Who's more powerful? Thread

(Jul. 06, 2020  11:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  10:22 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Final Top 10 (no aiga or valt only gt characters)
1. Drum
2. Gwyn
3. Delta
4. Amane
5. Arthur
6. Blind
7. Pot
8. Lodin
9. Joe
10. Fumiya

I think Pot is above Blind other than that it seems accurate.

Hard to say because Pot never faced against Delta and Master like Blind did. It did kinda seem like Drum had an easier time against Pot than Blind when he had Imperial, but it's too close to call.
(Jul. 06, 2020  11:28 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  11:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think Pot is above Blind other than that it seems accurate.

Hard to say because Pot never faced against Delta and Master like Blind did. It did kinda seem like Drum had an easier time against Pot than Blind when he had Imperial, but it's too close to call.

I think that Pot could win due to Lock Reverse but he could also lose to dark turbo.
(Jul. 06, 2020  9:48 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: End of GT
1. Drum
2. Gwyn
3. Delta
4. Amane
5. Arthur
6. Aiga
7. Valt
8. Blind
9. Pot
10. Lodin

Is this your list of strongest Bladers? If so, I completely disagree with this.

(Jul. 06, 2020  10:22 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Final Top 10 (no aiga or valt only gt characters)
1. Drum
2. Gwyn
3. Delta
4. Amane
5. Arthur
6. Blind
7. Pot
8. Lodin
9. Joe
10. Fumiya

Much more reasonable.
End of 1st season top 10
1. Lui
2. Valt
3. Shu
4. Zac
5. Xander
6. Akira
7. Wakiya
8. Ken
9. Gabe
10. Quon
(Jul. 06, 2020  11:51 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: End of 1st season top 10
1. Lui
2. Valt
3. Shu
4. Zac
5. Xander
6. Akira
7. Wakiya
8. Ken
9. Gabe
10. Quon

Agreed
End of 2nd season top 10
1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free
4. Lui
5. Sisco
6. Kurt
7. Xander
8. Norman
9. Boa
10. Cuza
End of 3rd season top 10
1. Aiga
2. Valt
3. Phi
4. Shu
5. Free
6. Kit
7. Hearts
8. Lui
9. Xhan
10. Laban
Meh, I couldn't really think for this one. Fubuki and Suoh got beaten too early in my opinion.
Now that I completely agree with, Achilles.
(Jul. 07, 2020  12:06 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Now that I completely agree with, Achilles.

Why thank you my good man
(Jul. 07, 2020  12:05 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: End of 3rd season top 10
1. Aiga
2. Valt
3. Phi
4. Shu
5. Free
6. Kit
7. Hearts
8. Lui
9. Xhan
10. Laban
Meh, I couldn't really think for this one. Fubuki and Suoh got beaten too early in my opinion.
I would swap kit For hearts I think kit is a glass cannon if he gets cought he'll lose. Kit main thing is mostly dodging attacks And do that lion gale force wall wanna be but once broken through its GG And hearts can break through imo(which is not a problem at all its a tactic after all). But thats Just my opinion of course the List is still accurate though
Just to put these into perspective in case anyone does any current sparking debates on power levels and such (I know there are rankings, but rankings change and get updated with time, and are not always reliable)

1.Valt
2.Free
3.Lui
4.Silas
5.Rantaro
6.Lane
7.Delta
8.Hikaru
9.Hyuga
10.Ranjiro
Top 5 bladers.

1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free
4. Lui
5. Aiger
(Jul. 07, 2020  12:34 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2020  12:05 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: End of 3rd season top 10
1. Aiga
2. Valt
3. Phi
4. Shu
5. Free
6. Kit
7. Hearts
8. Lui
9. Xhan
10. Laban
I would swap kit For hearts I think kit is a glass cannon if he gets cought he'll lose. Kit main thing is mostly dodging attacks And do that lion gale force wall wanna be but once broken through its GG And hearts can break through imo(which is not a problem at all its a tactic after all). But thats Just my opinion of course the List is still accurate though

I was kinda like, if Hades hits Knight, it'll just use Knight Flier to escape, or even counterattack after. I don't know if this list is that accurate because there was no final tournament to even things out between everyone at the end.
(Jul. 07, 2020  12:40 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Top 5 bladers.

1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free
4. Lui
5. Aiger

these are the confirmed legendary rankings......hope they live up to their power levels. Over time I could see Lui surpassing Free though.
(Jul. 07, 2020  12:40 AM)snoc Wrote:

1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free
4. Lui
5. Aiger

these are the confirmed legendary rankings......hope they live up to their power levels. Over time I could see Lui surpassing Free though.

