Will there be a season 7 in beyblade burst?

I Kind of think that the next new season will have a few of the DB systems, and they are probably gonna bring back the Switch Strike style Beys.Or they are gonna make the old hero's Beyblades into their ultimate form Like Legacy Valkyrie.(Example: All of Free's old Bey styles In one plus an upgrade.)
I saw a news article saying Hiro Morita will be ending his work on the Beyblade manga this month. Without the manga, the anime cant be created (or created as easily, since Hiro owns every Beyblade Burst character and storyline). I dont know what this means for the future of Beyblade, but season 7 will likely be the final season

edit- Hiro ended his work on December 15th 2021

edit 2- If someone was to take over from his role, they would need to create a whole new cast and new Beyblade style idea, meaning they cant use the Burst gimmick.
(Dec. 19, 2021  10:34 PM)Meli8123yt_v2 Wrote: I saw a news article saying Hiro Morita will be ending his work on the Beyblade manga this month. Without the manga, the anime cant be created (or created as easily, since Hiro owns every Beyblade Burst character and storyline). I dont know what this means for the future of Beyblade, but season 7 will likely be the final season

edit 2- If someone was to take over from his role, they would need to create a whole new cast and new Beyblade style idea, meaning they cant use the Burst gimmick.

Yes they can. Morita said that Burst would still go on since he has a new manga he’s working on. Which means he’s handed over Burst to the company now.
(Dec. 20, 2021  3:48 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2021  10:34 PM)Meli8123yt_v2 Wrote: I saw a news article saying Hiro Morita will be ending his work on the Beyblade manga this month. Without the manga, the anime cant be created (or created as easily, since Hiro owns every Beyblade Burst character and storyline). I dont know what this means for the future of Beyblade, but season 7 will likely be the final season

Yes they can. Morita said that Burst would still go on since he has a new manga he’s working on. Which means he’s handed over Burst to the company now.

Thank god! I would hate to see the series end so soon. (It's been 6 years but still). I wonder what direction the company will go in now in terms of the storyline. Also, I'd be interested to look into Morita's new work, it sounds exciting ^^
(Dec. 20, 2021  10:36 AM)Meli8123yt_v2 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2021  3:48 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Yes they can. Morita said that Burst would still go on since he has a new manga he’s working on. Which means he’s handed over Burst to the company now.

Thank god! I would hate to see the series end so soon. (It's been 6 years but still). I wonder what direction the company will go in now in terms of the storyline. Also, I'd be interested to look into Morita's new work, it sounds exciting ^^
He never said the anime was going to have a season 7. All he said was continue to enjoy the anime because once the manga ends the anime will still have to finish DB. But they could make 7 nothing is confirmed either way
Actually S7 is already done.
S1 Single(Comic only)→S2 Dual→S3 God→S4 ChoZ→S5 GT →S6 Sparking→S7 DB
Next season will be S8.
I don't care S8 will be or not will be(I'm interested in only toy) but I'm sure there isn't S8 you want to see. Hiro Morita left means Valt and his friends saga will finish in DB. And if there will be S8 it'll be new story perfectly.

If you know Yugioh it's easy to imagine what's will happen in next season.
Yugioh already have 8 animes and 9th Anime will start soon.
These anime are connected in same universe but in each anime has each new character and old characters will not appear to new Anime
Exactly. All I said was Morita said Burst would continue, if it’s Anime or not is not under my knowledge.
(Dec. 20, 2021  8:35 PM)marutti Wrote: Actually S7 is already done.
S1 Single(Comic only)→S2 Dual→S3 God→S4 ChoZ→S5 GT →S6 Sparking→S7 DB
Next season will be S8.
I don't care S8 will be or not will be(I'm interested in only toy) but I'm sure there isn't S8 you want to see. Hiro Morita left means Valt and his friends saga will finish in DB. And if there will be S8 it'll be new story perfectly.

