Whine about your breaks

(Aug. 22, 2021  9:17 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2021  9:15 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: my friend was battling rage and it flew out of the stadium, hit the wall and then hit the TV. TV was okay, wall was dented, 3A Broken.

How did Rage not break the TV? It's super bulky and has a lot of metal on it?

NEVERMIND I ALREADY SAID THIS LOL

Ignore this.

I created a weak combo to go up against my friends,
Gaia Nine Hunter

I launched and Gaia bounced and landed on my friend's combo Luinor L2 Yell Edge.

The Hunter driver was toast, the rubber got ripped out, and now the driver is like Assault because all that remains is the plastic.
I had a funeral for my devil blade tonight Unhappy small breakage from a guilty upper made it not playable.
https://prnt.sc/1wg0ftl

No, you cannot fit the revive armor onto the Jerk disc.
I broke my beylauncher L at the tournament yesterday but Dr. ItsSwift came through with the electrical tape. Real life blader Kenny.
My Belial I core teeth is bending because of Wave', is DB core that bad? I cant remember on sparking having these issue with dash driver.
Did some battles yesterday with Guilty and Prominence, Guilty pretty much left pretty severe stress marks on my Prominence Blade (The armor more specifically)
(Oct. 26, 2021  5:06 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Did some battles yesterday with Guilty and Prominence, Guilty pretty much left pretty severe stress marks on my Prominence Blade (The armor more specifically)

Yeah, most of the time though those don’t usually lead to breaks (at least for me) luckily.
The teeth on my Ragnaruk DB core are starting to bend, probably because I used too much force when assembling the combo.

I'm really not a fan of these "asymmetrical" teeth designs, it seems like you're never able to fully assemble the bey without missing a tooth or two.
(Oct. 26, 2021  11:03 PM)BladerGem Wrote: The teeth on my Ragnaruk DB core are starting to bend, probably because I used too much force when assembling the combo.

I'm really not a fan of these "asymmetrical" teeth designs, it seems like you're never able to fully assemble the bey without missing a tooth or two.

This is the second time I’m seeing this teeth bend thing. My Valkyrie core has a bent tooth as well, which is really strange. Also, the asymmetrical teeth design for me only is noticeable with Spriggan, where that final click is difficult to get over.
(Oct. 26, 2021  11:03 PM)BladerGem Wrote: The teeth on my Ragnaruk DB core are starting to bend, probably because I used too much force when assembling the combo.

Is it because dash driver?

(Oct. 27, 2021  2:09 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

This is the second time I’m seeing this teeth bend thing. My Valkyrie core has a bent tooth as well, which is really strange. Also, the asymmetrical teeth design for me only is noticeable with Spriggan, where that final click is difficult to get over.

Another reason why i never put dash driver on Astral Spriggan
SO This really isnt a break but the random booster vol.9 I ordered got cancelled and it broke my heart
(Oct. 27, 2021  2:33 AM)WickedHero Wrote:

Is it because dash driver?

(Oct. 27, 2021  2:09 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: This is the second time I’m seeing this teeth bend thing. My Valkyrie core has a bent tooth as well, which is really strange. Also, the asymmetrical teeth design for me only is noticeable with Spriggan, where that final click is difficult to get over.

Another reason why i never put dash driver on Astral Spriggan

I wasn't even using a dash driver, I was just using Rise so I could start wearing it down.

(Oct. 27, 2021  2:09 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Yeah, I've noticed it with Spriggan as well, but it doesn't seem to be as bad as Ragnaruk, oddly enough.
Oddly enough, my Spriggan core hasn't started wearing yet but my Fafnir core has.. tbf, i did use a metal driver on it so thats probably why. The funniest part is that Spriggans teeth is basically the same as Legend, Requiem and Cho-Z so i should've started to see wear by now.
(Oct. 27, 2021  4:16 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Oddly enough, my Spriggan core hasn't started wearing yet but my Fafnir core has.. tbf, i did use a metal driver on it so thats probably why. The funniest part is that Spriggans teeth is basically the same as Legend, Requiem and Cho-Z so i should've started to see wear by now.

Mine spriggan too, but belial is already bent. I think its bcause spriggan has thicker and shorter teeth which more durable compare to belial 1
Im pretty sure Valkyrie is more prone to wearing considering its teeth are pretty small and theres only 2 of them on both sides. Zankye i'm pretty sure already made a video covering this though
(Oct. 27, 2021  4:30 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Im pretty sure Valkyrie is more prone to wearing considering its teeth are pretty small and theres only 2 of them on both sides. Zankye i'm pretty sure already made a video covering this though

My only hope is Greatest Raphael teeth is able to compensate HXt+' driver.
(Oct. 27, 2021  2:57 AM)Suggonprime Wrote: SO This really isnt a break but the random booster vol.9 I ordered got cancelled and it broke my heart

Sad times
[Image: 255864107_4437556756291493_8486877172304...e=61B18A49]

This is how i fix prong skipping in pre sparking launcher. With this mod u can launch every bey stronger, even Savior with jump shot gimmick
my fake galaxy pegasus shattered
My Brave Valkyrie Superking core broke, is it an issue with Valkyrie chip?
I’ve had a spriggan and a Valkyrie superking chip break for Valkyrie it was in may and spriggan in October(both in 2021)
(Oct. 16, 2021  7:22 AM)Zektor Wrote: I had a funeral for my devil blade tonight Unhappy small breakage from a  guilty upper made it not playable.

That is the saddest thing, considering it was a limited-time thing, and now the only way to get it is to pay something like $300 on eBay or Amazon.
(Nov. 22, 2021  1:36 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2021  7:22 AM)Zektor Wrote: I had a funeral for my devil blade tonight Unhappy small breakage from a  guilty upper made it not playable.

That is the saddest thing, considering it was a limited-time thing, and now the only way to get it is to pay something like $300 on eBay or Amazon.

Its not that bad. They are still around 40-50$ on ebay.
Most of my GT bases are worn (Judgement, Zwei, Venom), I only have x2 Slash, x2 Erase left. I can't use the worn ones as they are unbalanced and self burst (Zwei especially). Thx god I have World, Mirage and rage for competitions
This one hurts: