Will there be a season 7 in beyblade burst?

Beyblade burst has come a long way. And has inspired a whole new generation of people into beyblade. But beys are getting heavier and heavier. Most releases are around 70-80 grams in DB. We will definitely be going further in the 80s when dangerous belial and the later releases of the season arrive. If we were to have a new season, beys may weigh around 80 to 90 for most of the releases. 

But we won't be seeing beyblade burst for much longer. The heavier a bey is, the more dangerous it becomes, and would increase the chances of injuring a person. So far, beys with 90 grams are still considered to be safe. So we may have 1 or 2 more seasons before beyblade burst is forced to stop.

But even so, that doesn't completely ensure that takara tomy will create a new season for beyblade burst. So i just wanna ask for your opinions on what you guys think, will there be a new season? (Would gladly appreciate it if you guys can send rumours , speculations and leaked info)
I honestly think there will be. Beyblade had an actually story line going up until Gt. In Gt it was decent. In sparking it actually had a good story, but after the first half it was just lane being OP. And dynamite battle is decent. The first 3 seasons were amazing, but god was the absolute best season. Beyblade is sadly turning into one of those shows that puts little effort in and is just going for the money. It’s not likely they’ll stop now, somthey’ll probably do a 7th season. People thought sparking was the last season, look at beyblade now. Those people were dead wrong. (Sorry if I’m being mean by saying that)
(Sep. 20, 2021  3:19 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I honestly think there will be. Beyblade had an actually story line going up until Gt. In Gt it was decent. In sparking it actually had a good story, but after the first half it was just lane being OP. And dynamite battle is decent. The first 3 seasons were amazing, but god was the absolute best season. Beyblade is sadly turning into one of those shows that puts little effort in and is just going for the money. It’s not likely they’ll stop now, somthey’ll probably do a 7th season. People thought sparking was the last season, look at beyblade now. Those people were dead wrong. (Sorry if I’m being mean by saying that)

No worries, i was one of the people who thought sparking was the final season. They definitely reduced the budget for the anime after the first 3 seasons. Each episode used to 20+ mins long. Now its only 10 minutes.

I honestly think there is going to be a Season 7. Beyblade Burst is becoming very popular and the most exciting system not even going to lie. I hope if Beyblade Burst ends we at least get a season 7 to kind of end the series off.
The possibilities are there, I do see Burst going on for a while. A lot of people thought TT would run out of Ideas for beys after Sparking but they got proven incredibly wrong as Dynamite Battle was announced. I personally thing if the go through with a Season 7 that they end up doing a fresh start series, that means no Valt, No Shu, No Free, No Lui, All new characters and potentially we'll get 20 Minute episodes back.

I do see Beyblade Burst going on for some time but i do feel like Season 7 if they do it will be the season to end it all.
(Sep. 20, 2021  3:27 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I honestly think there is going to be a Season 7. Beyblade Burst is becoming very popular and the most exciting system not even going to lie. I hope if Beyblade Burst ends we at least get a season 7 to kind of end the series off.

You again
(Sep. 20, 2021  4:07 AM)El Diablo :) Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2021  3:27 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I honestly think there is going to be a Season 7. Beyblade Burst is becoming very popular and the most exciting system not even going to lie. I hope if Beyblade Burst ends we at least get a season 7 to kind of end the series off.

You again

Um... is there something wrong with my presence?
Here's what I think should be in Season 7 (I don't care if anybody degrees or say it won't happen):

1. A brand new system that involves Mode Changes just like the 4D System.
2. A new protagonist that uses a Left-Spin Attack-type Bey.
3. A main antagonist that uses a Stamina-Type Bey.
4. A cast of strong bladers who will not be overshadowed by the protagonist.
5. Previous characters like Valt, Shu, Free, and Lui are grown-up and retired Beyblading.
6. 20-minute episodes.
7. At least 16 characters.
8. OP Stamina-Type Beys.
According to an old ADK post, Beyblade will be still alive during this decade.
(Sep. 20, 2021  4:22 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2021  4:07 AM)El Diablo Wrote: You again

Um... is there something wrong with my presence?

Nonono. I meant no offense, its just that i see you everywhere within the community
true, I see unseenburst a lot as well. He is everywhere, he is always watching 👁👁
(Sep. 20, 2021  8:27 AM)(Blank) Wrote: true, I see unseenburst a lot as well. He is everywhere, he is always watching 👁👁
 Like me
(Sep. 20, 2021  9:54 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2021  8:27 AM)(Blank) Wrote: true, I see unseenburst a lot as well. He is everywhere, he is always watching 👁👁
 Like me

This is actually my first time seeing you in a thread lmao
I hope not. It’s pretty obvious tt is milking it for money, but it’s at the cost of the plot, dialogue, etc. it should heave ended in choz, maybe gt. IMO the sparking finals were lame, and I quit db after like 3 eps. New chars, new drawing styles, new system, and giving fans a bit of a break, while giving a new generation that’s like 2-3 now smth to grow up with would be nice. But hey. They want money, and they’re getting it. All good things must come to an end, and burst has passed the point of being interesting.

Bursts popularity seemed to peak in cho-z and gt
(Sep. 20, 2021  2:54 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I hope not. It’s pretty obvious tt is milking it for money, but it’s at the cost of the plot, dialogue, etc. it should heave ended in choz, maybe gt. IMO the sparking finals were lame, and I quit db after like 3 eps. New chars, new drawing styles,  new system, and giving fans a bit of a break, while giving a new generation that’s like 2-3 now smth to grow up with would be nice. But hey. They want money, and they’re getting it. All good things must come to an end, and burst has passed the point of being interesting.

Bursts popularity seemed to peak in cho-z and gt

Hate to say it but i agreed. Beyblade now seems like died down bit after cho z. Even guy like bbg uploaded less now
Anime wise, it's going downward since Cho-Z. True. But we're still getting sick releases every season. So product wise, Beyblade Burst is still holding up I'd say. Even though I think DB system is weaker than Sparking system, but hopefully in the upcoming seasons Beyblade Burst will change the game.
(Sep. 20, 2021  6:56 PM)Cath Wrote: Anime wise, it's going downward since Cho-Z. True. But we're still getting sick releases every season. So product wise, Beyblade Burst is still holding up I'd say. Even though I think DB system is weaker than Sparking system, but hopefully in the upcoming seasons Beyblade Burst will change the game.

The meta so far 100% says otherwise. DB Beys allow drift to be used effective as well as bearing, and the metagame is overrun with DB beys, from stamina types to attack types. Winning combos show this as well. It doesn’t mean Sparking isn’t viable, but DB has definitely taken over.
(Sep. 20, 2021  7:23 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2021  6:56 PM)Cath Wrote: Anime wise, it's going downward since Cho-Z. True. But we're still getting sick releases every season. So product wise, Beyblade Burst is still holding up I'd say. Even though I think DB system is weaker than Sparking system, but hopefully in the upcoming seasons Beyblade Burst will change the game.

The meta so far 100% says otherwise. DB Beys allow drift to be used effective as well as bearing, and the metagame is overrun with DB beys, from stamina types to attack types. Winning combos show this as well. It doesn’t mean Sparking isn’t viable, but DB has definitely taken over.
Yes, but don’t you think the overall meta is a bit unbalanced? There’s to much stamina and LAD when attack types are really only used as a counter to stamina or DB beys. An overall balance Bey or defense bey is never used. It’s basically a stamina spin steal game with KO’s as a way to possibly beat it.
(Sep. 20, 2021  7:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2021  7:23 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The meta so far 100% says otherwise. DB Beys allow drift to be used effective as well as bearing, and the metagame is overrun with DB beys, from stamina types to attack types. Winning combos show this as well. It doesn’t mean Sparking isn’t viable, but DB has definitely taken over.
Yes, but don’t you think the overall meta is a bit unbalanced? There’s to much stamina and LAD when attack types are really only used as a counter to stamina or DB beys. An overall balance Bey or defense bey is never used. It’s basically a stamina spin steal game with KO’s as a way to possibly beat it.

That’s precisely the point. DB Beyblade parts have caused this, yet this person thinks sparking stuff is better than DB stuff when that’s not the case.
(Sep. 20, 2021  7:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2021  7:23 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The meta so far 100% says otherwise. DB Beys allow drift to be used effective as well as bearing, and the metagame is overrun with DB beys, from stamina types to attack types. Winning combos show this as well. It doesn’t mean Sparking isn’t viable, but DB has definitely taken over.

