Will there be a season 7 in beyblade burst?

(Sep. 23, 2021  9:37 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2021  9:20 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Does anyone think Beyblade Burst GT tried to make the main cast change and start with new generation of characters (like Fumiya replacing Free or the only season without Shu or Lui), but then with Sparking they said "screw it" and brought all the fan favorites back again. Even Valt looked the oldest he did in GT and now he feels a bit younger again.

That's the one thing I respect about GT as a season and why it has aged better in retrospect. Out of the four post-Evolution seasons, GT is the only one without having the main character's goal from beginning to end be to "defeat the legends". I mean Drum does want to defeat Valt and Aiga, but he ends up sidelining that goal (within his own season anyway), to focus on defeating HELL and trying to reach out to Gwyn when the latter rejected friendship.

GT also allowed the new cast to try and stand on their own with little assistance from the legendary bladers. Sure, it didn't often land as some characters ended up getting ignored but the attempt of trying something different was at least admirable. Granted, we had Valt and Aiga, but they didn't appear very often and didn't impact much of GT. They didn't rely on Shu, Free, Lui, or Rantaro (or any of his lame relatives) like the current seasons feel like they do.

GT/Rise is actually a very good season. It does a good job at progressing plot and character forward, while some of that progression could due with a bit more breathing room, in the end they did a decent job with it.

They also took the time to explore it's theme of friendship in a variety of ways and we see a good culmination of this in rise episode 25: "The Greatest Tag Battle Ever." (Battle Breakdown in the Animanga Random Thoughts thread coming soon!) Another thing I think Rise does really well is that they gave Dante his own journey as a character, different from the previous protags.

Rise also really felt like a story that stands on its own well by adding more to the universe by populating it's season with new characters that are, for the most part, disconnected from the prior seasons.

Another good thing about Rise I think gets overlooked is they avoided the trap that comes with utilizing the increased power state element. They used Hyper Flux in such a way that it didn't sacrifice the story logic of the season, they avoided that pitfall while at the same time adding a simply cool concept, a trap that season 3 and season 5 unfortunately did end up falling into.

All around a good season that I enjoyed and I think gets a undeserved bad rep.
We need honestly need more seasons like GT honestly. Out with the old and in with the new as they say.
Alright, here are my thoughts
Yes, I do believe there is going to be another season of beyblade burst. Even if they are only doing it for the profit for the past 3 seasons (including dynamite battle). It's one of those things that make you keep doubting that it will continue and it hits you with a "oh well, you're wrong" and pulls up with another season. Honestly I think that interest in beyblade burst has been slowly declining after it peaked around end of Cho-Z to Mid GT. Although I think hasbro has been doing pretty well (this is based off of my bey-hunting experience around a month ago), everything was sold out at 2 locations and only a few singles at the third and final location I went to. Again, this might be because of slowed shipping due to the pandemic. But I will say that hasbro is doing a pretty good job at appealing to younger ages, at least in the area in which I live in. Overall, I believe that it has enough popularity to make a season 7 and I hope it does continue, as it is only delaying the inevitable possibility of a hasbro bey-raiders or bey-wheels repeat...
There's no end of story in burst if they keep on pumping out new mc every season. So I think they'll keep on going with burst as long as there's enough support.
Yes there will be a new season and it will be Hyde as the main character with a new Hades, it's his revenge story on defeating Phi and trying to maintain a healthier sibling relationship. also there's a beach episode
(Sep. 25, 2021  11:27 PM)Hydee Wrote: Yes there will be a new season and it will be Hyde as the main character with a new Hades, it's his revenge story on defeating Phi and trying to maintain a healthier sibling relationship. also there's a beach episode

I wish takara tomy would do this
(Sep. 25, 2021  11:32 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  11:27 PM)Hydee Wrote: Yes there will be a new season and it will be Hyde as the main character with a new Hades, it's his revenge story on defeating Phi and trying to maintain a healthier sibling relationship. also there's a beach episode

Honestly same
(Sep. 25, 2021  11:32 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:

lol what
(Sep. 25, 2021  11:33 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  11:32 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I wish takara tomy would do this

lol what

should have been more clear, i wish takara would do this as some strange spin off
(Sep. 25, 2021  11:35 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  11:33 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: lol what

should have been more clear, i wish takara would do this as some strange spin off

Ngl, I would watch it
I’m not really sure, they did a great job with burst through gt but they kinda messed up in sparking which cost them loads of fans. Db is a little bit better but it still doesn’t feel the same as the other series..

Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention that they need to bring back 20 min episodes… I honestly want a beyblade burst season 7. But I want them to make it the best season of all of them. I want them to bring back some of the people we loved. It’s kinda sad honestly see such a good character like Cuza, Sisco, and many more wasted. They don’t get enough respect. I honestly don’t like either sparking or db. The 20 minutes do matter since you can add more into the anime. They could also make an anime which instead of the blader’s POV, you get to see the beyblade’s “spirit” POV. this would be really cool seeing Achilles fight Valkryie.
(Oct. 16, 2021  4:21 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I’m not really sure, they did a great job with burst through gt but they kinda messed up in sparking which cost them loads of fans. Db is a little bit better but it still doesn’t feel the same as the other series..

Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention that they need to bring back 20 min episodes… I honestly want a beyblade burst season 7. But I want them to make it the best season of all of them. I want them to bring back some of the people we loved. It’s kinda sad honestly see such a good character like Cuza, Sisco, and many more wasted. They don’t get enough respect. I honestly don’t like either sparking or db. The 20 minutes do matter since you can add more into the anime. They could also make an anime which instead of the blader’s POV, you get to see the beyblade’s “spirit” POV. this would be really cool seeing Achilles fight Valkryie.

If I'm being honest 12 Minute Episodes aren't half bad. Sure, they're are a lot more Fillers but imagine 20 Minute Fillers with nothing important going on. That's probably why they cut it down to 12 Minutes. Also, if you're looking for 20 Minute Episodes then look at the Eng Dub Episodes
(Oct. 16, 2021  4:31 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2021  4:21 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I’m not really sure, they did a great job with burst through gt but they kinda messed up in sparking which cost them loads of fans. Db is a little bit better but it still doesn’t feel the same as the other series..

If I'm being honest 12 Minute Episodes aren't half bad. Sure, they're are a lot more Fillers but imagine 20 Minute Fillers with nothing important going on. That's probably why they cut it down to 12 Minutes. Also, if you're looking for 20 Minute Episodes then look at the Eng Dub Episodes
They could add like a whole tournament and a ton of plot by making 51 20 minute episodes again.
(Oct. 16, 2021  4:21 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I’m not really sure, they did a great job with burst through gt but they kinda messed up in sparking which cost them loads of fans. Db is a little bit better but it still doesn’t feel the same as the other series..

I think all the seasons up to turbo were broadcasted on TV, but after that they limited it to just CoroCoro channel on YT. That's why the time was halved.
(Oct. 16, 2021  4:32 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2021  4:31 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: If I'm being honest 12 Minute Episodes aren't half bad. Sure, they're are a lot more Fillers but imagine 20 Minute Fillers with nothing important going on. That's probably why they cut it down to 12 Minutes. Also, if you're looking for 20 Minute Episodes then look at the Eng Dub Episodes
They could add like a whole tournament and a ton of plot by making 51 20 minute episodes again.

What would be the point of the tournament though? Valt entered The Requiem Tournament to become #1 in the world (Actually mainly to bring Shu back) Aiga entered the Longinus Cup to battle Lui and he became World Champion (Later in the series) Drum entered the Bey Festival Because what the heck They never actually gave us a clear reason he entered but let's just say to make Dragon Stronger. The Rolling Dice Tournament (I can't remember any of these tournament names) Drum entered to become WorldChampion. The Twins entered The Legend's Festival because they wanted to beat all the legends and start a "Revolution." Bell entered the Dynamite Battle Tour to face and beat Legendary Bladers to prove his Ultimate Dominance as The Demon King. So, basically, all the "Super Powerful Blader" Rolls are taken so if we were to get a Season 7 TT would need to make another Super Powerful Blader roll
Will there be? Yes, most likely if they are still going strong at this point I have no doubt in my mind that they will stop Burst from here.

