thing I can say really dominated tournament was Bakushin 85MF. I won all of my matches I played with it by 3-0 lol (against Disaster I used it only in Finals and score was 2-0. My 85 broke and no one elsr had same one do I lost round). It was able to. Stall as long to OS Meteo, Gravity and Earth and KO Burn and other stamina with ease. Only I found giving it trouble is Earth LTSC, Gravity LTDC and Earth 230. though it can still destablize (and KO lol) Earth 230 ( even MB lol) and 85WD (if secret sauce launch technique is

Edit:- many used Attack combos against Bakushin staller too. But no matter how hard they tried but Bakushin is like tank just impossible to do any damage at all

I used Gravity 90RB in finals and won against Aaryan's Bakushin MF. Mostly because it was lower anf was able to get under bakushin then stop it and os with ease

MFB Standards

1st Place:- Soumadri
Duo Cancer BGrin
Kraken Dragoon BGrin (7 min TT mold)
MSF-H Kraken Dragoon BD145RDF

2nd Place:- YashPinto
MSF-H Zirago Zirago 90MF
MSF-H Zirago Zirago 90R2F

3rd Place:- ChristopherMK
MSF-H Zirago Zirago 90MF
MSF-H Zirago Zirago 90R2F

Let me explain what happened here.
all combos that were used Winning Combo Thread showdown Spoilt-Spoiler (Click to View)
So as you can see many used stamina types and MF based attack type. Zirago was able to KO em easily. Alex Mercer's Pegasis was able to KO it but as I told it lost lol

Dragoon GF was able to OS it too but I launched it in a way it stays in same place (well I call Vibrating Shoot lol). With it I was able to OS Duo BD but It got KOed due that lol. Against Ashton, Nikil and Christopher I used Genbu Genbu. I launched in way it will hit wall and prevent KO when get hit (Banking. Also launched little weaker) but Christopher tornado staller it and KOed lol.

Kraken Dragoon RDF was able to OS Zirago buy due to that Yash and Christopher swiched to R2F which was able to KO it but Soumadri won by 3-2 and placed first.
[Montreal, QC - 11/13/16] Winter Prelude

1st: MissingNo.
Dark Deathscyther Gravity Revolve
Deathscyther Gravity Revolve
Xcalibur Heavy Xtreme

2nd: Bey Brad
Wyvern Heavy Revolve
Wyvern Heavy Defense
Deathscyther Heavy Defense

3rd: cadney
Wyvern Heavy Revolve

So ... not much to say here aha. I still think Revolve is the real MVP of the game right now, and the consolidation towards stamina archetypes has been as much about the gulf of power between the first stamina Drivers and the current ones, with the exception of perhaps Defense.

I would say I'm a bit embarrassed to have played so conservatively, and even the matches I lost weren't anything original! I was surprised when my new blue D2 on HD was bursted twice by a DHR. I relied more on Wyvern after that, and I honestly think it's a more versatile part than D2. It also lets you avoid the terror-lottery of D2 mirror matches. I can't see myself using D2 that much in the future.
It was Winter Prelude, not BEYBLADE SWITCH haha.

I really hope the game will change really soon with Lost Longinus and the upcoming Beyblades, because it's not really as fun as it used to be. Deathscyther vs Deathscyther is so boring.

I'll try to use XHX more in the future, since it's really a matter of confidence.
No Z2 huh Brad? Also since when were you at Beyblade Switch?
Agreed, I am looking forward to getting both this month's and next month's stuff a lot. And sorry for not finishing my post before posting it, it's fixed now :')

Quote:No Z2 huh Brad? Also since when were you at Beyblade Switch?

I wasn't, I just copied the formatting from Kei's post and then forgot to actually change it before posting. lol
(Nov. 16, 2016  2:34 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Agreed, I am looking forward to getting both this month's and next month's stuff a lot. And sorry for not finishing my post before posting it, it's fixed now :')

Quote:No Z2 huh Brad? Also since when were you at Beyblade Switch?

