Wii Prejudice -- Do you have it?

Guitar Hero is fun, Ichida. Give it a try. Although if you get 1,000,000 points on co-op mode, then you are automatically a fag.
For Pokemon Diamond and Pearl instead battling ppl by using friend codes, it should find a person at random, with the same lvl pokemon you have then battle. Mario Kart DS has this and I must say it is a good way to play online with ppl.
Litrid Wrote:For Pokemon Diamond and Pearl instead battling ppl by using friend codes, it should find a person at random, with the same lvl pokemon you have then battle.

Yeah, they didn't friggin get the clue until PBR came out.
Mr. Toto Wrote:Guitar Hero is fun, Ichida. Give it a try. Although if you get 1,000,000 points on co-op mode, then you are automatically a fag.

Hahahaha! Loved that episode. Why not try Heroin Hero?
Alice Wrote:Hahahaha! Loved that episode. Why not try Heroin Hero?
I tried Heroin Hero, but I've moved onto Rehab Hero. In this one, the dragon chases you!
Mr. Toto Wrote:
Alice Wrote:Hahahaha! Loved that episode. Why not try Heroin Hero?
I tried Heroin Hero, but I've moved onto Rehab Hero. In this one, the dragon chases you!

isnt that how it always turns out? ive never heard of a person chasing a dragon before
I remember that I got a 360 when all you guys were getting Wii's and posting pictures of yourselves holding Wiimotes and bragging about how you got one and not some other random poster lolololol.

I think it does a good job at first party support but I have many problems,

1. price, 250$ for a 2001 tech? what?
2. availability, come on the chips are how old and you are having shorteges? really?
3. can nintendo think up something that isn't a 20 year old IP? I mean all they do is cancel new games like project HAMMER and release mario and smash bros
4. online support. come on. i don't need to explain this.
5. no fps's. i liek fps's as you can probably tell.
6. NEW controls do not automatically equal BETTER controls.
7. no rechargable batterys.
8. no third party support other than shoddy ports

when i can go and get a 400$ ps3 to go play mgs4 on, whats the point?

and roflmao ryan, you kept arguing with my on bbf about how the wii isn't bad lol.
sam Wrote:I remember that I got a 360 when all you guys were getting Wii's and posting pictures of yourselves holding Wiimotes and bragging about how you got one and not some other random poster lolololol.

2. availability, come on the chips are how old and you are having shorteges? really?
3. can nintendo think up something that isn't a 20 year old IP? I mean all they do is cancel new games like project HAMMER and release mario and smash bros

and roflmao ryan, you kept arguing with my on bbf about how the wii isn't bad lol.

Keep digging, buddy.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
sam Wrote:I remember that I got a 360 when all you guys were getting Wii's and posting pictures of yourselves holding Wiimotes and bragging about how you got one and not some other random poster lolololol.

Keep digging, buddy.

what?
Keep digging your grave by acting like a carp in every single post you make. This ENTIRE THREAD was civilized and non-derogatory till you showed up.
I don't think the Wii is bad at all, which was my motivation for making this topic.

I said it before: The Wii is an excellent concept, but unfortunately it hasn't been executed as the "System for Everyone" that it was touted to be. Unless of course everyone is now soccer moms and nursing home grannies that need to train their brains in fifteen minutes a day.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Keep digging your grave by acting like a carp in every single post you make. This ENTIRE THREAD was civilized and non-derogatory till you showed up.

i never said anything derogatory.

all i said was that i have problems with the wii.

anything else was just lols, nothing serious.

im not trying to piss anyone off.

im really starting to get confused.
Roan Wrote:I don't think the Wii is bad at all, which was my motivation for making this topic.

I said it before: The Wii is an excellent concept, but unfortunately it hasn't been executed as the "System for Everyone" that it was touted to be. Unless of course everyone is now soccer moms and nursing home grannies that need to train their brains in fifteen minutes a day.
qft
sam Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Keep digging your grave by acting like a carp in every single post you make. This ENTIRE THREAD was civilized and non-derogatory till you showed up.

then i suggest you give all this a nice read over again

Quote:1. price, 250$ for a 2001 tech? what?
what?

this topic is to say why you do not like the wii as it is am i right?

thats what that list was.

it is no worse than any other post in this topic.

i never said i absolutely do not like the system, if mgs4 wasn't coming out on ps3 only i'd have one by the end of the year.
sam Wrote:

then stop talking like a sarcastic ten year old

not every sentence needs to end with "roflmao lol omg here is y ur rong dude"
sam Wrote:what?

i never said i absolutely do not like the system, if mgs4 wasn't coming out on ps3 only i'd have one by the end of the year.

Your post, unlike those that came before it, had really nothing to back up what you were saying.

It was just a list with some very immature carp in it.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
sam Wrote:

how does that make my post derogatory?
sam Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
sam Wrote:

do i have to explain why talking to people like a moron is derogatory?
sam Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
sam Wrote:

Its not so much what you said as it is how you presented it.

In other words, your typical usage of internet lingo in a topic that was previously rather intelligent.
It's not just internet lingo, it's just INTENTIONALLY acting like an idiot ALL THE TIME.
Roan Wrote:
sam Wrote:what?

Your post, unlike those that came before it, had really nothing to back up what you were saying.

It was just a list with some very immature carp in it.

i had reasons for everthing.

they were not "immature carp".

there actually are basically no fps's on it, i really wish i didn't have to use aa's or whatever batterys it uses, i think nintendo should put more resources into new ip's instead of continuing series they have been doing for sooo many years, the price is absurd because its a gamecube with a remote why should i pay $250, the just because the wiimote is different than a controller does not mean it is better, all third party support isn't really any good, shortages are stupid its a gamecube you should not have shortages with that kind of hardware, friend codes are way to much of a hassle for such a "user friendly" console.

i don't act like an idiot on purpose, i just have a habit of using internet lingo. just replace lmao with i laughed my carp off and you should be fine.
It's not a Gamecube with a remote. Jesus Christ am I tired of this argument.
Tamer Brad Wrote:It's not a Gamecube with a remote. Jesus Christ am I tired of this argument.

Eh...it actually kind of is, lol. It's essentially a Gamecube with a tad more ram, and motion sensing.
The simple fact is, this board has a rule about grammar and post structure.

Tamer Brad Wrote:4. Try to write in proper English.

That means full sentences, without chatspeak abbreviations and usually ending with periods. Exclamation marks also count, but use them sparingly. Of course, if you are do not speak English natively, or have a disorder such as dyslexia, this will be forgiven. Please contact any Beywiki.com staff if this is the case.

Nearly every one of your posts shatters this rule into thousands of pieces.

The statement you just made was fine. You supported your thoughts. The first one was just a list with a lot of negatives and nothing to back them up.

If you'd explain your thoughts like this every time, I think people would like you more.

On the subject of us "replacing" your internet lingo -- We really shouldn't have to. Its not that much harder to type out the words. If you're too lazy to do that, you have a serious problem.