Who collects pokemon cards

Hi I like to know that who collects pokemon cards
This kinda thread is marked as Video Games but whatever
Yes, I do collect Pokemon cards but I stopped about a year ago
I'll post pics later
I have a few. But not a collector. My favourite one was the mewtwo EX with 120 HP
I collect Pokemon cards o/

I'm also trying to get into competitive slowly, and will push a little harder after the rotation comes around.
I am going to ask everyone if they want there pokemon cards or not cos I will give you my beyblade and battle stickers for them if you want to trade with me
(Mar. 12, 2017  3:00 PM)poketrainerowen Wrote: I am going to ask everyone if they want there pokemon cards or not cos I will give you my beyblade and battle stickers for them if you want to trade with me

Which beyblades you got mate?
(Mar. 12, 2017  6:51 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Which beyblades you got mate?

I have a costume bey and 9 battle stickers it also comes with a bey launcher and rip cord
Yah I collect the first gen.

I have lots of prereleases
I do
I have 150 EX’s

Some are pretty old
I have around 700 Pokemon cards
I have around 1000 Pokemon cards
(Jul. 06, 2018  12:04 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I have around 1000 Pokemon cards

I was not joking
Who said you were joking.i am dead serious.sorry if it felt like that.
(Jul. 06, 2018  3:00 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Who said you were joking.i am dead serious.sorry if it felt like that.

You Know how much they cost, a standard "original" tin costs more than "Original" Beys
I had many friends who gave it to me as they did not play with them more.
(Jul. 06, 2018  3:16 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I had many friends who gave it to me as they did not play with them more.

those must be fake no doubt
Let’s just drop the topic
(Jul. 06, 2018  3:52 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Let’s just drop the topic

But , It is the 'thread' topic about Pokemon cards
I meant abiut how may Pokemon cards I have.
Quote:always turn on NordVPN and collect Pokémon card and absolutely love it. One of the favourite card I have right now is the Sun and Moon base set secret rare Ultra Ball because I just wasn’t expecting it. It came out of one of those lunch box tins. I also pulled a fullart Steelix. One of the best unboxing I’ve done :)

I don't actively collect them anymore, but my collection is neatly packed and stashed away. Just in case I ever feel like playing around with them again. You never know. lol
I collect Pokémon card and absolutely love it. One of the favourite card I have right now is the Sun and Moon base set secret rare Ultra Ball because I just wasn’t expecting it. It came out of one of those lunch box tins. I also pulled a fullart Steelix. One of the best unboxing I’ve done Smile