Whine about your breaks

(Dec. 13, 2021  11:44 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: This one hurts:

DAMN! My friend USN told me about his tempest breaking, but I’ve never seen anything to that extent!
I broke my older cousins’ Wing 4D wheel by forcing the metal core upside down and trying to launch it. I don’t have it, but just picture of Wing lost 1 blade.
i was battling king helios and super hyperion in the db stadium (Very fun battle would recommend) and then hyperion went in for a hit and i heard a snap and after the battle ended i saw my hyperion chip wasn't centered on the ring and it was slightly on top of the metal chassis tabs, so i took the chassis off and one of the tabs used to hold the driver on to the bey snapped clean off. then later that day i tried launching a different beyblade with my blue power db launcher and i heard a strange sound when i pulled the string and TWO TEETH OF THE POWER GEAR BROKE OFF.

its safe to say that that day was not very good
Good thing that new RB is about to come out because apparently, my Belial's teeth are starting to wear. This is the Third Time this has happened to me and its so aggravating. Probably from making lots of combos and bursting it a bit often because Venture is so tight for no reason. Anyways, I'm hoping I'll be able to get a new Holy Knight Belial since my Original's teeth is starting to wear. *Sighs* This day was already pretty messed up but this is just a new low.
My Longinus chip broke from rage Longinus and now I don’t have the full stock combo☹️
Guilty Longinus Blade split in half because of Ultimate Valkyrie. Somehow Guilty blade seems so fragile
Awesome thread!
Broke bullet driver over summer. As fun as that driver is I can’t justify buying a second to replace it.
(Dec. 15, 2021  3:17 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: I broke my older cousins’ Wing 4D wheel by forcing the metal core upside down and trying to launch it. I don’t have it, but just picture of Wing lost 1 blade.

*Sigh* I was just trying to have fun...It stings esp. when Wing is good competitively.....
No major breakages so far, but having a small piece of Judgement Joker 00Turn Trick Zan's chip come off was no fun. 😶
I had a guilty layer break after less than a day of testing. I was trying to find a counter for anyone bringing guilty to a tournament when it first came out. I found one. And I regret it.

We also had the Z disc for Zone'+Z break recently. But as I hear, this is they beyblade life.
(Jan. 02, 2022  5:45 AM)BeyCaddie Wrote: I had a guilty layer break after less than a day of testing. I was trying to find a counter for anyone bringing guilty to a tournament when it first came out. I found one. And I regret it.

We also had the Z disc for Zone'+Z break recently. But as I hear, this is they beyblade life.

What was the Guilty counter? 🤔
Sooooo…. if anyone knows the red dual spin launcher from cho-z achilles, I got that back in 2019 and got a grip stuck to it for almost 2 years until I could pull it off by pulling the string and the launcher the opposite way of pulling the grip. And now my golden launcher piece from the overdrive set it stuck on a golden grip and I literally can’t pull it off. I dunno about any of you but I prefer launchers without the grip most of the time. Luckily I can still use the power gear from that on my gray launcher piece from the starter dB set but I really like the gold pieces longer string. This isn’t something that is normal too because with my grayish black grip from the starter set, I can easily slide my black dB launcher piece off and on. I think it’s the golden grip that just has a problem connecting with the launcher piece from what I can tell.
Yo, I thought I'd never post here at all.
My Hasbro golden Hasbro GT Dragon chip "broke", but it became better.
The slopes Twisted a bit, becoming tighter and even making Hasbro Judgement usable in some combos. So you can say it got awakened.
AWAKENED(also my quick’ didn’t just wear down some of the rubber sorta became like hanging off the other rubber)
deleted post
[Image: 25-ACAC13-9-BA1-4-AAF-9-B02-015-A1725-F59-B.jpg]
….. Sooooo, my gold launcher got stuck on my grip and I couldn’t pull it off. So guess what I did? I pulled with everything I had and the part of the grip where it holds the launcher literally snapped. You can see that by the gold launcher having the top half stuck in it and the gold grips black piece looking all cut up. But hey at least now I can use the launcher without a grip witch is my preference for the most part.
(Jan. 07, 2022  12:07 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: [Image: 25-ACAC13-9-BA1-4-AAF-9-B02-015-A1725-F59-B.jpg]
….. Sooooo, my gold launcher got stuck on my grip and I couldn’t pull it off. So guess what I did? I pulled with everything I had and the part of the grip where it holds the launcher literally snapped. You can see that by the gold launcher having the top half stuck in it and the gold grips black piece looking all cut up. But hey at least now I can use the launcher without a grip witch is my preference for the most part.