Do I want to? I honestly don't, I feel like I have seen enough burst. I genuinely feel like TT should start fresh with a newer generation of beyblade and step away from burst. I believe Burst is the longest running generation compared to MFB and potentially Plastic series (don't quote me on that). Which says a lot about it. However, I must admit anime wise Burst is the weakest compared to the two generations which circles back to my point being Burst is going for way too long than it needs to. Writers are running out of idea to make the story a little different but it just feels the same old formula.

A new protag -> a new antag -> antag breaks protag's bey -> protag's bey evolves -> antag evolves his bey -> one final showdown between the two resulting in protag's victory -> happy ending. I seriously can't be the only one who is fed up with this whole formula.

If Burst does continue for it's final years, I do think they will still keep Valt/Shu and the rest along the ride just to keep the older fans tuned in. Let's face it we know what happened to a series where they completely ripped apart the old characters and added new characters (GT, it was not well received if I have to say so myself.). I doubt they will keep the same mistake happening.

What are the things I want from season 7's anime (if there is one?):

1. Remove Kiyamas from the background and strip away Ragnaruk (if Rantaro is not coming back). This sounds mean so be it, I am genuinely tired of seeing another Kiyama do the same old job. Make sidekicks actually win. Now DB is still going and the 3v3 tournament might change my opinions on Ranzo but so far yeah, I do want them to remove Kiyamas and Ragnaruks. Do stuff like Amane in the GT series where he at least got his development.

2. Continue with female bladers and more diversity, DB did what other series could not so I must due the credit where it is needed. Thank you, but for real, make the female blader's bey next time around.

3. 20 minute episodes is a myth at this point, I do not sense them switching back to 20 min but so far DB's story is actually solid. I am surprised to say this but this stuff is way better than Superking. If anyone watches the subbed episodes you will see that Rashad's character change was really not much he is not the bad guy here, neither is Bell. (Spoiler: he might be the main rival for Bell really.) So long story short, I do think the 10 min episodes are fine as long as they do the good job with the story which they are in DB in my opinion.

4. If the main protag gets a DLC please make it to where he EARNS it just like the good old days. Don't make it like Bell where he creates the 4 upgrades like he found the infinity stones on the dang gauntlet to be perfect. Bey breaks are going to be there so I really can't complain much about it as it is a tradition for burst now.

I believe that is really about it, I really do not have much problems with DB as this series really fixed what the other series's problems were (for the most part).
1. We have a good balance of old/new characters (which satisfies GT's issue)
2. We have a female blader in one of the main casts (satisfied pretty much all of the other series's problem)
3. Strong protag who does the job right (satisfies Superking's issue with the dual protagonists)
4. Not making the protag OP (satisfies Cho-Z's problem)

and yeah you get the deal...I will stop writing more paragraphs you are welcome xD
(Oct. 17, 2021  1:02 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I feel like I have seen enough burst. I genuinely feel like TT should start fresh with a newer generation of beyblade and step away from burst. I believe Burst is the longest running generation compared to MFB and potentially Plastic series (don't quote me on that).

According to what i've found, the Metal saga has 9 Seasons divided into 4 or 'systems' so really it's just 4 seasons with 45-52 episodes each one

Beyblade: Shogun Steel (2012)
Beyblade: Metal Fury (2011–12)
Beyblade: Metal Masters (2010–11)
Beyblade: Metal Fusion (2009–2010)

and 3 seasons of Plastic? i think that's wrong but anyways
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Beyblade[/font]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Beyblade 2002/V-Force[/font][/font]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Beyblade G Revolution[/font][/font][/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif][font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Blame the wiki if I'm wrong[/font][/font][/font]

dang thing
(Oct. 17, 2021  1:02 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Will there be? Yes, most likely if they are still going strong at this point I have no doubt in my mind that they will stop Burst from here.

Do I want to? I honestly don't, I feel like I have seen enough burst. I genuinely feel like TT should start fresh with a newer generation of beyblade and step away from burst. I believe Burst is the longest running generation compared to MFB and potentially Plastic series (don't quote me on that). Which says a lot about it. However, I must admit anime wise Burst is the weakest compared to the two generations which circles back to my point being Burst is going for way too long than it needs to. Writers are running out of idea to make the story a little different but it just feels the same old formula.

