White Dragoon S.W.X Burst Ver. to be released on March 4th!

(Feb. 16, 2017  9:33 PM)MahouOkami Wrote: Ok so pardon me for being a noob, but I do have a question. Is this a booster pack with a random chance for the White Dragoon or is it a guaranteed thing?

Guaranteed, only Driger and Draciel are in the random boosters.
Awesomw! That's the answer I was hoping for. Thank you. Now I just gotta find a way to get my hands on one when it releases. Lol.
(Feb. 16, 2017  9:33 PM)MahouOkami Wrote: Ok so pardon me for being a noob, but I do have a question. Is this a booster pack with a random chance for the White Dragoon or is it a guaranteed thing?

Thats okay, nothing wrong with being new, It's a guaranteed thing
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this question, but do we have any testing, or even just informal impressions on the performance of DG?
(Feb. 17, 2017  3:54 AM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this question, but do we have any testing, or even just informal impressions on the performance of DG?

If you mean dragoon then no there hasn't been any testing done
Just to confirm, the white Dragoon S Booster will be worth 900 yen just like the Dranzer S Booster, so make sure not to overpay for it...

[Image: BBG_08.png]
(Feb. 17, 2017  3:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just to confirm, the white Dragoon S Booster will be worth 900 yen just like the Dranzer S Booster, so make sure not to overpay for it...

[Image: BBG_08.png]

Thanks for the info Smile is it available for pre order anywhere yet? I know it's very early to ask, just curious though
(Feb. 17, 2017  4:41 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Thanks for the info Smile is it available for pre order anywhere yet? I know it's very early to ask, just curious though

Not at all, unfortunately you can never pre-order wbba.-store-exclusive items.
(Feb. 17, 2017  5:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not at all, unfortunately you can never pre-order wbba.-store-exclusive items.

Oh, that's too bad, wierd though because I preordered dranzer almost 2 months before it's release, but it is what it is, thank you Smile
(Feb. 17, 2017  5:33 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Oh, that's too bad, wierd though because I preordered dranzer almost 2 months before it's release, but it is what it is, thank you Smile

Really? Perhaps it was on a middleman's website. Technically they are gambling on the availability of the product in store if they are letting you preorder so early, but the items are usually quite available indeed...
(Feb. 17, 2017  5:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Really? Perhaps it was on a middleman's website. Technically they are gambling on the availability of the product in store if they are letting you preorder so early, but the items are usually quite available indeed...

Yeah :) and that's true, I'm glad it won't be too difficult to get, plus it'll be a great price, but on the other side of the coin what will make it difficult is its popularity, the percentage of '1st come 1st serve' will be high with this release, hence why I'd rather pre order like with Dranzer lol
Well, middlemen often overprice those items too, so you really have to review what the best option is hah.
(Feb. 17, 2017  5:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, middlemen often overprice those items too, so you really have to review what the best option is hah.

I know, it's so true, funny enough that's one of the main reasons I entered the redesign contest during the summer lol I needed to save as much as possible for college text books & materials for my Journalism program, luckily it did help, but now whenever the gold version arrives it's just gonna sit on my shelf, should've been patient and not switched my choice of the white one, still cool though, anyhow  I usually get a fair price including the shipping though, I'm just happy they actually released the regular one period Smile
Personally I still prefer the gold version because, when paired with the Draciel S, Dranzer S and Driger S remakes, the collection looks much better due to the four contrasting colours. With two whitish Beyblades, it is blander hah.
(Feb. 17, 2017  5:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Personally I still prefer the gold version because, when paired with the Draciel S, Dranzer S and Driger S remakes, the collection looks much better due to the four contrasting colours. With two whitish Beyblades, it is blander hah.

That's definitely a pro, I'm just a sucker for its traditional colors xD plus the stickers will be more resistant for the booster version, although the tinfoil stickers aren't as bad as they seem, that I know because the stickers from my speed ver. Set have held up pretty good Smile also I hate chipping paint, I use my favorite beys a lot! But I'll deal with it Haha.
For sure, for testing, the white Dragoon S is essential hah.
I'm glad a white version exists. Still waiting for Hasbro to release these S blades, when do you guys think that'll happen?
(Feb. 17, 2017  7:34 PM)2002 Wrote: I'm glad a white version exists. Still waiting for Hasbro to release these S blades, when do you guys think that'll happen?

Hasbro may not release the S series remakes because the names haven't been trademarked yet.
(Feb. 17, 2017  10:22 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Hasbro may not release the S series remakes because the names haven't been trademarked yet.

How are they not trademarked already? Hasbro sold products with those names plastered on them from 2001 to 2005. And even then they sold products with the name Dragoon on the box during Shogun Steel. I don't think there's anything stoping them lol.
(Feb. 17, 2017  7:34 PM)2002 Wrote: I'm glad a white version exists. Still waiting for Hasbro to release these S blades, when do you guys think that'll happen?

It honestly might not happen also because they have no plans to distribute the actual 'Rising' Manga in English either, meaning that they may think it's pointless to spend money on S series remakes, especially since they are already trying to cut costs with mainstream burst Beyblades. And unfortunately Beyblade doesn't mean as much to Hasbro as a company simply because Beyblade didn't originate here, it started in Japan, it's also because the rest of the world is much bigger, meaning it's harder to do all the fun promotional stuff like Japan and way more expensive.
(Feb. 18, 2017  1:35 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: It honestly might not happen also because they have no plans to distribute the actual 'Rising' Manga in English either, meaning that they may think it's pointless to spend money on S series remakes, especially since they are already trying to cut costs with mainstream burst Beyblades. And unfortunately Beyblade doesn't mean as much to Hasbro as a company simply because Beyblade didn't originate here, it started in Japan, it's also because the rest of the world is much bigger, meaning it's harder to do all the fun promotional stuff like Japan and way more expensive.

If this is the case, why wouldn't they release the S series as standard blades? Four new designs, for which moulds already exist, isn't a huge number compared to the single+dual layers they've launched with.

The only con I can think of is that the S series aren't in the new cartoon.
(Feb. 19, 2017  12:04 AM)2002 Wrote: If this is the case, why wouldn't they release the S series as standard blades? Four new designs, for which moulds already exist, isn't a huge number compared to the single+dual layers they've launched with.

The only con I can think of is that the S series aren't in the new cartoon.

Your right, technically it's that easy, but over here there needs to be a very significant reason to produce stuff since it's international, luckily the plastic gen was very popular here, it's just a matter of knowing how good it will sell, especially since it's not Canon to the anime itself like you said, but the fact that they have released quite a few things that are strictly from the Burst Manga means there is a possibility that they'll decide to release the S series as well, It depends on how good Burst will sell after maybe the next 3 months, and if good enough then they may feel confident enough to release the S series as a anniversary celebration line just like Takara, but in the end this is just speculation and it's all in the companies control Smile plus there was one bey at the newest hasbro toy fair that was blurry in pics but looked to possibly be Dragoon, so anything is possible Smile
So, since I'm in Germany, I can only get this thing via a middleman? That's incredibly annoying...
(Feb. 19, 2017  2:50 AM)Homax Wrote: So, since I'm in Germany, I can only get this thing via a middleman? That's incredibly annoying...

That is the case for everyone who does not live in Japan, which is ninety-nine percent of all Members here hah.
Very true, haha. I guess most of you have connections to certain middlemen, so you can get them relatively cheaply? Or is there a good website to use for this kind of stuff?