I wasn't, I just copied the formatting from Kei's post and then forgot to actually change it before posting. lol

Oh lol ok then
(Nov. 04, 2016  10:16 PM)ThaKingTai Wrote: Winning Combos for Night of the Spinning Dead II
JoJo [Jp0t]-1st Place
Revizer Revizer BD145 RDF
MF-H Death Kerbecs SA165 WD
MF-L Phantom Virgo 90 WD

I don't know why it took me so long to recognize but I used RSF not RDF. Lol sorry. Revizer Revizer BD145RSF was the combo I used the most throughout the tournament. And I only used MF-L Phantom Virgo 90WD in the finals.
Playing in Montreal was so fun and interesting. D2 didn't seem to dominate as much as it does in Toronto, and I really began to appreciate Wyvern's potential. I agree with everyone that having to rely on Deathscyther so much is getting both boring and frustrating. I hope the metagame will shake up soon. It feels as though it's been stagnant for so long...
BLADERS OF THE FALL
NOV 26, 2016, KOLKATA, INDIA

Format: STD

1st Place: ronitnath
Combos: WYVANG WYVANG CH120 RF
ZIRAGO ZIRAGO 90 MF
DUO CANCER E230 MB
ZIRAGO ZIRAGO E230 MB

2nd Place: Ryan Uchiha
Combos: MF Death Virgo BGrin
Kraken Dragooon BD145RDF
Kraken DragooonBGrin
Ifraid Bahamadia DF105RF
Pegasus Pegasus 85RF

3rd Place: Arijit Sarkar
Combos: Duo cancer BD
Zirago Zirago 90 MF
[Toronto, ON - 11/26/16] ZerWOAH-G
Zero-G Format [ZRG]

1st: 1234beyblade
MSF-L Killerken Dragooon B:D
MSF-L Girago Girago SA165TB
MF-F Duo Aquario B:D
MSF-F Genbull Genbull SA165TB

2nd: OldSchool™
MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF
Dragooon Genbull B:D

3rd: Kei
MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang E230HF/S
MSF Girago Dragooon B:D

[Toronto, ON - 11/26/16] Hey, Burst Guys
Burst Format [BST]

1st: JesseObre
Minoborous Knuckle Zephyr
Dark Deathscyther Gravity Orbit
Dark Deathscyther Gravity Defense

2nd: 1234beyblade
Valkyrie Gravity Trans
Valkyrie Gravity Defense
Wyvern Heavy Revolve

3rd: Mitsu
[Toronto, ON - 12/17/16] WELCOME TO A&C GAMES
Burst Format [BST]

1st: Mitsu
Deathscyther Spread Revolve
Valkyrie Heavy Revolve
Odin Spread Revolve

2nd: 1234beyblade
Wyvern Heavy Revolve
Valkyrie Knuckle Defense (Deck Format Finals Only)

3rd: JesseObre
Minoboros Knuckle Zephyr
Deathscyther Spread Defense
Deathscyther Spread Revolve (Deck Format Finals Only)
Valkyrie Heavy Defense (Deck Format Finals Only)

Frustrating end to this tournament for me after going 6-0 in the Group Stage, followed by 0-2 in the Deck Format Finals. But I learned a lot to take forward into the next tournament in terms of deck construction and combo selection in each Deck Format match. The replay mechanic for Deck Format worked well; if you can't execute upon being able to replay a match-up you think you should win, it's usually your fault entirely, so it's hard to be upset with anything other than your lack of preparedness or knowledge in either specific match-ups or deck building, which ultimately are all things that you can fix with time!

I also cannot go without commenting on Odin. This was the first ranked Burst Format tournament to allow Odin since it was unbanned. You only see it once on the winning combinations list of the top three players above (I honestly do not think we took it seriously enough or spent enough time testing it before our unranked experimental format events; it did badly in a few random matches in our first one and then we all probably unfairly started dismissing it), but it also did make an impact for me personally. I was able to win two matches with it. It sits in an interesting place in the metagame; in terms of Stamina it's worse than Deathscyther (properly balanced, that is; I was able to choose Odin with confidence in one match because I knew my opponent's Deathscyther if they chose it was not balanced), arguably better than D2 (but with more or less defensive power depending on the match-up), and better Stamina than Wyvern (in most cases), but less Defense (again depending on the match-up, but generally speaking I think Wyvern is better for that). We therefore now have three absolutely viable Stamina/Defense hybrids available in the metagame: Dark Deathscyther, Wyvern, and Odin. It's quite exciting!
Hey, forgot to mention that I had used an Odin Spread Revolve against @[Tempest546]'s Valkyrie (?) Fusion combo in my Group Stage.

