Whine about your breaks

(Sep. 08, 2020  9:32 PM)FireKingArd Wrote: Yeah ikr xD We banned using Spiral' in that stadium now. Not the only bey that's flown out of that stadium, just the only one that got damaged. Legit bought a new Rage Ln cause of that lol

I mean I would have got a new one to!And this is beyblade now!
I just broke my Black Spriggan layer!! Sooooooooo Mad! Gonna have to get a new one!!
I broke my absorb-s driver
people say it sucks but its a good sub for bearing and revolve
and it made my best hasbro combo

press f to pay respects

bushin dragon 00 expand absorb
I broke my favorite bey
World spriggan
Lol jk
I broke my genesis hybrid driver lol
that is sad
the hybrid is expensive and very competitive, you just dont see that much in tournaments because its expensive

I am still sad cause of my absorb
I broke another v2 I had that's not for sell. How did that even happened and it's reinforced
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:31 PM)kai edits Wrote: I broke another v2 I had that's not for sell. How did that even happened and it's reinforced

What bey was it going against?
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:31 PM)kai edits Wrote: I broke another v2 I had that's not for sell. How did that even happened and it's reinforced

What bey was it going against?
Storm spriggan heavy defense
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:02 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What bey was it going against?
Storm spriggan heavy defense

I have no clue then
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:02 PM)kai edits Wrote: Storm spriggan heavy defense

I have no clue then
I just got it too 😂😂😂😂
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:50 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I have no clue then
I just got it too 😂😂😂😂

Your PFP describes your reaction perfectly (a fellow DB fan)
A few years ago my Zeutron Z2 ripped off the upper left third of my Ifritor I2. And one of my mfb Beyblade’s fusion wheel (I forget which one) split almost through the middle, it’s energy ring was also destroyed it kept spinning even after being destroyed lol. And when my Wonder Valtryek V4 burst and the frame fell off it chipped itself with its own 12 disk.
I was using killer deathscyther and it got K.O. ed and i picked it up and the rubber was spit some was ion the driver and some was seperate. I dont know how
Just broke 2 cs tips trying to perfect my gattyaki technique
lol when mine breaks though I get to replace them for free at my store. Just need to send a picture to prove the brokeness
I broke my 2 Union Achilles, and my Left Astro.... I may aswell be the Phi of my beyblades... except I'm not doing it on purpose.
I broke like 7 v2 4 regular ones and 3 reinforced what the hell that least I have a v2 that's not broke its up for sell
I had a Drain Fafnir that burst and the layer flew into a wall and shattered. It would have been a little cooler if it was the Geist Fafnir, as it broke right in the way that geist did in the anime, but no it was my older Drain
My L Drago Destructor broke my Rock Leone performance tip, after knocking Leone into the air the same way Spriggan requiem destroyed Genesis Valkyrie’s original reboot driver, but Leone’s didn’t shatter, it broke in half.
I don’t know if this one counts as a break I was playing with my spryzen reqiuem vs I don’t know But the driver popped off mid battle and I thought it was a burst but the spring just broke on the driver
(Oct. 18, 2020  8:54 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I don’t know if this one counts as a break I was playing with my spryzen reqiuem vs I don’t know But the driver popped off mid battle and I thought it was a burst but the spring just broke on the driver

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF
(Oct. 18, 2020  8:54 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I don’t know if this one counts as a break I was playing with my spryzen reqiuem vs I don’t know But the driver popped off mid battle and I thought it was a burst but the spring just broke on the driver

Same happened with me!
(Oct. 18, 2020  9:13 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  8:54 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Eu não sei se este conta como uma pausa Eu estava brincando com meu spryzen reqiuem vs Eu não sei Mas o driver estourou no meio da batalha e eu pensei que era uma explosão, mas a mola quebrou no driver

O mesmo aconteceu comigo!

hasbro's is not good
(Oct. 18, 2020  9:16 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  9:13 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: O mesmo aconteceu comigo!

hasbro's is not good

Yes.