Whine about your breaks

I find it amazing how none of mine have broken yet Smile

Although my S/HF tip from Aquario snapped due to my little brother over turning it with the tool -.-
Well the tip you get with Rock Leone 145WB. The WB doesn't fit in the 145 track that well. It is practically wobbly. The WB snapped and broke... Luckily I had and extra Leone, because it's me favorite Blade! 145(From Leone) and WB = Inevitable Damage. Also, the 100 track from L-drago in the Vortex Stadium Pack makes the HF really wobbly. I sold it though, there hasn't been any problems. Maybe it wasn't the wobbling tips fault. Perhaps it was caused by bad balance and design for the tip. It needs a stronger Plastic. Also, Leone was made to be offensive and take damage, so a weak WB tip would is very sad. This question may be off topic but: Can a wobbly performance tip increase a Blade performance by any chance?
no, loose parts are never good
and rock leone wasnt made to be offensive
I own 5 beyblades from many years ago and they have never broken which is great becuz it would suck too bad your blade broke brad plus it was a nice combo Joyful_3
Oh well, end of an era. My S kersploded. My cousin threw it at a wall. Remind me to lock away my blades. Sadly, very little of my family can be trusted with my stuff. My new favorite word is kersploded.
(Nov. 20, 2010  2:40 AM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote: I broke my beylauncher l/r Tongue_out, i can't pull the string out even when the cap is on, anyone know how to fix it?
well there is a trigger where the lid locks into or something. is your lid broken? you could put something that pushes the trigger and it will still work
I broke my MF-2s... Tightened way too much Uncertain

Had to buy two new ones...
This is in no way tragic, but the free spinning part of my thunder dragon AR got broken into thirds. My 145 track broke when my friend sabotaged my bey by loosening it.
I had two ripcords. The first one was from a Hasbro Aquario, and it snapped IN MY LAUNCHER and was stuck. I had to yank so hard, I was afraid I broke the launcher. My second one, which I barely used, did the SAME THING! Lucky me, I'm getting a Poison Serpent for Christmas, and ODST is lending me one. Can't wait to tell you when my ripcord breaks again. Man, I hate Hasbro.
(Dec. 24, 2010  11:15 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: Man, I hate Hasbro.

Then stop buying their products and pretend you had never heard of beyblade.
MCFROWN LOLOLOLOLOL!! THATS MY NEW SIG =D
I launched my leone then it's performance tip snapped "(kept launching it ontop of my friends beyblade LOL) broke after 3 days receiving it
So today my Beylauncher (Hasbro) finally broke after using it excessively for about 5 mnths. My fave Ripcord (got it perfectly straight and it was Hasbro) snapped. Oh well, It's not like they're important since I have about 6 other Ripcords and Beylaunchers are easy to get around here.
:\ My Saggitario Face just broke D: that was my favorite! I guess I'm gonna just buy a Pre-HWS Saggitario.
well, my brother finally broke his fake beylauncher, he pulled it and it snapped in half Cute
MY H145 CRY SOB SOB SOB CRY WAIT MY SD TOOO WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOO MY FIRST BEYBLADE WAIT THE FACEBOLT TOOOOOOOOOOOOO NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAIT THE ENERGY RING IS STICKERS FELL OFF AND IS HARD TO USE AND THE FUSION WHEEL HAS SCRATCHES THAT WILL BREAK IT NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE STORY
THE DAY MY 2 STRING LAUNCHER HASBRO LEEFT ME AND 5 RIPCORDS 5 THEN I LOST 1 DARN IT DARN U LUCK AND THE STICKERS ON LSUNCHER 2
dear lord stop posting like that
you obviously did something wrong if you broke your entire dark bull
Well, I was facing my cousin one night (Lightning L-Drago vs. Storm Pegasus) and neither of us had a stadium yet, so we were playing on a sloped chair. Anyway, on like our third or fourth match, his L-Drago landed RIGHT on top of my Storm Pegasus (and he spins HARD) and the face bolt was completey CRACKED. (well not really cracked almost split in two...) But now I have a new one, so it's ok! Smile
I broke one of my old blades attack rings back in the day. I was 13 and eather too poor or stupid to buy a bey stadium and so I was playing in a laundry basket. I let it rip, it hit a defecne type and went flying. It got caught on the square pattern of the laundry basket and some of the fins on the attackring ripped itself off. I can't remember what blade it was it was so long ago, it was blue though.
2 of my 3 100 height tracks cannot be screwed in properly due to it being overtightened by my lil bros...
My MF-2s are kinda screwed...

Oh well, time to open up a new one ^^
(Dec. 28, 2010  3:36 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: My MF-2s are kinda screwed...

Dumb Rimshot
May I ask what the point of posting was, then?

tman It is, but kind of pointless...