Whine about your breaks

My Absorb driver.[Image: 96xc0o.jpg]My other recent breaks.[Image: t9ibms.jpg]
(Apr. 23, 2019  7:56 AM)Zeutron Wrote: My Absorb driver.[Image: 96xc0o.jpg]My other recent breaks.[Image: t9ibms.jpg]
RIP
I guess you could say you performed an... Absorb Break.

I'm not sorry.

How did it shatter like that anyways? I'm curious to know how.
A fake Legend Spriggan’s white blades were starting to crack.
One of the stabilizers on my Orbit Driver broke somehow...
My victory valkyrie wings broke off. It was with me for 10 years and i am sad Unhappy
(May. 03, 2019  11:44 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: My victory valkyrie wings broke off. It was with me for 10 years and i am sad Unhappy

I don't know about the 10 years thing since Victory Valkyrie was first released 3 years, one month, and one day ago, but I'm surprised that it didn't break within the first year if it was the original version.
(Apr. 23, 2019  7:56 AM)Zeutron Wrote: My Absorb driver.[Image: 96xc0o.jpg]My other recent breaks.[Image: t9ibms.jpg]
tbh that absorb break looks op
(May. 04, 2019  4:49 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: tbh that absorb break looks op
Why? Absorb is only decent because of that large plate that gives it solid LAD capabilities. Without that plate it doesn't really have much to it.
except for being a spring loaded survive.
(Apr. 24, 2019  2:22 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I guess you could say you performed an... Absorb Break.

I'm not sorry.

How did it shatter like that anyways? I'm curious to know how.
Sorry for responding ever so late I should have really subscribed. It first cracked in a battle with bloody Longinus and then in a battle with CzA I used a metal fight stadium and my Fafnir and Achilles collided really hard causing the plate to snap into multiple pieces most of which I did not find.
(May. 04, 2019  4:07 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 03, 2019  11:44 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: My victory valkyrie wings broke off. It was with me for 10 years and i am sad Unhappy

I don't know about the 10 years thing since Victory Valkyrie was first released 3 years, one month, and one day ago, but I'm surprised that it didn't break within the first year if it was the original version.

Nah  i was exaggerating