Whine about your breaks

My C145 got hit by a spinning orange, and cracked.
this was due to my own stupidity :V
i have these two spring loaded launcher things,that like shoots stuff like really fast and i decided to laucnh a Rock Aries against and Earth Eagle, earth indeed is the stronger wheel,my aries face bolt = destroyed
yeah like i said,my own stupidity
If you tighten a face too much on a Rock Wheel: Boom.
That goes for all face bolts on all wheels.
Aw man, my earth has now broke. It was just tiny pieces, but it's not legal for play now. I'm not gunna use it so it doesn't completely get demolished; time for spares!
(May. 26, 2009  3:29 PM)Khel Wrote: Well this is ironic. Just over an hour ago when people were mentioning the death of beylaunchers and I sat there scratching my head as to what they are doing to them; my handle of one of them snaps. This was just as I tried to launch my new Gemios. Oh well at least I got spares.

[Image: Picture221.jpg]

EDIT: The launcher still works perfectly fine; just the handle snapped of. So I still will use it by myself to get maximum mileage out of it.
old, i knoww.. but our beylaunchers look identicall now XD

OT: i was blading today with my new GDragoon MS and Draciel MS and you know how much recoil draciel gets. well you see, draciel smashed GDragoon ms so hard that it flew out of the stadium. draciel's plastic spike got a bit snapped and Gaia dragoon MS fell to bits cos the running core bit snapped
=/ My Lightning L drago combo flipped my MF Earth Bull C145CS and dented my CS.
my only t125
my leone tip broke just 2 days after recieving it.......btw,i see many people's leone tip breaking,they made it just like the way it is in the episodes lol!!
(Dec. 21, 2010  4:00 PM)momiji manju Wrote: =/ My Lightning L drago combo flipped my MF Earth Bull C145CS and dented my CS.

That's exactly what happened to my cousin, except it was a different combo (I was using Lightning), and he was using S. The S exploded.
I was using Ray Unicorno vs Cyber Pegasus in original form. The battle got so intense my HF and CS snapped. They're more like Q now.Crying
Both tips do not snap at the same time, unless you throw a 5-tonne brick at the stadium.
CS can't 'snap'.
HF is easily deformed, but he was probably battling on asphalt.
Oh, I realize HF is pretty breakable, but not CS, unless you chew it.
Asphalt wouldn't 'snap' a CS though? Ruin it badly, but not snap it.
Obviously Cyber Red isn't using proper verbiage to explain what actually happened.
(Dec. 21, 2010  6:18 PM)Dan Wrote: Both tips do not snap at the same time, unless you throw a 5-tonne brick at the stadium.
CS can't 'snap'.

You are right, I'm not using right verbiage. The sharp in my CS snapped but was held together by the coat. My cousin, Bakushin White, tried to fix it and peeled off the rubber to glue it. The rubber ripped and he lost the sharp piece. Sorry again about that.
once i was battling my big brother and his dranzer broke my bump king and the bottom flew across the room and i didn't know how to fix it so i couldn't buy a new part
i was battling my pegasus 100rf vs mf earth leone gb145wb and sundly my pegasus did a flower padron and broke my leone metal face in 3 parts... DX
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:43 PM)Masked Blader7 Wrote: once i was battling my big brother and his dranzer broke my bump king and the bottom flew across the room and i didn't know how to fix it so i couldn't buy a new part

Meh, no big loss. BumpKing sucks. I miss mine though.

(Dec. 21, 2010  10:55 PM)skyforce Wrote: i was battling my pegasus 100rf vs mf earth leone gb145wb and sundly my pegasus did a flower padron and broke my leone metal face in 3 parts... DX
How did that happen?
There is a clean cut into my Flame Sagittario's "S" tip side.It's still useable, but doesn't fit in as well as it used to when it connects to a spin track.
My H145 broke. One of the Horns broke off. I was battling my friends brother, we both shot our Blades, they made mid air contact and that broke my H145. It also shot my Bey across the room. It was a tie nobody made it in the stadium.
my mf broke into 2 and my fs tip fellof, HF was busted, MS nealy demolished, man i only had them all for a week
^ ... You did use them in a Stadium, right? So many breakages.....
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:20 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Wow, your cousin sucks at fixing stuff.

Yeah, cause somehow he managed to break his entire Bakushin Susanow.