Will share more thoughts later on in the day. :)
Metal Fight Double Champ tournaments - December 17th 2016

Standard Format
1st place: loyd87
MSF Genbull Genbull T125MF
Killerken Dragooon SA165(att)EWD
MF-L Duo Cygnus SA165EWD
MSF-M Begirados Balro SA165BSF
MSF Pegasis Gryph SA165(att)MF

2nd place: Krustyburger
Girago Dragooon B: D

3rd place: MissingNo.
Duo Cancer B: D
MF-L Phantom Cancer 90MF
Duo Cancer SA165EWD

Zero-G Format
1st place: Lovecaro
Girago Girago B: D
Killerken Dragooon SA165(att)EWD

2nd place: Krustyburger
Girago Dragooon B: D

3rd place: MissingNo.
MF-M Phantom Cancer B: D
Duo Cancer B: D
Revizer/Genbull Dragoon B: D
[Mumbai, Maharastra, India] The All-Out Mid-Air Battle

STD:-[/size]

4th Place
Ashton Pinto;- 6-4
MSF-F Zirago Zirago 105MF
MF Dearh Aquario BD145CS

3rd Place
FIREFIRE CPB;- 9-3
MSF-H Balro Balro DF105RF
MSF-L Genbu Genbu SA165WD
MSF-L Genbu Genbu SA165SWD [in finals only, due to my WD lost]

2nd Place
AaryanBITW;- 7-4 (P.S. BITW = Best In The World. Lol)
Flash Leone GB145R2F
Gryph Zirago 85MF

1st Place
Super Phantom:- 9-2 (#1st_time_1st)
MSF-F Zirago Zirago 105MF
Genbu Dragoon BD145RDF

Today's star combos were Dragoon BD145RDF [made by Alex Mercer] and MSF-L Genbu Genbu SA165WD [made by me]. Esspecially Genbu ^2, mainly because it was able OS almost everything that comes in his way [even E230BSF when I tried in free play] and was able to take attack from attacker due to its heavy weight especially my new new launch technique called Iron Shoot lolololol. Bank toward left neartornado ridgde = week launch] which other popular survaial combos such as Duo B:D, Duo SA165WD can't do. Another benift it has over other stamina and it's zombie ver. Genbu Dragoon SA165WD is it. It can OS Duo which Dragoon have hard time dealing with and there isn't much in left that's hard to OS [BD145RDF maybe haven't tried it against it yet but in that case it's attack mode will help].with that said. Genbu Dragoon BD145RDF did extremely well too. it was able to OS almost all right spin exceppt Duo and it has very powerful defence too which makes it quite versitile to use here [though I prefer Wyvang over Genbu as it can KO Duo and OS Genbu Dragoon stamina].

few other combos I would like to mention are
Zirago MF staller. well its geting really popular here [actully all member used it against me except alex mercer beyhaha] because it can KO any stamina easily, OS defence and main thing makes it good is it's defence. it can take hit any attacker coming from ahead or dodge them. though it got KOed with Balro as I staller and with that said

MSF-H Balro Balro DF105RF. this is probably my fevorite right spin attack. well if launched correct it can use it's upper recoil to give MASSIVE NUCLEAR exposion upper smash and due to its low recoil it can deal well with other attacker and reason I used DF105 because I was able to OS left spin attack [which is Balro CH120RF's main weekness] and stil able to KO E230. 1 weird thing is it somehow was getting many against Zirago MF by continuesly hitting it [it happened so many time many thought I moidified something [P.S. RF was kinda worn but no where ilegal. hole in middle was visible]

Duo B:D. pure survival lol[though I don't know who used it but it was my Duo so lol]

Death Aquario BD145CS. it came again lol and it did pretty well. OSed those Ziragos, took hit from attack, ETC. but main thing I found surprizing was it OSed my Genbu Genbu twice [which even DUo B:D or Duo AD145WD wasn't able to do] though Genbu won but it maybe reason why it was dominating in last 2 years.

Zero-G:-

4th Place
AaryanBITW:- 6-3
Zirago Gryph E230BSF
Balro Balro W145RF 

3rd place
Super Phantom:- 7-4

MSF-H Zirago Dragoon SA165RF [defence mode]
MSF-H Zirago Dragoon SA165WD
Kraken Dragoon 230WD [lol]
Genbu Dragoon BD145RDF 
Genbu B:D

2nd Place
Ashton Pinto

MSF-H Zirago Dragoon SA165RF [defence mode]
MSF-H Zirago Dragoon SA165WD
Kraken Dragoon 230WD [lol]

1st Place
Alex Mercer

MSF-L GenbU Genbu B:D
spoiler

Today's best combo probably was that Genbu BD. it won every match easily [even Duo didn't stood a chance]. 

well metagame in Zero-G of here is still kinda week but now it's slowly improving and combos are getting better and better. I'm sure by july it will have great combos and competition will be just as though as STD.