Who still likes Dual Layer?

me, and some people
thats why there is a format called burst classic
I really like how they look
Psycho101 you should probably consider asking a staff member or more experienced person before you decide to make a new thread because a lot of the threads you create don’t quite deserve their own topics.
whats that
(Apr. 12, 2021  1:35 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: whats that

Nice to see you back.
i love them most of them take a LOT of skill to control like Storm Spriggan K.U its a fast stock combo that works very well in all areas
thanks 6jupiter5! its nice to see you again to!
(Apr. 12, 2021  2:17 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: thanks 6jupiter5! its nice to see you again to!

YOO you're back GodzillaFan101
This isn't a chatroom. Take your off topic personal greeting posts to Discord.
SUP UNIONDRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't think this deserved a topic, but me!
(Apr. 13, 2021  3:37 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: SUP UNIONDRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!

monke is better

this isnt a place to chat but hey, you are back!
(now we just need earthhelios to return)
(Apr. 13, 2021  3:48 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  3:37 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: SUP UNIONDRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!

monke is better

this isnt a place to chat but hey, you are back!
(now we just need earthhelios to return)

Agreed
what hapened to earthhelios?
Whether this warrants a thread or not, I really don't care to discuss that. That's the moderator's job to decide, and if you think it doesn't deserve it then report the OP and let them handle it from there. No sense arguing that in the thread unless you're pointing them to the correct place to put it.

But really, the Basic/Dual Layer era made Burst a lot more interesting. There were a ton more options, and disk choices mattered a ton more. Bursts were far more frequent, and often decided how you'd build the rest of your combo as well. Goes to show that Burst really did get off on the right foot.
I like the DB layers way better then dual layer (In my opinion)
I misss dual layers where it was just layer without crazy parts and designs and their letters appeared at the center
Me mememememe
(Apr. 17, 2021  1:12 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Me mememememe

We wewewewewe
[Image: zsjxqdsn3n751.png]
Deceased and Magik are right, this thread is a mess. The question would've been fine in the Random Beyblade Thoughts thread, too, which probably would've cut down on the spam. And, like DC said, this is a forum site, not a chatroom, so treat it as such. The official WBO Discord would be a great place if you want thee benefits of a chatroom environment with WBO users.