No they are not. The top five confirmed rankings are
Valt
Shu
Aiga
Free
Lui
I kinda doubt that they'd let anyone surpass anyone else at this point since they try to make em look even. Unless you're Lane, Hikaru, or Hyuga, I don't think there's gonna be any impact for the time being.
(Jul. 07, 2020  12:40 AM)snoc Wrote:

1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free
4. Lui
5. Aiger

They're basically the same except that free is #3 and Aiger is 5. As far as Free is concerned, I don't see Lui surpassing him. Maybe rising to the same level, but not surpassing.
(Jul. 07, 2020  12:44 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2020  12:40 AM)snoc Wrote: these are the confirmed legendary rankings......hope they live up to their power levels. Over time I could see Lui surpassing Free though.

No they are not. The top five confirmed rankings are
Valt
Shu
Aiga
Free
Lui
I kinda doubt that they'd let anyone surpass anyone else at this point since they try to make em look even. Unless you're Lane, Hikaru, or Hyuga, I don't think there's gonna be any impact for the time being.
oh true, kinda skimmed over it lol. I would say bladers start surpassing others near the end, maybe legends festival. Valt will prob stay #1 though.
(Jul. 07, 2020  12:40 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2020  12:34 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I would swap kit For hearts I think kit is a glass cannon if he gets cought he'll lose. Kit main thing is mostly dodging attacks And do that lion gale force wall wanna be but once broken through its GG And hearts can break through imo(which is not a problem at all its a tactic after all). But thats Just my opinion of course the List is still accurate though

I was kinda like, if Hades hits Knight, it'll just use Knight Flier to escape, or even counterattack after. I don't know if this list is that accurate because there was no final tournament to even things out between everyone at the end.

It is true we didnt have any tournament Just random matches aside from Who the top 5 bladers of burst (lets be honest their kind of obvious) . The rest is really kind up to us.
I’m going to be upset if Lane beats Aiga.
(Jul. 07, 2020  12:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m going to be upset if Lane beats Aiga.

He definitely could, but Aiga could also be strong enough to bend the barrier blades as well.
1. Drum
2. Gwyn
3. Delta
4. Amane
5. Arthur
6. Blind
7. Pot
8. Lodin
9. Joe
10. Fumiya
Drum wasn’t stronger than Delta at the end (they even versed and Delta won) and I’ll even go as far to say Gwynn was still the strongest because Drum and Delta had to combine parts to beat Gwynn plus Gwynn was going 2v1 against the both of them. (Cause Arthur is trash).
(Jul. 07, 2020  1:06 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
1. Drum
2. Gwyn
3. Delta
4. Amane
5. Arthur
6. Blind
7. Pot
8. Lodin
9. Joe
10. Fumiya
Drum wasn’t stronger than Delta at the end (they even versed and Delta won) and I’ll even go as far to say Gwynn was still the strongest because Drum and Delta had to combine parts to beat Gwynn plus Gwynn was going 2v1 against the both of them. (Cause Arthur is trash).

That’s only 1 loss tho, and overall I’d say drum is a bit stronger.
(Jul. 07, 2020  1:06 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
1. Drum
2. Gwyn
3. Delta
4. Amane
5. Arthur
6. Blind
7. Pot
8. Lodin
9. Joe
10. Fumiya
Drum was stronger than Delta. When Drum battled Delta he was in the second stage of Imperial, in the battle with the Genesis, it awakened. We never saw Final stage Imperial vs Master. Drum would win.
(Jul. 07, 2020  1:07 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2020  1:06 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Drum wasn’t stronger than Delta at the end (they even versed and Delta won) and I’ll even go as far to say Gwynn was still the strongest because Drum and Delta had to combine parts to beat Gwynn plus Gwynn was going 2v1 against the both of them. (Cause Arthur is trash).

That’s only 1 loss tho, and overall I’d say drum is a bit stronger.
Even if throughout the whole season Drum never beat Delta. (Or scored a single point)

(Jul. 07, 2020  1:16 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2020  1:06 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Drum wasn’t stronger than Delta at the end (they even versed and Delta won) and I’ll even go as far to say Gwynn was still the strongest because Drum and Delta had to combine parts to beat Gwynn plus Gwynn was going 2v1 against the both of them. (Cause Arthur is trash).
Drum was stronger than Delta. When Drum battled Delta he was in the second stage of Imperial, in the battle with the Genesis, it awakened. We never saw Final stage Imperial vs Master. Drum would win.
True but still Delta’s. Bey is way more versatile plus Delta is the smarter blader, I’m taking delta.
(Jul. 07, 2020  1:21 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2020  1:07 AM)snoc Wrote: That’s only 1 loss tho, and overall I’d say drum is a bit stronger.
Even if throughout the whole season Drum never beat Delta. (Or scored a single point)

Yeah, but he’s fought with him twice, first time was the start, and things change. And he did lose the second time, but he proved he could stand up to Gwynn and be somewhat equal in power level. And now we’re in sparking and we’ve seen deltas power, I think it’s safe to say they’re close in power but drum is stronger. That’s also on the official rankings.