Wild Wyvern Discussion.

(Feb. 22, 2017  4:44 AM)mj9 Wrote: nope the teeth make this layer useless

Is Hasbro's Wyvorn W2 any better? 
(This wouldn't be the right place to ask, would it?)
(Feb. 22, 2017  4:58 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Is Hasbro's Wyvorn W2 any better? 
(This wouldn't be the right place to ask, would it?)

I guess you could since it's related but it's unknown as no one has said anything about it
I like hasbros W2 okay tbh.
Wild Wyvern Gravity Xtreme vs Dark Deathscyther Spread Orbit
*Spread is chosen instead of Heavy in order to increase burst resistance.
D2SO: 14 (2 BF, 12 SF)
W2GX: 6 (4 BF, 2 KO)
Draw: 6 (6 DBF)
Note that the first five rounds was 1:4. If anyone manages to be insane enough to pull off a combo with W2, it'll be a pretty good ambush tactic. Also, D2 was losing a lot of clicks, even going as far as losing all of them and barely hanging on with the driver "sticking" to the layer.

Would be trying out W2AY if I had Armed... too bad Toys R Us ain't got any more Wyvern boosters. But from my casual tests, Yielding doesn't seem to offer a higher YIELD of victory.

I'll see myself out...
(Feb. 22, 2017  8:30 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: I like hasbros W2 okay tbh.

yea I just got one it's pretty good it has good defense decent stamina but the burst resistance is eh
Decided to test if @[FIREFIRE CPB]'s claims are correct.
Wild Wyvern Gravity Yielding vs Dark Deathscyther Spread Orbit
W2GY: 2 (2 SF)
D2SO: 15 (3 BF, 12 SF)
Draws: 3 (2 DBF, 1 DSF)
Note that D2SO is launched first.
I don't exactly see where this combo is going... Any test results that can justify this?
(Apr. 09, 2017  8:50 AM)Bastillon Wrote: Decided to test if @[FIREFIRE CPB]'s claims are correct.
Wild Wyvern Gravity Yielding vs Dark Deathscyther Spread Orbit
W2GY: 2 (2 SF)
D2SO: 15 (3 BF, 12 SF)
Draws: 3 (2 DBF, 1 DSF)
Note that D2SO is launched first.
I don't exactly see where this combo is going... Any test results that can justify this?

Umm that's weird. Maybe you are not using W2 from RBV4? It's contact point is more sharper and agressive so it's able to Burst beys better.

I will try to provive some test too tomorrow Smile
(Apr. 09, 2017  12:07 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Umm that's weird. Maybe you are not using W2 from RBV4? It's contact point is more sharper and agressive so it's able to Burst beys better.

I will try to provive some test too tomorrow Smile

I was using the regular W2, as would most other people who're testing out this layer... Perhaps provide a bit more detail to indicate which version of the layer you're using next time?
(Apr. 09, 2017  1:14 PM)Bastillon Wrote: I was using the regular W2, as would most other people who're testing out this layer... Perhaps provide a bit more detail to indicate which version of the layer you're using next time?

Sorry my bad :p. I never mentioned I'm using RBV4 W2.
I would argue that the Hasbro version is okay. I occasionally use it, but I hate the teeth too. It even got burst by Roktavor! That thing bursts nothing...

Anyone have any mods (not H.S.) that would make this Layer any better?
(Jul. 13, 2017  4:45 PM)Pankace04 Wrote: I would argue that the Hasbro version is okay. I occasionally use it, but I hate the teeth too. It even got burst by Roktavor! That thing bursts nothing...

Ragtovor is actually top tier

(Jul. 13, 2017  4:54 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2017  4:45 PM)Pankace04 Wrote: I would argue that the Hasbro version is okay. I occasionally use it, but I hate the teeth too. It even got burst by Roktavor! That thing bursts nothing...

Edit:- Gravity Yeilding
(Jul. 13, 2017  4:54 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

(Jul. 13, 2017  4:54 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Ragtovor is actually top tier

Thanks for the combo! I would love this Bey to be usable because of Vertical and Orbit, but the Energy layer ruins it. Roktavor may be top tier, but it dominates the middle without attacking. This means that Wyvern made the hits and effectively burst itself. That is just terrible. My hasbro is a little better, but not much. If you disagree or have a way to make Wyvern playable, I'd love to know. Thanks!
(Jul. 13, 2017  5:16 PM)Pankace04 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2017  4:54 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Ragtovor is actually top tier

Thanks for the combo! I would love this Bey to be usable because of Vertical and Orbit, but the Energy layer ruins it. Roktavor may be top tier, but it dominates the middle without attacking. This means that Wyvern made the hits and effectively burst itself. That is just terrible. My hasbro is a little better, but not much. If you disagree or have a way to make Wyvern playable, I'd love to know. Thanks!

I use W2.G.S