If you know Yugioh it's easy to imagine what's will happen in next season.
Yugioh already have 8 animes and 9th Anime will start soon.
These anime are connected in same universe but in each anime has each new character and old characters will not appear to new Anime

I dont really view the manga as a separate thing to the anime. I own a large amount of BeyBurst manga and since it follows the same storyline (roughly) as the anime, it's too similar to differentiate it. Therefore, there are currently 6 seasons of Beyblade.
In Japan every anime is based on Comic.
And when we discuss about some work we start to talk from comic.
Anime is secondary.
Especially in case of beyblade burst original author is Hiro Morita and beyblade Anime is based on his character design and stories.
A lot of people wonder which is correct when there is defference between Comic and Anime.
Comic is original and it's written by author's intention and you need to forget what's happen in Anime.
For example, Do you know Broly in DB?
He is one of very popular movie original character but he isn't Toriyama Character. TOHO made movie without Akira Toriyama's intention. And he didn't know Broly until he write DB Super Broly.(2018)
That's why a lot of people still read Beyblade Burst comic but also they left beyblade burst Anime in God or ChoZ in Japan and it also why it becme 10 mins.
(Dec. 21, 2021  2:32 PM)marutti Wrote: In Japan every anime is based on Comic.
Anime is secondary.
Especially in case of beyblade burst original author is Hiro Morita and beyblade Anime is based on his character design and stories.
A lot of people wonder which is correct when there is defference between Comic and Anime.
Comic is original and it's written by author's intention and you need to forget what's happen in Anime.
He is one of very popular movie original character but he isn't Toriyama Character. TOHO made movie without Akira Toriyama's intention. And he didn't know Broly until he write DB Super Broly.(2018)
That's why a lot of people still read Beyblade Burst comic but also they left beyblade burst Anime in God or ChoZ in Japan and it also why it becme 10 mins.

Not a lot of people really care about the manga. Since the anime allows people to actually see what’s going on with specific movement and scenes do you don’t have to forget about the anime since it portrays many scenes(not character’s) better than the manga. And I’m sure the 8-10 year olds don’t really look forward or know a manga exists and that is the major audience of burst.
(Dec. 21, 2021  11:49 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2021  2:32 PM)marutti Wrote: In Japan every anime is based on Comic.
Anime is secondary.
Comic is original and it's written by author's intention and  you need to forget what's happen in Anime.

Not a lot of people really care about the manga. Since the anime allows people to actually see what’s going on with specific movement and scenes do you don’t have to forget about the anime since it portrays many scenes(not character’s) better than the manga. And I’m sure the 8-10 year olds don’t really look forward or know a manga exists and that is the major audience of burst.

That only applies outside of japan though which is a problem for fans an the west (some which are lazy fans) if the some of them actually pick up a manga they would know whats going on its not that hard to understand their just to lazy to do it,  if a mangaka of Beyblade stop Writting it means no More anime and animes has miss the mark look at the promise neverland, tokyo ghoul s2, kingdom and berserk all fail with their anime they were hightly critize while their manga is godly with the arts another anime would be god of highschool whos only saving grace was animation but epic fail with story which was rush into oblivion, while the novel is great an every way possible . 90 % of anime are manga or novel base anime if its not their no one would even know it exist look at Bleach who just came back if the manga had not exist fans wouldnt have the last arc. Fans from outside not caring for beyblade manga is the reason why it doesnt have a greater IP like others .
(Dec. 22, 2021  3:28 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2021  11:49 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Not a lot of people really care about the manga. Since the anime allows people to actually see what’s going on with specific movement and scenes do you don’t have to forget about the anime since it portrays many scenes(not character’s) better than the manga. And I’m sure the 8-10 year olds don’t really look forward or know a manga exists and that is the major audience of burst.

That only applies outside of japan though which is a problem for fans an the west (some which are lazy fans) if the some of them actually pick up a manga they would know whats going on its not that hard to understand their just to lazy to do it,  if a mangaka of Beyblade stop Writting it means no More anime and animes has miss the mark look at the promise neverland, tokyo ghoul s2, kingdom and berserk all fail with their anime they were hightly critize while their manga is godly with the arts another anime would be god of highschool whos only saving grace was animation but epic fail with story which was rush into oblivion, while the novel is great an every way possible . 90 % of anime are manga or novel base anime if its not their no one would even know it exist look at Bleach who just came back if the manga had not exist fans wouldnt have the last arc. Fans from outside not caring for beyblade manga is the reason why it doesnt have a greater IP like others .
Exactly I’m not one of those people. I actually have some of Burst’s mangas since I thought it would be cool to read a manga rather than stare at a screen all day watching an episode.
I apologize, I know this is an old post, but I would like to say that season 7 is very likely. I have no idea what gimmick they may do (maybe drivers combined with disks almost like the chassis system?) but think about the fact that they didn’t bring back characters such as Aiger, Hyuga and Hikaru, even Drum. In order for it to be the final season, we need to bring back every protagonist from previous seasons and have one big tournament to decide the best of them all. (Without plot armor too) Proceeding into the future of Beyblade, it’s very possible burst won’t last much longer. Of course, they may be out of ideas because I have no idea where they could go from here. Burst should have at least one more season, but there could be more after that.
Plot armor tier list
To add on to your comment AkabaneAchilles
Here is a plot armor tier list for the protagonists’ respective seasons(not db it hasn’t finished)

