Wiki Random Thoughts

(Mar. 25, 2016  6:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh hahah DarkZera(numbers) was you? Yo, you kept adding utter bull defecation to Beyblade articles about how x Beyblade was a Zero-G version of this other Beyblade combination that a YouTuber had started using and you heavily implied that the use of that customization had become so popular that TAKARA-TOMY had no choice but to release it, or that y Beyblade was the evolution of a well-known customization a YouTuber was using and you listed incredibly farfetched reasons for why that was supposedly true. Yo, as much as I respect anybody, YouTubers are basically worthless to TAKARA-TOMY and they certainly have never based their Beyblade releases on them or any other fans. Hell, they are known to be unable to accept outside suggestions for Beyblade designs for legal reasons, except when they outright hold a design contest in CoroCoro.

I really would have prefered to say this to you privately, but your contributions on the Wiki in the past few days have really taken your issue to the next level: you really need to stop trying to associate inventions or things to people. Some things in life just are, either without a creator because they are combinations so anybody would have ended up trying it out eventually, or because there is only one distant inventor - TAKARA-TOMY. No need to go further and always try to say that this or that thing is something you came up with first.

Ok. I´m deeply sorry. I promise that I´ll stop posting that Beyblades from Takara Tomy are based on designs that other people made and that TakaraTomy cares about YouTubers. I´m sorry. Can I do anything to make up for it?
(Mar. 25, 2016  5:17 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2016  4:47 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: I think we should add a price reference list of all beyblades on Beyblade Wiki like it was on Beywiki.

It's most likely getting merged over anyway.

It has already been merged over actually. Kai-V has done it.

@[Zera], it's probably best to just sit out the ban at the moment. A year was drastic, so I've reduced it to two weeks, but it's still a legitimate reason for the ban regardless. My suggestion; learn from it in the long run, and just contribute to the drafts on the WBO for now. When you're unbanned, you'll be free to edit again, but just keep in mind what is appropriate for going on a Wiki, haha.
(Mar. 25, 2016  7:13 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2016  4:47 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: I think we should add a price reference list of all beyblades on Beyblade Wiki like it was on Beywiki.

@[Zera], it's probably best to just sit out the ban at the moment. A year was drastic, so I've reduced it to two weeks, but it's still a legitimate reason for the ban regardless. My suggestion; learn from it in the long run, and just contribute to the drafts on the WBO for now. When you're unbanned, you'll be free to edit again, but just keep in mind what is appropriate for going on a Wiki, haha.

Ok. Thank you a thousand times. From now on I´ll only add or edit things when I´m 100% sure and if I´m not sure about anything I´ll post everything in this thread before I edit anything. I´ll ask you before I edit bigger things. I´m sorry. I won´t do that again.
Btw, on the Divine Chimera article is something about Gargoyle. I would be glad if you can remove that.

Thank you a thousand times.

I admit that one year was a lot hah. At the same time, when I saw him re-add content I had just deleted for a good reason and without knowing that it was someone I could reason with on here, I just wanted to be rid of the trouble of watching their edits even six months from now hah.
(Mar. 25, 2016  7:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2016  5:17 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: It's most likely getting merged over anyway.

I admit that one year was a lot hah. At the same time, when I saw him re-add content I had just deleted for a good reason and without knowing that it was someone I could reason with on here, I just wanted to be rid of the trouble of watching their edits even six months from now hah.

I´m very sorry. I now know that it was wrong. I hope that I´ll get a new chance one day and can prove myself. I won´t add any guessing anymore. Only fact and I´ll ask you before I add anything bigger. I´m very sorry. Unhappy
Alright, I appreciate it.
(Mar. 25, 2016  8:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Alright, I appreciate it.

Thank you so much.
btw how my edits on wiki's' are?

my username is FIREFIRE Chaitanya
(Mar. 28, 2016  1:27 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: btw how my edits on wiki's' are?

my username is FIREFIRE Chaitanya

With all due respect, Beyblade Wiki is written in English, and your English isn't really at the level appropriate for an encyclopedia. Which is fine! It's not your native language, so it's normal Smile But it'd be better for you to focus on helping others here rather than making edits directly.
I found a mistake on Beyblade Wikia. Kenny doesn´t have Jumping Base (Tiger Defenser AR, 8 Balance WD, Jumping Base BB) as his Partner. He has a custom Bey that he names Einstein/Hopper (Star Shape AR, 8 Balance WD, Jumping Base BB) as you can see in Beyblade G-Revolution episode 14.
And also I found a mistake in the Anime. Idk if it´s only in the German Version but in one scene of episode 11 in G-Revolution Raul´s Flame/Torch Pegasus was shown as Thunder Pegasus when he´s in the air after the launch before it hits the ground.
(Apr. 01, 2016  9:27 PM)Zera Wrote: I found a mistake on Beyblade Wikia. Kenny doesn´t have Jumping Base (Tiger Defenser AR, 8 Balance WD, Jumping Base BB) as his Partner. He has a custom Bey that he names Einstein/Hopper (Star Shape AR, 8 Balance WD, Jumping Base BB) as you can see in Beyblade G-Revolution episode 14.
And also I found a mistake in the Anime. Idk if it´s only in the German Version but in one scene of episode 11 in G-Revolution Raul´s Flame/Torch Pegasus was shown as Thunder Pegasus when he´s in the air after the launch before it hits the ground.

Yeah, someone needs to edit Kenny's page.
Thanks for pointing this out! I'll be sure to make the change!

With all due respect as well, while I'll happily make changes where needed, the Wiki is open for everyone to edit, even without an account. Nothing is stopping you from fixing incorrect information yourself as well Tongue_out
(Apr. 02, 2016  3:33 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Thanks for pointing this out! I'll be sure to make the change!

