White Dragoon S.W.X Burst Ver. to be released on March 4th!

It looks like we do have the worst marketing team in both of the biggest Beyblade companies, because we just now learn that a white recolour of the Burst version of Dragoon Storm Wing Xtreme will be released as a wbba.-store exclusive on March 4th!

The box will feature an old picture of Takao, like Dranzer S's box did but with Kai. It will just be a Booster, therefore you still need Lost Longinus's BeyLauncher L to be able to launch it.

[Image: Burst_Dragoon_Swhite_boxsmall.jpg]

[Image: Burst_Dragoon_Swhite_video.jpg]
OH MY GOSH YES

I am so excited that we will actually see a white Dragoon S! I agree that the marketing for this was horrible, but I am happy that we will at least see a white Dragoon S in Burst nevertheless.

Thanks for the amazing news, Kai-V! :D

EDIT: It even has the blue rubber for Xtreme! This is just too perfect.
Darn, that sucks! I even told Kei to just switch my prize to the gold dragoon because I was convinced that there wouldn't be a white version Unhappy I didn't get it yet, but I'm sure it was probably sent already, guess I'm still gonna have to buy it after all, come on Takara! Lol
Well at least its not Hasbro marketing, they set the bar so low im good with whatever comes (or doesnt), and I like this! Gives me an excuse to buy lost longinus finally and have another xtreme and an old school layer
It almost feels odd to see the real Dragoon next to the other ones.

Oh, and still no launcher ? What a surprise, haha.

Anyway, thanks for the news Kai-V. I'll definitely pick this one up.
OMG. This is amazing!! Good thing I didn't buy the Gold Version!! It gave me soo much nostalgia when I saw the title of the thread!!!
Thx for the News Kai-V!!
Omg it's so beautiful <3

Thanks Kai-V
Expected, but awesome!

Also, they're really pushing their Twitter accounts now haha.
Nice. So they do have one after all.
What exactly does WBBA store exclusive mean? Like, is there a physical shop where I can buy this or is it limited to some sort of web store? I really want to pick this one up, and same goes for the Dranzer that released a while back but I'm worried about them being limited or something.
(Feb. 15, 2017  9:05 AM)Wizard Wrote: What exactly does WBBA store exclusive mean? Like, is there a physical shop where I can buy this or is it limited to some sort of web store? I really want to pick this one up, and same goes for the Dranzer that released a while back but I'm worried about them being limited or something.

They definitely are limited releases. But you can still get the burst Dranzer on YJA. I'm pretty sure it's just specific shops chosen by Takara to sell their limited items.
After buying 4 Gold Dragoons now I guess I'll have to buy 2 White Dragoons lol
TAKE MY MONEY TAKARA TOMY!!!

Thanks for the news Kai-V

Edit: Just realized that the White Xtreme would long amazing on L2
me rn

I'm happy this is a thing, but now the gold version I ordered was a waste of money. Guess that one will look cool on a shelf. :P
(Feb. 15, 2017  10:13 AM)Ultra Wrote: They definitely are limited releases. But you can still get the burst Dranzer on YJA. I'm pretty sure it's just specific shops chosen by Takara to sell their limited items.
How can I find those shops?
(Feb. 15, 2017  1:01 PM)Wizard Wrote: How can I find those shops?

A WBBA store can be found by this link ! https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/champ_g4

Just scroll down And you will have to select your prefecture and check out the nearest shops to you. I know this are the Shops which Orangize WBBA G4 tournaments but from what I have read only WBBA Affiliated stores can host a G4 tournament I guess and I have seen that most of this shops stocks WBBA limited items from time to time. It would be hard to find Dranzer S actually but many shops still have it ! 

Some Big Stores like Toys R US or YodoBashi or Bic Camera also stocks WBBA limited items so surely check out any nearest one to you if possible !
Official picture of the Layer:
[Image: 000539.png]
(Feb. 15, 2017  1:16 PM)Burst Wrote: A WBBA store can be found by this link ! https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/champ_g4

Just scroll down And you will have to select your prefecture and check out the nearest shops to you. I know this are the Shops which Orangize WBBA G4 tournaments but from what I have read only WBBA Affiliated stores can host a G4 tournament I guess and I have seen that most of this shops stocks WBBA limited items from time to time. It would be hard to find Dranzer S actually but many shops still have it ! 

Some Big Stores like Toys R US or YodoBashi or Bic Camera also stocks WBBA limited items so surely check out any nearest one to you if possible !

Looks like the Yodobashi on the west side of Shinjuku station is one of those shops (according to the link you gave). I doubt I'd be able to find a Dranzer, but hopefully I'll be able to pick up a Dragoon once it's released.
(Feb. 15, 2017  4:11 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: The four spikes seem reinforced!

No, everything about the shape looks the same as the golden version.
(Feb. 15, 2017  4:12 PM)Wizard Wrote: Looks like the Yodobashi on the west side of Shinjuku station is one of those shops (according to the link you gave). I doubt I'd be able to find a Dranzer, but hopefully I'll be able to pick up a Dragoon once it's released.

That's Good to know ! You should be able to pick up 2 or 3 pieces I know that YodoBashi Or Bic Camera don't allow more than 1 piece each person But some of my friends were able to pick up as much as 5 to 10 pieces at once from Toys R US and Yodobashi.

Also For Dranzer YJA has gone expensive for now so You can check out some Local Toy Shops who might have stocked Beyblade Burst Products and for sure they might have Dranzer S Too ! ( That's not Guaranteed but I heard that some shops which weren't WBBA affiliated shops had a little stock of dranzer like 10 to 20 pieces for a price of 1100 to 1400 Yen ! ) Good luck for Dranzer S !

And Yes No Intentions to Divert the Dragoon S Topic to about the availability of Dranzer S there hah ! Haha !
I can't wait for the new white Dragoon Storm Wing Extreme to battle Lost Longinus Nine Spiral, Dranzer Spiral Spread Trans, Draciel Shield Central Press and Driger Slash Heavy Fusion in the beystadium.
I wonder if this beyblade will fight Victory Valkyrie in the stadium with Taoko and Valt against each other in the anime someday in the future?
(Feb. 16, 2017  3:18 PM)s213876 Wrote: I wonder if this beyblade will fight Victory Valkyrie in the stadium with Taoko and Valt against each other in the anime someday in the future?

That will never happen.
Ok so pardon me for being a noob, but I do have a question. Is this a booster pack with a random chance for the White Dragoon or is it a guaranteed thing?