S: Hyuga
A: Aiga
B: Hikaru
C: Drum, Valt
(Dec. 22, 2021  10:34 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Plot armor tier list
Here is a plot armor tier list for the protagonists’ respective seasons(not db it hasn’t finished)

Valt can go in B
(Dec. 22, 2021  10:46 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2021  10:34 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Plot armor tier list

Valt can go in B

As far as I know Valt doesn't have Plot Armor because throughout the Burst and God Series he lost more then every Main Character has and he's developed skills from the battles he's been in. He didn't just develop skills out of nowhere and beat a Legendary Blader that beat one of the Strongest Beys in the World out of nowhere (Looking at you, Drum) and he learned something in Every Battle. So in my opinion he deserves to stay in C Tier because he doesn't really have any Plot Armor.

Edit: PikaBeyblade just to let you know next time you should put this thread in Random Anime and Manga Thoughts.
Thanks for the reminder and yes Valt has the least plot armor because it took him 2 seasons to be the best unlike to rest who had one
I've never seen such a boring anime.
Beyblade Burst comic was good but, anime is just fighting without any story.
In Manga there is a reason to fight in each battle and they have story but in Anime they are just fighting.
I can't understand what do people who says anime is better than comic think?
I know battle effect is cool but only that.
It's same as why Dragoon Ball is unpopular in Japan now.
(Dec. 22, 2021  11:10 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Thanks for the reminder and yes Valt has the least plot armor because it took him 2 seasons to be the best unlike to rest who had one
That’s not really plot armor. They had planned Valt would have 2 seasons so it’s very obvious they weren’t going to make him win a championship in season 1. The other characters had one so they had to make their process faster than Valt’s. Imagine if Dante had to seasons? Exactly it would be the same as Valt, and since Valt was the first protagonist everyone likes him more than the others.
(Dec. 23, 2021  6:44 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2021  11:10 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Thanks for the reminder and yes Valt has the least plot armor because it took him 2 seasons to be the best unlike to rest who had one
That’s not really plot armor. They had planned Valt would have 2 seasons so it’s very obvious they weren’t going to make him win a championship in season 1. The other characters had one so they had to make their process faster than Valt’s. Imagine if Dante had to seasons? Exactly it would be the same as Valt, and since Valt was the first protagonist everyone likes him more than the others.

Even if Valt had 1 season he still had the least plot armor. I took Valt the entire season 1 to be barely be supreme 4 level barely winning zac and had to use everything for xhaka. With lui it was the same. If we go to aiga for example he went from zero knowledges about beyblade to become national level an 6 months lets not forget he almost beat Valt an his first match. Than went to become World clases level by beating lui and lastly World champ by taking out Valt all this happen an Half the season Now thats a 0 to 100. Even of we where to take a look at season 2 Valt was not free, lui and shu level unitl the final arc which he barely did again. If we compare by seasons Valt still has the least an both season he has it still the same
(Dec. 23, 2021  7:34 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2021  6:44 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: That’s not really plot armor. They had planned Valt would have 2 seasons so it’s very obvious they weren’t going to make him win a championship in season 1. The other characters had one so they had to make their process faster than Valt’s. Imagine if Dante had to seasons? Exactly it would be the same as Valt, and since Valt was the first protagonist everyone likes him more than the others.

