Why do you like beyblade?

(Jul. 06, 2009  2:01 PM)FelGrand Wrote: Cause MFBs are awesome and have outclassed the old version

ah right, i think i still prefer to use the old ones. Although i ant used the new ones yet so i dont really know.

Is there a wide selection of beyblades for the metals ones or bitbeasts?
(Jul. 06, 2009  2:14 PM)MIXY Blader Wrote: Is there a wide selection of beyblades for the metals ones or bitbeasts?
Enough for you to start buying some.
(Jul. 06, 2009  2:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Enough for you to start buying some.

I think i might have to buy one soon! Is there still Bitbeasts?
(Jul. 06, 2009  2:32 PM)MIXY Blader Wrote: I think i might have to buy one soon! Is there still Bitbeasts?
No. 'Bit Beasts' never existed anyway ... Now, there are Faces, and right now the beyblades are related to the constellations, so, for instance, Pegasis has a Pegasus on its Face, Leone has a Lion, etc. I think it is efficient in making people identify more to specific blades this way, since most of us know what our horoscope sign is.
(Jul. 06, 2009  2:14 PM)MIXY Blader Wrote: ah right, i think i still prefer to use the old ones. Although i ant used the new ones yet so i dont really know.

As someone who has been playing Beyblade for seven years, Metal Fight is so fun that I sold almost all of my plastics (I had over 200) because they were simply so boring by comparison.
oh i like to beyblade cause its cool and plus its fun and its fun seeing all the cool powerfull blades out there that people have
(Jul. 06, 2009  1:58 PM)MIXY Blader Wrote: I think when the next London event is on if i can make i might come along and play.

Problem though, why is everyone playing with metal ones? I prefer the old ones like Dranzer, Drigger etc

Check the WBO general, there's a newcastle event coming up, possibly monthly. I'll be going in August if there's one on and if i can accumulate the money.

Also, don't knock the MFBs til you tried them. They're far more powerful, faster and generally more durable. They'll last you quite a while and they produce some spectacular battles. The extra weight makes the hits harder than plastic could ever have achieved with jsut that light metal weight disk.
because its fun, its better tho when you know other people that like it too
(Jul. 06, 2009  7:00 PM)Camarilla Wrote: Check the WBO general, there's a newcastle event coming up, possibly monthly. I'll be going in August if there's one on and if i can accumulate the money.

Also, don't knock the MFBs til you tried them. They're far more powerful, faster and generally more durable. They'll last you quite a while and they produce some spectacular battles. The extra weight makes the hits harder than plastic could ever have achieved with jsut that light metal weight disk.

Gasp awesome!! Whats the website to check that event? I think i'll defo come along! Would i be able to use plastic ones? or do i have to use the metal ones?
haha sorry didn't realise that WBO general was part of this forum. Sorry i'm new to this forum Tongue_out
(Jul. 06, 2009  8:22 PM)MIXY Blader Wrote: Gasp awesome!! Whats the website to check that event? I think i'll defo come along! Would i be able to use plastic ones? or do i have to use the metal ones?
haha sorry didn't realise that WBO general was part of this forum. Sorry i'm new to this forum Tongue_out

believe me i felt the same about mfb but now i can't get enough of them, mfb is the future and when they are released world wide they will bring beyblade back to the streets Grin just try them and you will see the difference in power
I'm not so sure they'll have a huge impact on the europian audiences, but US, Canada and Japan will rave about them for a year or two. We're really just gonna have to hope that:
A. England gets Bey Ta machines
B. England gets a large enough audience to be included in the tournaments
C. We get something to put the beypoints from our pointers towards.
hmm I like beyblade because if someone can make a show about spinning tops and make kids want to buy them [guilty as charged lol], then thats something pretty awesome. lol even my mom was into beyblade. she bought me my fist one Grin
(Jul. 07, 2009  12:00 AM)LeeDraciel Wrote: believe me i felt the same about mfb but now i can't get enough of them, mfb is the future and when they are released world wide they will bring beyblade back to the streets Grin just try them and you will see the difference in power

Yeah i think i might buy one or two then to see how it goes Smile Plus by the time it hits UK in the shops i'll have some before anyone else Tongue_out lol Smile
me is because when i first saw the anime i say omg a new type of tops and is was awsome
my story with beyblade is i honestly love it and it changed my life. when i watched the anime i saw all the bladers weight training in a episode so i decided to, and now i am one of the top bodybuilder in australia. funny isint it.
(Jul. 11, 2009  8:50 AM)BeybladeChief Wrote: my story with beyblade is i honestly love it and it changed my life. when i watched the anime i saw all the bladers weight training in a episode so i decided to, and now i am one of the top bodybuilder in australia. funny isint it.

lol i bet
(Jul. 11, 2009  8:50 AM)BeybladeChief Wrote: my story with beyblade is i honestly love it and it changed my life. when i watched the anime i saw all the bladers weight training in a episode so i decided to, and now i am one of the top bodybuilder in australia. funny isint it.

Sweet!

You should post more often in this thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-General-...ad?page=13

Won any specific contests so far?
ill bet my life on it. ill put some pics up and prove it to you. and then you will c.
(Jul. 11, 2009  9:24 AM)BeybladeChief Wrote: ill bet my life on it. ill put some pics up and prove it to you. and then you will c.

my girly biceps are trembling in fear
im not trying to make a fight out of it im just saying how it changed my life. i used to get bullied and stuffed in lockers when i was younger because i was fat and i hated it. knowbody should be treated bad by the way they look its about who you are, not what you are, it just makes me mad when people dont believe me.
Cool down BeybladeChief...

Anyway...pls get back onto topic, muscle building has nothing to do with this thread
collecting, building, customizing, battling(when i was younger), the anime, the designs, they spin,and recently since i discovered this website the strategy, when i was younger i never knew there was strategy to this game now that i do, it has gotten me interested again
(Jul. 13, 2009  11:25 AM)lasean Wrote: collecting, building, customizing, battling(when i was younger), the anime, the designs, they spin,and recently since i discovered this website the strategy, when i was younger i never knew there was strategy to this game now that i do, it has gotten me interested again

Yes. I know ABSOLUTELY nothing about different types of attack...Customizing, shooting techniques... I thought the 3 types of blades were Attack, defence, and Combinaion lol....