Whine about your breaks

(Aug. 02, 2019  11:53 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  9:46 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: My hasbro Jinnius was bullying my Satomb in the corner like an attack type until they had a sick double burst. I went to get my Jinnius layer when I realized that the layer was unscrewed and I couldn’t find the missing screw.

That is false. Satan was bullying jinnius and then they had the double burst. Also, I was the one who realized the layer was dismantled. Get destroyed!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhh expooooooooseeedddddd
I would know. It was my Jinnius. RIP Jinnius.
These aren't my breaks but my friend's. His Victory Valkyrie layer broke in half(1st mold) and his Spriggan Requiem's Zeta driver got cracked into two pieces when it got bursted then smacked by his friend's Legend Spriggan. Both were glued back together and work correctly.
(Aug. 03, 2019  12:00 AM)DuctTapeHero Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  11:53 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: That is false. Satan was bullying jinnius and then they had the double burst. Also, I was the one who realized the layer was dismantled. Get destroyed!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhh expooooooooseeedddddd
I would know. It was my Jinnius. RIP Jinnius.

Expose #2: I was the one who picked the layer up
(Aug. 03, 2019  12:19 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2019  12:00 AM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: I would know. It was my Jinnius. RIP Jinnius.

Expose #2: I was the one who picked the layer up

I saw it broke it the first place
???... you didn't see till I made the joke about jinnius popping off... But it doesn't matter. I'm getting bored if exposing you... Except for that you died in fear of duct tape waxing that literally did nothing.

A bit ironic

But moving on. I seem to have a trend of my spriggans breaking. My storm speiggan had a chunk blasted out of the teeth housing, 3/4 of my lS' have had cracks in the red plastic connecting the black blades to the clear base(including my current one),.my Sr had it's driver shattered because my friend launched it higher up than my pre-broken lS, and lS whacked Sr and burst it, breaking the housing. I bought a fake Cho-z spriggan cuz I can't afford the set, and it was actually decent quality until I tried to make it able to stick to more launchers by giving it a different set of teeth, and then I started loosing the springs for the bistable Cho z wings and everything went downhill from there. I tried flying it together but had to tear it apart to harvest spare parts. It looks just like it did when dead Phoenix broke it in the anime. Good times though... I got some epic bursts on Cho z Achilles with it. Don't but fakes. If you do, don't meddle with them unless you have to. I'm hoping the Hasbro one will be more promising. RIP my fake child Cho z spriggan.

This is why I use salamander so much.

And my God Valkyrie broke it's teeth, which seems to be a common trend.

Also tt sieg xcalibur. Do I need to say more? Yes, yes I do. Not only did one of the red corners by the hilt of the sword break, the red and the blue corner on the left side of the sword broke completely. Also... Every. Single. Tooth. Broke. It literally has slopes worse than Hasbro Neptune, and on the rare occasion I try to use it, the diver shifts due to lack of support and self bursts due to hopping.. RIP sieg.
i have broken many c145 spin tracks in the past.
i now have the clear one from mad sagittario c145 sd
Not sure why pic keeps on rotating like that, but finally was able to get the dang link up

https://imgur.com/3ETxzVv

https://imgur.com/HDXXZHd

These are in relation to that gash that Slash Base got when it collided with a Blitz Disk during one of my testings
(Aug. 16, 2019  2:06 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Not sure why pic keeps on rotating like that, but finally was able to get the dang link up

These are in relation to that gash that Slash Base got when it collided with a Blitz Disk during one of my testings
Slash is notorious for being relatively easy to wear during normal play. Didn't know Blitz was that sharp...
(Aug. 16, 2019  7:16 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  2:06 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Not sure why pic keeps on rotating like that, but finally was able to get the dang link up

Slash is notorious for being relatively easy to wear during normal play. Didn't know Blitz was that sharp...

