Whine about your breaks

Thanks guys, I''ll try this once I, you know, find a screw driver.
My sister's metal face got stuck with her beyblade spintrack (100 or 105 i think) and I can't get it out
uhhhh, so many broken face bolts!!!!!!!! i have like 5 faces that are broken ended up hotglueing one of my suckish darkbulls anyone got any extras or know where to get some more but its ok, i have like 20 MFBs not including the broken ones, so im ok
Also, anyway other than the special ds game(getting one) to get Cyber pegasus and some metal faces other than ebay
Yeah...one of the kids I was babysitting broke my H145, the horn. Even though it was SECOND MOLD. I didn't really care, but I had fun with the crazy recoil Pinching_eyes_2
Are you serious ? Stop tightening them too hard.

I've yet to brake even one. Uncertain
Customize Grip Base's Base Clips EXPLODED.
At the same time my cousin's 10 Wide EXPLODED.
too cool
Heh I have a few stories. My H145 Mold 2 is completely ruined first of all. Both horns snapped off from extensive testing, now it's really just 145. My L Beylauncher is on the brink of trash, the string is starting to come out and gets in the way when I launch. And one of my SF's broke part way. I smashed my bro's bey into the wall of the PTW and it landed upside down, then L Drago hit it and the SF broke right off hehe
I was battling storm pegasus vs dark bull then the dark bull exploded and the face bolt broke O.O
(Nov. 16, 2010  9:54 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote: I was battling storm pegasus vs dark bull then the dark bull exploded and the face bolt broke O.O

same here but i have 3 dark bulls so its not bad
(Nov. 16, 2010  3:36 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Customize Grip Base's Base Clips EXPLODED.
At the same time my cousin's 10 Wide EXPLODED.
too cool
Oh i know that. Errr,facebolt twisted too tight too. My awesome purple Unicorno face Pinching_eyes
-sigh- Performance tips -..-.....
LDrago 125? RF V.S. Dark wolf ??? SF Dark wolf flips over then L-Drago rams into it causng the SF to split into 3.

Ray Unicorno V.S. Earth bull c145 WB, Bull gets hit out of the stadium and onto the sidewalk. Good game WB, Good game. T.T

Chapter test + no eraser = Bye bye RF (and it didnt even work well...)
Well it's not really that bad of a break, but my LLdrago got a chip on its clear wheel so now whenever I try to stop it while it is spinning I get hurt because of the jagged edge. lol
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:34 AM)DreadXIII Wrote: Chapter test + no eraser = Bye bye RF (and it didnt even work well...)
You used your RF as an eraser o.o
... don't make mistakes?

It's not exactly a break if you conciously chose to break it.
I got a 40% too, thats what makes it worse .-.
literally one of the dumbest things i've heard, ever
On Christmas last year, my brother got a Gaia Dragoon V, and when my older brother tested it against my Driger S, the weight disk exploded, and my younger brother ran away, crying.
i broke my last WB Unhappy
but im getting a new one from rock giraffe
I broke my beylauncher l/r Tongue_out, i can't pull the string out even when the cap is on, anyone know how to fix it?
(Nov. 17, 2010  10:59 PM)skaterforlife Wrote: i broke my last WB Unhappy
but im getting a new one from rock giraffe

Same thing happaned to me. O.o WB seems to be one of the least durable performance tips EVAR. It exploded after 4 days of use.
(Nov. 16, 2010  9:54 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote: I was battling storm pegasus vs dark bull then the dark bull exploded and the face bolt broke O.O
How is this stuff even possible?! I've had my parts for about a few months and your breaking them already?
I have a huge pointy dent/ chip in my storm wheel, and the protrusions are rounded like the B performance tip. I guess it's time to get a new bey with storm.
My Ti25 literlly snapped in half

3 facebolts broken.
Sd broken
Hand launcher broken
string launcher broken
H145 broken
(Nov. 25, 2010  1:57 AM)LibraEagle Wrote: My Ti25 literlly snapped in half

3 facebolts broken.
Sd broken
Hand launcher broken
string launcher broken
H145 broken
Either stop buying fake Beyblades, or learn how to play. That is seriously not normal, I have never seen a broken T125 or SD, and the rest is not necessarily supposed to happen either. You need to change something in your behaviour.
I can believe SD broke through normal play.
Yesterday, I saw my cousins relatively new and quite unused S bottom explode.
The little bumpy circle ridge part just went KABLOOSH.