Even if Valt had 1 season he still had the least plot armor. I took Valt the entire season 1 to be barely be supreme 4 level barely winning zac and had to use everything for xhaka. With lui it was the same. If we go to aiga for example he went from zero knowledges about beyblade to become national level an 6 months lets not forget he almost beat Valt an his first match. Than went to become World clases level by beating lui and lastly World champ by taking out Valt all this happen an Half the season Now thats a 0 to 100. Even of we where to take a look at season 2 Valt was not free, lui and shu level unitl the final arc which he barely did again. If we compare by seasons Valt still has the least an both season he has it still the same
They would have made him champion anyways even in one season. We can’t always expect you everything to remain the same if one thing didn’t happen. If there was no season 2 we can’t expect season one to remain the same. It’s mainly because of Hiro Morita and how he’d write it, and I doubt it would end with him losing to Lui. And it wasn’t barely him becoming Lui,Shu,or Free, he would have beaten Shu anyways and obviously it was at the final episode. Also they had more episodes and they weren’t stupid enough to rush the show so they obviously had to create more plot.
(Dec. 23, 2021  10:43 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2021  7:34 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Even if Valt had 1 season he still had the least plot armor. I took Valt the entire season 1 to be barely be supreme 4 level barely winning zac and had to use everything for xhaka. With lui it was the same. If we go to aiga for example he went from zero knowledges about beyblade to become national level an 6 months lets not forget he almost beat Valt an his first match. Than went to become World clases level by beating lui and lastly World champ by taking out Valt all this happen an Half the season Now thats a 0 to 100. Even of we where to take a look at season 2 Valt was not free, lui and shu level unitl the final arc which he barely did again. If we compare by seasons Valt still has the least an both season he has it still the same
They would have made him champion anyways even in one season. We can’t always expect you everything to remain the same if one thing didn’t happen. If there was no season 2  we can’t expect season one to remain the same. It’s mainly because of Hiro Morita and how he’d write it, and I doubt it would end with him  losing to Lui. And it wasn’t barely him becoming Lui,Shu,or Free, he would have beaten Shu anyways and obviously it was at the final episode. Also they had more episodes and they weren’t stupid enough to rush the show so they obviously had to create more plot.

It was barely it requiered for free to hurt himself for Valt to get the win, multiple round to get a last second burst on requiem to which valkyrie burst a mili second later. As for lui of course Valt would win. keep the plot the same longinus is the one who wouldve been victim of the stadium crack. Nothing would change except the result Valt didnt simply blitz or overpowered neithe of these 3 it requiered him alot of hard work thats barely cause he couldve have lost. Thats what I mean by barely even if Valt had 1 season it wouldnt matter cause he has devolpment in each of them. Aiga for example had one season he wasnt rush the just made strong faster the most. Neither drum or Bell is rush they were introduce to strong. The asahi bros arent that much without each other really none of the main were rush. My main point is it doenst matter what season you choose Valt still comes out with less plot armor
(Dec. 24, 2021  1:19 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2021  10:43 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: They would have made him champion anyways even in one season. We can’t always expect you everything to remain the same if one thing didn’t happen. If there was no season 2  we can’t expect season one to remain the same. It’s mainly because of Hiro Morita and how he’d write it, and I doubt it would end with him  losing to Lui. And it wasn’t barely him becoming Lui,Shu,or Free, he would have beaten Shu anyways and obviously it was at the final episode. Also they had more episodes and they weren’t stupid enough to rush the show so they obviously had to create more plot.

It was barely it requiered for free to hurt himself for Valt to get the win, multiple round to get a last second burst on requiem to which valkyrie burst a mili second later. As for lui of course Valt would win. keep the plot the same longinus is the one who wouldve been victim of the stadium crack. Nothing would change except the result Valt didnt simply blitz or overpowered neithe of these 3 it requiered him alot of hard work thats barely cause he couldve have lost. Thats what I mean by barely even if Valt had 1 season it wouldnt matter cause he has devolpment in each of them. Aiga for example had one season he wasnt rush the just made strong faster the most. Neither drum or Bell is rush they were introduce to strong. The asahi bros arent that much without each other really none of the main were rush. My main point is it doenst matter what season you choose Valt still comes out with less plot armor

Exactly, Valt is the first protagonist and has less plot armor than all of them but who cares which one is better since they are all written well and are good characters. And as for the Asahi’s, they are meant to be together and depend on each other. Anyways I agree on what you’re saying and this was a fun little back and forth.