I know I've said this before, but I think that it is decently balanced. We have LAD, stamina, attack, and defense is a common thing people take for granted on many combos. I don't see what we really don't have besides balance. I know it's not perfect, but we might want to think about changing the way we play instead of asking takara tomy to change the way they make beys.
i do hope that we have a season 7, and if we do have a season seven i hope it doesn't advertise more than dynamite (not saying anything about dynamite, in fact rn it's my favorite series)
(Sep. 20, 2021  11:25 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2021  7:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yes, but don’t you think the overall meta is a bit unbalanced? There’s to much stamina and LAD when attack types are really only used as a counter to stamina or DB beys. An overall balance Bey or defense bey is never used. It’s basically a stamina spin steal game with KO’s as a way to possibly beat it.

That’s precisely the point. DB Beyblade parts have caused this, yet this person thinks sparking stuff is better than DB stuff when that’s not the case.

Well, everyone has different opinions. If he’s saying they are better in performance then DB, then he might be misleaded. If he’s just saying he likes them better, he likes them better. I like Gt better for the system than any other, and can I be wrong or is it just my opinion? I like god the best out of any anime season and am I wrong or is that just what I believe?

(Sep. 20, 2021  11:29 PM)USN Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2021  7:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yes, but don’t you think the overall meta is a bit unbalanced? There’s to much stamina and LAD when attack types are really only used as a counter to stamina or DB beys. An overall balance Bey or defense bey is never used. It’s basically a stamina spin steal game with KO’s as a way to possibly beat it.

I know I've said this before, but I think that it is decently balanced. We have LAD, stamina, attack, and defense is a common thing people take for granted on many combos. I don't see what we really don't have besides balance. I know it's not perfect, but we might want to think about changing the way we play instead of asking takara tomy to change the way they make beys.
Well, it is decently balanced. Defense is something people take for granted, cause to beat attack types people just rely on light launching opposite spin LAD beys. Attack is mainly used for beating the main beys in the meta which are stamina and LAD beys. Balance beys never appear to often, but they are usually the combinations on underrated parts that tend to be good. Yes it’s not perfect, and it’s not completely off balance, I just think it can be better as far as utilizing all the types. I, nor anyone else I think, asked for tt to stop making beys the way they do. I just think we can use those beys for more than just stamina, LAD, and the occasional KO attacker.
Does anyone think Beyblade Burst GT tried to make the main cast change and start with new generation of characters (like Fumiya replacing Free or the only season without Shu or Lui), but then with Sparking they said "screw it" and brought all the fan favorites back again. Even Valt looked the oldest he did in GT and now he feels a bit younger again.
(Sep. 23, 2021  9:20 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Does anyone think Beyblade Burst GT tried to make the main cast change and start with new generation of characters (like Fumiya replacing Free or the only season without Shu or Lui), but then with Sparking they said "screw it" and brought all the fan favorites back again. Even Valt looked the oldest he did in GT and now he feels a bit younger again.

That's the one thing I respect about GT as a season and why it has aged better in retrospect. Out of the four post-Evolution seasons, GT is the only one without having the main character's goal from beginning to end be to "defeat the legends". I mean Drum does want to defeat Valt and Aiga, but he ends up sidelining that goal (within his own season anyway), to focus on defeating HELL and trying to reach out to Gwyn when the latter rejected friendship.

GT also allowed the new cast to try and stand on their own with little assistance from the legendary bladers. Sure, it didn't often land as some characters ended up getting ignored but the attempt of trying something different was at least admirable. Granted, we had Valt and Aiga, but they didn't appear very often and didn't impact much of GT. They didn't rely on Shu, Free, Lui, or Rantaro (or any of his lame relatives) like the current seasons feel like they do.
(Sep. 23, 2021  9:20 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Does anyone think Beyblade Burst GT tried to make the main cast change and start with new generation of characters (like Fumiya replacing Free or the only season without Shu or Lui), but then with Sparking they said "screw it" and brought all the fan favorites back again. Even Valt looked the oldest he did in GT and now he feels a bit younger again.
Tbh, GT had such a good concept just like Zero-G where the new protagonist doesn't the last one. I still can't find why Zero-G is so disliked but it was a good series in my opinion.