H-holy cow, that must've been tight. Was the grip TT or was it fake?
(Jan. 07, 2022  12:18 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2022  12:07 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: [Image: 25-ACAC13-9-BA1-4-AAF-9-B02-015-A1725-F59-B.jpg]

H-holy cow, that must've been tight. Was the grip TT or was it fake?
No the grip was TT. It just got stuck, so I guess I pulled too hard I guess… And it was like this for days if I didn’t say that in the original post
fake galaxy pegasus shattered
Broke all my launchers let’s gooooooooooooooooo! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
(Jan. 11, 2022  7:20 PM)kai edits Wrote: Broke all my launchers let’s gooooooooooooooooo! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I broke 1,2,3,4,5,6,aaaaaannnndddddd 7-ish out of the 20 something I have. And yes those 20 include hasbro launchers.(I didn’t completely break the 7th one’
Oh boy, launcher breaks... my absolute favorite XD. So far I've had these break on me:
  • Master Diabolos Long String Launcher LR
  • Dragon LR Winder (Young Toys version, supposedly wears faster)
  • Wizard Fafnir Light Launcher L
  • Spriggan Requiem LR Winder
  • Long String Launcher R (Blue Ver. released in the GT era)
  • Long String Launcher L (Black Ver. released in the GT era)
  • Sparking Launcher R (Lucifer Ver.)
  • Sparking Launcher R (Red Ver.)
  • Sparking Launcher L (2X, Blue Ver.)
  • Cho-Z Achilles Long String Launcher LR (This one actually came broken with a lot I bought awhile back)
  • Xeno Xcalibur Sword Launcher (This one also came broken with the same lot mentioned above)
  • At LEAST five Hasbro Beyblade Burst Evolution Dual Threat String Launchers (Haha... probably closer to ten of these)
Remember folks, go easy on the launchers. Don't try to launch a Beyblade as hard as possible, that won't turn out very well.
(Jan. 12, 2022  1:26 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Oh boy, launcher breaks... my absolute favorite XD. So far I've had these break on me:
  • Cho-Z Achilles Long String Launcher LR (This one actually came broken with a lot I bought awhile back)
  • Xeno Xcalibur Sword Launcher (This one also came broken with the same lot mentioned above)
  • At LEAST five Hasbro Beyblade Burst Evolution Dual Threat String Launchers (Haha... probably closer to ten of these)
Remember folks, go easy on the launchers. Don't try to launch a Beyblade as hard as possible, that won't turn out very well.
Believe or not my long string launcher I got from xtend plus set lasted me up into last year since it’s release. I just need to fix the retraction but I am a busy gal. I been trying to fix my issues and focus on school,and staying out of trouble if you know what I mean 😏😏😏

I mean it like my vocal health and mental health
I used to have a Winning Valkyrie but when I was battling with it Valkyrie got hit a bit too hard and its Blade went flying off right into my eye. This reminds me of something in the Anime... Hm. Just can't put my finger on it.
(Jan. 12, 2022  1:26 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Oh boy, launcher breaks... my absolute favorite XD. So far I've had these break on me:

I also broke some launchers, though only the Dragon one from GT(I pulled out the string) and the gears of LR launchers by clacking them too much (maybe becuz of how the anime they clack the launcher)