Who's more powerful? Thread

(Jul. 07, 2020  1:05 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2020  12:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m going to be upset if Lane beats Aiga.

He definitely could, but Aiga could also be strong enough to bend the barrier blades as well.

He could use Lucifer’s barrier to his advantage by causing the beyblade to scrape a lot via a move like Union Dive.
(Jul. 07, 2020  1:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2020  1:05 AM)snoc Wrote: He definitely could, but Aiga could also be strong enough to bend the barrier blades as well.

He could use Lucifer’s barrier to his advantage by causing the beyblade to scrape a lot via a move like Union Dive.

True, there’s good strategies for both teams. If thus happens it’ll be very interesting to watch for sure.
(Jul. 07, 2020  1:24 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2020  1:21 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Even if throughout the whole season Drum never beat Delta. (Or scored a single point)

Yeah, but he’s fought with him twice, first time was the start, and things change. And he did lose the second time, but he proved he could stand up to Gwynn and be somewhat equal in power level. And now we’re in sparking and we’ve seen deltas power, I think it’s safe to say they’re close in power but drum is stronger. That’s also on the official rankings.
To me the official rankings don’t mean anything if we haven’t seen the bladers battle.
(Jul. 07, 2020  2:05 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2020  1:24 AM)snoc Wrote: Yeah, but he’s fought with him twice, first time was the start, and things change. And he did lose the second time, but he proved he could stand up to Gwynn and be somewhat equal in power level. And now we’re in sparking and we’ve seen deltas power, I think it’s safe to say they’re close in power but drum is stronger. That’s also on the official rankings.
To me the official rankings don’t mean anything if we haven’t seen the bladers battle.
Well i disagree as the official rankings as the name suggests are the representation of the strength of each blader. How can you refuse to accept the rankings as true when they are clearly confirmed by the creator of Beyblade burst.? Yes you may disagree with them but you cannot refuse the legitimacy of the rankings in m6 opinion
(Jul. 07, 2020  2:12 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2020  2:05 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: To me the official rankings don’t mean anything if we haven’t seen the bladers battle.
Well i disagree as the official rankings as the name suggests are the representation of the strength of each blader. How can you refuse to accept the rankings as true when they are clearly confirmed by the creator of Beyblade burst.? Yes you may disagree with them but you cannot refuse the legitimacy of the rankings in m6 opinion
Ya when the legends festival starts you’ll just see a person who is lower in the rankings beat someone who is higher. Rankings never mean anything without backup. Plus it’s the manga anyway.
(Jul. 07, 2020  2:31 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2020  2:12 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well i disagree as the official rankings as the name suggests are the representation of the strength of each blader. How can you refuse to accept the rankings as true when they are clearly confirmed by the creator of Beyblade burst.? Yes you may disagree with them but you cannot refuse the legitimacy of the rankings in m6 opinion
Ya when the legends festival starts you’ll just see a person who is lower in the rankings beat someone who is higher. Rankings never mean anything without backup. Plus it’s the manga anyway.

True, just because one blader is above the other doesn’t mean they can’t occasionally lose. And the manga should be respected, it’s way better than the anime and is the original source material, changes made to the anime are just that, changes.
The manga ranking is the official and the original place either way cause it's the creator who does . That Ranking can easily be use why well once again hiro is the one who made burst without him no burst . Hiro>>>>amine you can't argue or refuse with the one who made burst will the rankingredients change yup cause hiro will change it  . Plus the amine will fellow the manga at maximum 80% of the time how the bladers both free and lui have already lost to lane/lean guess what he beat free prior and he'll beat lui this Friday . The asagi bothers beat the kiyama brothers amine same happens in the manga the only thing not shown yet is delta vs the asahi brothers in the amine.
To be honest If lane were to beat either Shu or Valt then we have some overkill right here. But as other people have already said: It doesn't matter if you loose to someone once or twice, because you can just take them down later! The only time where losing would actually matter is during a title match.
(Jul. 07, 2020  3:29 AM)boogerman24 Wrote: To be honest If lane were to beat either Shu or Valt then we have some overkill right here. But as other people have already said: It doesn't matter if you loose to someone once or twice, because you can just take them down later! The only time where losing would actually matter is during a title match.
A loss is a loss

(Jul. 07, 2020  2:46 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2020  2:31 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Ya when the legends festival starts you’ll just see a person who is lower in the rankings beat someone who is higher. Rankings never mean anything without backup. Plus it’s the manga anyway.