A new protag -> a new antag -> antag breaks protag's bey -> protag's bey evolves -> antag evolves his bey -> one final showdown between the two resulting in protag's victory -> happy ending. I seriously can't be the only one who is fed up with this whole formula.

If Burst does continue for it's final years, I do think they will still keep Valt/Shu and the rest along the ride just to keep the older fans tuned in. Let's face it we know what happened to a series where they completely ripped apart the old characters and added new characters (GT, it was not well received if I have to say so myself.). I doubt they will keep the same mistake happening.

1. Remove Kiyamas from the background and strip away Ragnaruk (if Rantaro is not coming back). This sounds mean so be it, I am genuinely tired of seeing another Kiyama do the same old job. Make sidekicks actually win. Now DB is still going and the 3v3 tournament might change my opinions on Ranzo but so far yeah, I do want them to remove Kiyamas and Ragnaruks. Do stuff like Amane in the GT series where he at least got his development.

2. Continue with female bladers and more diversity, DB did what other series could not so I must due the credit where it is needed. Thank you, but for real, make the female blader's bey next time around.

3. 20 minute episodes is a myth at this point, I do not sense them switching back to 20 min but so far DB's story is actually solid. I am surprised to say this but this stuff is way better than Superking. If anyone watches the subbed episodes you will see that Rashad's character change was really not much he is not the bad guy here, neither is Bell. (Spoiler: he might be the main rival for Bell really.)  So long story short, I do think the 10 min episodes are fine as long as they do the good job with the story which they are in DB in my opinion.

4. If the main protag gets a DLC please make it to where he EARNS it just like the good old days. Don't make it like Bell where he creates the 4 upgrades like he found the infinity stones on the dang gauntlet to be perfect. Bey breaks are going to be there so I really can't complain much about it as it is a tradition for burst now.

I believe that is really about it, I really do not have much problems with DB as this series really fixed what the other series's problems were (for the most part).
2. We have a female blader in one of the main casts (satisfied pretty much all of the other series's problem)
3. Strong protag who does the job right (satisfies Superking's issue with the dual protagonists)

and yeah you get the deal...I will stop writing more paragraphs you are welcome xD

To be fair the repeated plot only bothers really us who either grew yo with mfb or OG thats why anime Wise it will look the weakest. But we forgot the anime is not meant for most of us burst Main target is kids the fact that the anime can still goes proves it doing good its getting the views to keep being produce. Which neither of the previous franchise couldn't its a matter of audience at the End thats what keeps burst going. Their getting the views they want anime Wise and selling their products as well. Its a win win for TT they'll milk burst until they can't its how business work. Look at pokemon same formula over and over again but still going strong (aside from journeys who's a bit different) or others who does they same as long as the get the requiered the continue to milk. And yea burst is the longest running beyblade anime I think it also has more products (not aire for that one)
(Oct. 17, 2021  1:02 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Will there be? Yes, most likely if they are still going strong at this point I have no doubt in my mind that they will stop Burst from here.

3. 20 minute episodes is a myth at this point, I do not sense them switching back to 20 min but so far DB's story is actually solid. I am surprised to say this but this stuff is way better than Superking. If anyone watches the subbed episodes you will see that Rashad's character change was really not much he is not the bad guy here, neither is Bell. (Spoiler: he might be the main rival for Bell really.)  So long story short, I do think the 10 min episodes are fine as long as they do the good job with the story which they are in DB in my opinion.

And here's #5: Make a protagonist that different from the previous ones. 

Even though I love Drum, Hyuga, and Hikaru, I got to admit that they feel like copies of Valt or Aiga. However, Bell is a whole different character with his personality and character design. I hope in the future we'll get more unique protagonists like Bell.
(Oct. 17, 2021  5:59 PM)Dark red Wrote:

And here's #5: Make a protagonist that different from the previous ones. 

