Whine about your breaks

My Lynx Clear Wheel and TH170 mysteriously cracked today and I have no clue what caused them to break they way they did.
(Aug. 28, 2020  5:36 AM)GT_fan Wrote: My quest is a goner

I was battling Master Dranzer (Hasbro) against Big Bang Pegasis (Rapidity) and Pegasus COMPLETELY TORE DRANZER'S WEIGHT DISK IN HALF!!!
It also cracked the Bit-Chip and massively chipped the AR.
(Aug. 28, 2020  5:45 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  5:36 AM)GT_fan Wrote: My quest is a goner

I was battling Master Dranzer (Hasbro) against Big Bang Pegasis (Rapidity) and Pegasus COMPLETELY TORE DRANZER'S WEIGHT DISK IN HALF!!!

You are aware of the risks of fakes right?
(Aug. 28, 2020  5:54 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  5:45 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I was battling Master Dranzer (Hasbro) against Big Bang Pegasis (Rapidity) and Pegasus COMPLETELY TORE DRANZER'S WEIGHT DISK IN HALF!!!

You are aware of the risks of fakes right?

I didn't know it was fake until I did a bit of research (this happened a few years ago). On the plus side, I had another copy of the same weight disk.
(Aug. 28, 2020  5:56 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  5:54 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You are aware of the risks of fakes right?

I didn't know it was fake until I did a bit of research (this happened a few years ago). On the plus side, I had another copy of the same weight disk.

Oh ok.
(Aug. 28, 2020  5:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  5:56 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I didn't know it was fake until I did a bit of research (this happened a few years ago). On the plus side, I had another copy of the same weight disk.

Oh ok.

At least I now know why it's called "Big Bang Pegasis" [Image: 239-2396807_sans-shrugging-sprite-kamuis...e-sans.png]
*Rimshot plays in distance*
REEEEEEE my first beyblade Hades has gotten a big chunk just broken off the layer by my slash valkyrieUnhappy
RIP my first beyblade
I'm just gonna keep it on display for all eternity now
My Slash broke, one wing was torn off on layer base and one on blitz (was fake but still liked it), my brand-new mobius broke, metal screw bent, and was on concrete. My nothing and tower also spun on concrete then i lost them
(Aug. 29, 2020  12:00 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: My Slash broke, one wing was torn off on layer base and one on blitz (was fake but still liked it), my brand-new mobius broke, metal screw bent, and was on concrete. My nothing and tower also spun on concrete then i lost them

You shouldn't be launching on concrete. But i still see many people launch on concrete.
(Sep. 04, 2020  10:03 PM)andowantsfood Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2020  12:00 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: My Slash broke, one wing was torn off on layer base and one on blitz (was fake but still liked it), my brand-new mobius broke, metal screw bent, and was on concrete. My nothing and tower also spun on concrete then i lost them

You shouldn't be launching on concrete. But i still see many people launch on concrete.

That’s how I broke my first bey Legend Spriggan (good thing it was a fake)
One of my brother’s friends launched their Genesis Valtryek on concrete and got a rock stuck in Reboot. Then they lost Reboot. Now he’s willing to pay 20 bucks for a Volcanic-S to put on it.
(Sep. 04, 2020  10:03 PM)andowantsfood Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2020  12:00 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: My Slash broke, one wing was torn off on layer base and one on blitz (was fake but still liked it), my brand-new mobius broke, metal screw bent, and was on concrete. My nothing and tower also spun on concrete then i lost them

lol I was playing outside, ring out
(Sep. 04, 2020  10:44 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: One of my brother’s friends launched their Genesis Valtryek on concrete and got a rock stuck in Reboot. Then they lost Reboot. Now he’s willing to pay 20 bucks for a Volcanic-S to put on it.

Nice, but my friend got a piece of his ripcord stuck in there.
Xtreme' rubber came off
When i first got brave cho-z achillies craked the edge of the rubber blade.....
One of the white tabs on my destroy broke off today
my achillies broke
Was using Rage Longinus in the decagon stadium. Thing shot about 15 feet across the room and hit a wall lmao

There's a big crack in my 3A and a small hole in my wall XD

(We had the stadium in a box too)
(Sep. 08, 2020  9:19 PM)FireKingArd Wrote: Was using Rage Longinus in the decagon stadium. Thing shot about 15 feet across the room and hit a wall lmao

There's a big crack in my 3A and a small hole in my wall XD

(We had the stadium in a box too)

WoW this is crazy!and I cant believe tt recemends this toy for ages 3up!
Yeah ikr xD We banned using Spiral' in that stadium now. Not the only bey that's flown out of that stadium, just the only one that got damaged. Legit bought a new Rage Ln cause of that lol