True, just because one blader is above the other doesn’t mean they can’t occasionally lose. And the manga should be respected, it’s way better than the anime and is the original source material, changes made to the anime are just that, changes.
I’m just gonna say let’s see because I know somethings going to be different.
I'm curious to see how they handle Lane this season. I'm particularly curious to see how the legends festival turns out.
(Jul. 07, 2020  5:04 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2020  2:46 AM)snoc Wrote: True, just because one blader is above the other doesn’t mean they can’t occasionally lose. And the manga should be respected, it’s way better than the anime and is the original source material, changes made to the anime are just that, changes.
I’m just gonna say let’s see because I know somethings going to be different.

agreed the anime and manga in beyblade at least take different turns, so u may be right that ranking in the anime would not be of the same importance
I can imagine lane beating Aiga. It would be funny if lane does some move with the 2D chassis where it goes up in the air and crashes down sorta like z buster, but the rubber blades from the 2D chassis just crushes Achilles Lol
(Jul. 07, 2020  6:20 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I can imagine lane beating Aiga. It would be funny if lane does some move with the 2D chassis where it goes up in the air and crashes down sorta like z buster, but the rubber blades from the 2D chassis just crushes Achilles Lol

Lane might beat Aiga once but only due to the barrier. If it is on the second try he will probably fail. (Even though Aiga went down 2 spots he is still a force to be reckoned with.
(Jul. 07, 2020  6:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2020  6:20 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I can imagine lane beating Aiga. It would be funny if lane does some move with the 2D chassis where it goes up in the air and crashes down sorta like z buster, but the rubber blades from the 2D chassis just crushes Achilles Lol

Lane might beat Aiga once but only due to the barrier. If it is on the second try he will probably fail. (Even though Aiga went down 2 spots he is still a force to be reckoned with.
Definitely a force to be reckoned with but I do think Lane is better than Aiga particularly because he’s being trained by Shu who is ranked number 2 not to mention the raw strength and talent that made Shu take him in.
valts best
(Jul. 09, 2020  1:19 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: valts best

Have you forgotten about Amane.
(Jul. 09, 2020  1:19 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: valts best

Absolutely!
Valt vs shun kurenai(me 😁) I would win easy cause rebellion maiden can just break his bey by using rebellion experience then rebellion big bang then finally ultimate big bang scream. Time resumes and his bey is broken if not my bey has infinite lock system and it can spin steal. So I would win even plot armor can't beat me lol
(Jul. 09, 2020  5:49 AM)kai edits Wrote: Valt vs shun kurenai(me 😁) I would win easy cause rebellion maiden can just break his bey by using rebellion experience then rebellion big bang then finally ultimate big bang scream. Time resumes and his bey is broken if not my bey has infinite lock system and it can spin steal. So I would win even plot armor can't beat me lol

This isn't any place for your fanmade characters, do it in your own fanfiction thread.

Also assuming Valt has too much plot armor is kinda off imo. No one wants to hear about your character HERE specifically sorry.
(Jul. 09, 2020  6:15 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  5:49 AM)kai edits Wrote: Valt vs shun kurenai(me 😁) I would win easy cause rebellion maiden can just break his bey by using rebellion experience then rebellion big bang then finally ultimate big bang scream. Time resumes and his bey is broken if not my bey has infinite lock system and it can spin steal. So I would win even  plot armor can't beat me lol

This isn't any place for your fanmade characters, do it in your own fanfiction thread.

Also assuming Valt has too much plot armor is kinda off imo. No one wants to hear about your character HERE specifically sorry.
Valt HAD it not HAS. Plus when he did it wasn’t too much or too little.
(Jul. 09, 2020  6:15 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  5:49 AM)kai edits Wrote: Valt vs shun kurenai(me 😁) I would win easy cause rebellion maiden can just break his bey by using rebellion experience then rebellion big bang then finally ultimate big bang scream. Time resumes and his bey is broken if not my bey has infinite lock system and it can spin steal. So I would win even  plot armor can't beat me lol

I'm not promoting it so I'm save. 
Plus valt had plot armor for season 1 of burst to choz
(Jul. 09, 2020  6:21 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  6:15 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: This isn't any place for your fanmade characters, do it in your own fanfiction thread.

Like who doesn't or didn't every main character has plot armor. Every character in general has plot armor to an extent. Not saying Valt didn't, but it wasn't over the top like Aiga sometimes was, or as bad as Drum imo.
(Jul. 09, 2020  6:28 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  6:21 AM)kai edits Wrote: I'm not promoting it so I'm save. 

Like who doesn't or didn't every main character has plot armor. Every character in general has plot armor to an extent. Not saying Valt didn't, but it wasn't over the top like Aiga sometimes was, or as bad as Drum imo.
I agree but still there beys are bad in real life.
(Jul. 09, 2020  6:21 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  6:15 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: This isn't any place for your fanmade characters, do it in your own fanfiction thread.

Did he? A little bit of plot but I'd say No Lui beat the hell out of plot in episode 51 where valt almost win then you guess it he lost
(Jul. 09, 2020  6:31 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  6:28 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Like who doesn't or didn't every main character has plot armor. Every character in general has plot armor to an extent. Not saying Valt didn't, but it wasn't over the top like Aiga sometimes was, or as bad as Drum imo.
I agree but still there beys are bad in real life.

Did the anime ever follow in real life contexts for competitiveness? No. Also, not all of their beys are bad anyway. Winning decent, Cho-Z beys decent, Imperial decent, Brave pretty good all in competitive for their time. This ain't about real life HERE, it's about the anime context.