Even though I love Drum, Hyuga, and Hikaru, I got to admit that they feel like copies of Valt or Aiga. However, Bell is a whole different character with his personality and character design. I hope in the future we'll get more unique protagonists like Bell.

oh yes! change the design of the MC don't make him look like valt scrapped design shorty, with big eyes and all that facial marks. Make him unique next time for sure! thanks for reminding

(Oct. 17, 2021  4:59 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

To be fair the repeated plot only bothers really us who either grew yo with mfb or OG thats why anime Wise it will look the weakest. But we forgot the anime is not meant for most of us burst Main target is kids the fact that the anime can still goes proves it doing good its getting the views to keep being produce. Which neither of the previous franchise couldn't its a matter of audience at the End thats what keeps burst going. Their getting the views they want anime Wise and selling their products as well. Its a win win for TT they'll milk burst until they can't its how business work. Look at pokemon same formula over and over again but still going strong (aside from journeys who's a bit different) or others who does they same as long as the get the requiered the continue to milk. And yea burst is the longest running beyblade anime I think it also has more products (not aire for that one)

I agree, writers basically don't care about the story just there for promotional sake of things like you mentioned. I agree, Pokemon too is going for a while and potentially will never end soon as their products are still selling at a booming rate. Anime wise, I do think the writers still care about the story rather than making it a complete promotional show. I mean sure they used to do it by making Ash purposefully lose the league of that region to follow up with the next gen's region but they certainly changed their way of handling that since Sun and Moon. 

Circling back to Burst, I just want them to continue if they will get rid of the formula like Pokemon did.
@LegendRedEye Oh yea pokemon writers definitley care about the writting, I was just using it as a reference when it comes to views an products. Even thought ash was on a losing streak when it comes to leagues it made sense (sinnoh and kalos was stolen from ash though). What pokemon has An advantage of being a bigger IP. Plus the vast amount of new pokemons per gen also greatly help it with alot of video games and cards, lastly the amount of episode which helps. Burst anime just need to have more episode honestly they should do how bakugan did the episode or 12 min but instead of 52 episode its a 100 which helps the story , although I doubt they will do that cause their not having issues with the anime so far, manga is doing good it has no issues.
If beyblade burst ever ends I want that montage of what every previously appeared character is doing in the end like the previous franchises. Then only I can find inner peace.
(Oct. 17, 2021  6:05 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2021  5:59 PM)Dark red Wrote: And here's #5: Make a protagonist that different from the previous ones. 

oh yes! change the design of the MC don't make him look like valt scrapped design shorty, with big eyes and all that facial marks. Make him unique next time for sure! thanks for reminding

(Oct. 17, 2021  4:59 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: To be fair the repeated plot only bothers really us who either grew yo with mfb or OG thats why anime Wise it will look the weakest. But we forgot the anime is not meant for most of us burst Main target is kids the fact that the anime can still goes proves it doing good its getting the views to keep being produce. Which neither of the previous franchise couldn't its a matter of audience at the End thats what keeps burst going. Their getting the views they want anime Wise and selling their products as well. Its a win win for TT they'll milk burst until they can't its how business work. Look at pokemon same formula over and over again but still going strong (aside from journeys who's a bit different) or others who does they same as long as the get the requiered the continue to milk. And yea burst is the longest running beyblade anime I think it also has more products (not aire for that one)

I agree, writers basically don't care about the story just there for promotional sake of things like you mentioned. I agree, Pokemon too is going for a while and potentially will never end soon as their products are still selling at a booming rate. Anime wise, I do think the writers still care about the story rather than making it a complete promotional show. I mean sure they used to do it by making Ash purposefully lose the league of that region to follow up with the next gen's region but they certainly changed their way of handling that since Sun and Moon. 

Circling back to Burst, I just want them to continue if they will get rid of the formula like Pokemon did.

Uhm, not totally sure this analogy works. The reason we want burst to end is tho get smth new. Pokémon hasn’t done that. Ever. I mean there’s Alan and red, but those don’t really count, they expand the story. Beyblade does a hard, crisis on infinite earth/flashpoint reset. Pokémon does like marvel NOW! style, if you get what I mean. Beyblade ends and we get something so different, that the parts, characters, etc are all different. Pokémon sorta does soft reboots, and the cards and chars are all different. Burst is a garbage version of Pokémon now, where chars always return. I think a better analogy would be the last Star Wars movie, think it was the rose of sky walker. All fan service, no actual movie. I guess other than that, pokemon is getting better, while burst is getting worse

Lol nope I quit journeys faster than turbo the snail🐌
hyde will be the main character in season 7 because i said so
There will be a season Sven but that will be the end of burst kinda wish it ends with ultimate Valkyrie tho