Might've been pure unlucky since I was testing a modded Slash Dragon.0Bump.Destroy Zan+ ("+" because it has a leather addon version of Gen Weight, where it would retain the metal Weight you choose but also a virtually almost unBurstability) vs ChouZ Valkyrie.Blitz.Ultimate Reboot

Was already in the final stages of testing when it was the turn of czV to be launched second. As luck would have it, I did launch within 1 second however czV landed on SD, the metal portion of Blitz colliding with that one wing of Slash, with a sickening crunch sound sending both flying off to the pockets then next thing I saw was that the Slash Base sported a new battle scar. If Slash had metal even just a tiny bit per wing (like, make the vents metal), it could"ve helped somehow in saving it from its own heavy recoil

Anyways, that's a mild breakage. Another I have: Two Victory Valkyrie Layers got their blades broken (original blue and booster violet) due to heated attack vs attack battles.
My slash valkyrie broke my hazard kerbeus into 3 parts a while ago TT

my hasbro z achilles broke to my judgement ashura
My Proto Nemesis broke a Flame Pegasus 145RHF
(Aug. 25, 2019  11:53 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: My Proto Nemesis broke a Flame Pegasus 145RHF
Awwww I feel bad for you. Which part?
(Aug. 26, 2019  12:14 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  11:53 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: My Proto Nemesis broke a Flame Pegasus 145RHF
Awwww I feel bad for you. Which part?

The flame wheel
(Aug. 26, 2019  12:24 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  12:14 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Awwww I feel bad for you. Which part?

The flame wheel
Oooh I thought maybe it was the clear wheel but instead it’s the piece that happens to be metal.
(Aug. 25, 2019  11:17 PM)Ramon001 Wrote: My slash valkyrie broke my hazard kerbeus into 3 parts a while ago TT

Pictures?
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:25 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  11:17 PM)Ramon001 Wrote: My slash valkyrie broke my hazard kerbeus into 3 parts a while ago TT

Pictures?

fileUncertain//home/chronos/u-ee0f25c404a96832b5a4ea050806c2e796fb6062/MyFiles/Downloads/IMG_20190825_182812.jpg

does this work?
(Aug. 26, 2019  2:37 AM)Ramon001 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:25 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Pictures?

fileUncertain//home/chronos/u-ee0f25c404a96832b5a4ea050806c2e796fb6062/MyFiles/Downloads/IMG_20190825_182812.jpg

does this work?
No.
New breaks! My slash Valkyrie's whole bottom wing flew off from czA. DuctTapeHero(who has now left the wbo) broke my hasbro zeta.
(Aug. 26, 2019  3:02 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: New breaks! My slash Valkyrie's whole bottom wing flew off from czA. DuctTapeHero(who has now left the wbo) broke my hasbro zeta.

Dang, was it the blue original Slash Base?
(Aug. 26, 2019  3:09 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  3:02 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: New breaks! My slash Valkyrie's whole bottom wing flew off from czA. DuctTapeHero(who has now left the wbo) broke my hasbro zeta.

Dang, was it the blue original Slash Base?
Yes. It broke after having a major crack between the acute angle the wing and base make. But I recently got a new slash Valkyrie. And probably a spare base if I get the gt triple set for my birthday.
Yeah that's insane! I hope they find a way to make a light enough metal.
(Aug. 26, 2019  3:43 AM)Chessmaster Chi Wrote: Yeah that's insane! I hope they find a way to make a light enough metal.

"We already did that, by painting plastic to look like metal"
-Hasbro, ruining Beyblades since God Layers

Making metal too light means you invalidate its purpose for the Beyblade. Making a Beyblade 90% metal would make it too boring. Enough metal spread out in the right areas (to prevent easy breakage) is what we'd need, but right now GT Beys can manage the weight due to them being quite humongous compared to pre-Air Knight Layers (excluding the Chouzetsu trifecta and Maximum Banana)

Judgment's rubber really chips off quite easily doesn't it? I didn't want to buy another copy just for the Base to keep competitive, but I guess I don't have a choice?
victory valkyrie got crushed under a car after my friend yeeted it
(Aug. 26, 2019  11:33 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: victory valkyrie got crushed under a car after my friend yeeted it
Wow did he yeet it on the road?
(Aug. 26, 2019  11:33 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: victory valkyrie got crushed under a car after my friend yeeted it

Why? RIP Valkyrie...