Why Are Beyblades hated in high school so much?

Because they are trolls and they love messing around with your life. Knock them unconscious and launch your beyblades on their faces.
(Aug. 28, 2010  7:22 PM)GreekBlader Wrote: Because they are trolls and they love messing around with your life. Knock them unconscious and launch your beyblades on their faces.

Make sure its LL Drago H145 S for maximum damage. Tongue_out
(Aug. 29, 2010  4:03 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  7:22 PM)GreekBlader Wrote: Because they are trolls and they love messing around with your life. Knock them unconscious and launch your beyblades on their faces.

YES! ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE! (Please forgive the Captain Falconry)
(Aug. 28, 2010  4:58 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Sure you didn't mean StarCraft II, bud?

Anywyas, why do you care if people at your school don't like Beyblade?
I wouldn't go up to a stranger anywhere else and ask if they enjoyed it, they wouldn't care. Why would a kid care?

one in the same dude. lol.
(Aug. 28, 2010  5:16 PM)adiennika24 Wrote: so far i found if you go anywhere that has drugs or boose (hard as all hell licker atleast) and go shopping everyone loves to get things like beyblades and bakugan and just do stuiped things like throw a bakugan at a pig(cop) and said BAKUGAN STAND!!!

it was pricless to see a cop piss himself over a toy

dude you should seriously rethink being on WBO if you abuse beys. or any other toy or tool especially on whom you call pigs.
(Aug. 28, 2010  7:12 PM)katiebug080592 Wrote:
(May. 04, 2010  5:31 AM)Beyonomics Wrote:
(May. 04, 2010  5:21 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: I don't think its an embarrassment to still like them, I just think fewer older kids play with them... in most high schools. I'm 17, and I like them also... and I may actually try to have a tournament next year ... so, we'll see how that goes.

But, its really just about how you feel about yourself... don't be embarrassed because you like beyblades... there definitely are others like you out there Smile

Couldn't have said it better myself. Also, high school is only 4 years. After that, you'd be surprised at how many people want to be different and how things change.

dude to hell with what others think about you! i'm a senior and me and three of my buddys are bladers! if anyone has anything to say about it they can say it to my face!

yea just don't hit em or throw around names at each other or it will look like you totally blew up over a toy(in their eyes).lol.

just don't do it lol.
(Aug. 29, 2010  4:03 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:

your right about that lol.

Can someone just close this topic already?