With all due respect as well, while I'll happily make changes where needed, the Wiki is open for everyone to edit, even without an account. Nothing is stopping you from fixing incorrect information yourself as well Tongue_out

Oh...
I didn't know that...
Unhappy
[Image: 29mrps9.png]

I really think we should completely rethink and rewrite this portions on Bwyblade WIKI. idk why members who tested it god bad results as top wheel, but i really think that it deserves to test more. from what i seen at last event it performed outstandingly

I'm not saying this is wrong but i think info is not most up-to-date
Some of the information on some articles are pretty outdated - most of which aren't up to date with the limited format either, so that's definitely something we have to do and have acknowledged.
Yes, there's tons of information on the wiki that needs to be updated for Limited format, even so, Pegasis hasn't always had the best results, also it's extremely outclassed by Wyvang.
The thing about Limited Format is that a part is inherently outclassed and it seems almost irrelevant to talk about how it does in a very specific and restricted set of circumstances, especially since we change the ban list so much. And yesterday or the day before, when I replied to someone's purchase consultation request and had to tell them that there were three different formats in Metal Fight Beyblade they could prepare for that required three entirely different lists of must-buys, it really made me question whether we should be complicating everything when the items are only going to be rarer and rarer. People should really be able to focus their money on the smallest amount of products, not prepare in case any of the three Metal Fight Beyblade formats come their way depending on a host's mood or preferences... In my opinion, it looks like we are just alienating any newcomer or returner from investing in Metal Fight Beyblade and that, with the buzz around Burst, seems like it will just kill all interest in it on the long term. And at least you can get around with mostly the same pool of parts in both Standard and Zero-G.

But yes, I have not heard of the Pegasis Chrome Wheel doing very well at all, so I do not think there is a lot to change about its draft.
On the wiki it says that galeon 2 uses Howling Leo AR, 10 Wide WD, Neo Right SG (MW Ver.) and SG SF Blade Base but in the anime Galeon 2 consists of Howling Leo AR, a 6 Wide Attack WD, Right Engine Gear Semi Flat Ver. and an Instant Release Base (Metal Driger Version). That´s at least what I was able to see out of Beyblade G-Revolution Episode 10.
(May. 28, 2016  7:31 PM)Zera Wrote: On the wiki it says that galeon 2 uses Howling Leo AR, 10 Wide WD, Neo Right SG (MW Ver.) and SG SF Blade Base but in the anime Galeon 2 consists of Howling Leo AR, a 6 Wide Attack WD, Right Engine Gear Semi Flat Ver. and an Instant Release Base (Metal Driger Version). That´s at least what I was able to see out of Beyblade G-Revolution Episode 10.

The takara random booster version of galeon 2 did not include the engine gear. That was only in the Hasbro release as far as I know.
(May. 28, 2016  7:35 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(May. 28, 2016  7:31 PM)Zera Wrote: On the wiki it says that galeon 2 uses Howling Leo AR, 10 Wide WD, Neo Right SG (MW Ver.) and SG SF Blade Base but in the anime Galeon 2 consists of Howling Leo AR, a 6 Wide Attack WD, Right Engine Gear Semi Flat Ver. and an Instant Release Base (Metal Driger Version). That´s at least what I was able to see out of Beyblade G-Revolution Episode 10.

The takara random booster version of galeon 2 did not include the engine gear. That was only in the Hasbro release as far as I know.

Hasbro never released Galeon 2.

But yes, in the anime when Lee customizes his Galeon 2 with an EG (because of Ray IIRC), it is that combo.
(May. 28, 2016  8:14 PM)Hato Wrote:
(May. 28, 2016  7:35 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:

Hasbro never released Galeon 2.

But yes, in the anime when Lee customizes his Galeon 2 with an EG (because of Ray IIRC), it is that combo.
Derp I was under the assumption that Hasbro released all or the 1/24 beys with an engine gear but I guess not

EDIT: I'd also like to mention that I stickied this thread because I feel like it gained enough traction and is pretty useful IMO
I don't know if there's a specific reason for this; but I see a lot of 1 part articles. I wouldn't have an issue, but I feel like this is going to end up with a lot of incompleted BeyBlade articles. Like I'm sure a Gravity article will come out, but I don't feel like someone will take the time to say that Rising Ragnaruk is a bad part. I think it would just be easier to have one full draft of the Beyblade, and not clutter with so many threads.
Just a suggestion..
(May. 31, 2016  12:00 AM)Neo Wrote: I don't know if there's a specific reason for this; but I see a lot of 1 part articles. I wouldn't have an issue, but I feel like this is going to end up with a lot of incompleted BeyBlade articles. Like I'm sure a Gravity article will come out, but I don't feel like someone will take the time to say that Rising Ragnaruk is a bad part. I think it would just be easier to have one full draft of the Beyblade, and not clutter with so many threads.
Just a suggestion..

1 part articles are the new norm because of how we submit articles onto the wiki now. It makes it easier if there are repeat parts in different beys so we can just stitch them all together to make 1 article.
It was announced in this thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beywiki...blade-Wiki

Also you posted in that thread several times so i'm not sure how you didn't notice that part Tongue_out_wink

As for whether it makes sense I dunno. Personally I don't think it does much. I mean as long as an article on that beyblade exists then it literally makes no difference when making a article for a beyblade that also has one of those parts in what way the articles are written.
I just feel like knocking out all three in one go is the easier way to go.
I mean, if a part is repeated you would only have to copy the approved part.
I dunno, just seems counter intuitive.