Whine about your breaks

(Apr. 23, 2019  7:56 AM)Zeutron Wrote: My Absorb driver.[Image: 96xc0o.jpg]My other recent breaks.[Image: t9ibms.jpg]
RIP
I guess you could say you performed an... Absorb Break.

I'm not sorry.

How did it shatter like that anyways? I'm curious to know how.
A fake Legend Spriggan’s white blades were starting to crack.
One of the stabilizers on my Orbit Driver broke somehow...
My victory valkyrie wings broke off. It was with me for 10 years and i am sad Unhappy
(May. 03, 2019  11:44 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: My victory valkyrie wings broke off. It was with me for 10 years and i am sad Unhappy

I don't know about the 10 years thing since Victory Valkyrie was first released 3 years, one month, and one day ago, but I'm surprised that it didn't break within the first year if it was the original version.
(Apr. 23, 2019  7:56 AM)Zeutron Wrote: My Absorb driver.[Image: 96xc0o.jpg]My other recent breaks.[Image: t9ibms.jpg]
tbh that absorb break looks op
(May. 04, 2019  4:49 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: tbh that absorb break looks op
Why? Absorb is only decent because of that large plate that gives it solid LAD capabilities. Without that plate it doesn't really have much to it.
except for being a spring loaded survive.
(Apr. 24, 2019  2:22 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I guess you could say you performed an... Absorb Break.

I'm not sorry.

How did it shatter like that anyways? I'm curious to know how.
Sorry for responding ever so late I should have really subscribed. It first cracked in a battle with bloody Longinus and then in a battle with CzA I used a metal fight stadium and my Fafnir and Achilles collided really hard causing the plate to snap into multiple pieces most of which I did not find.
(May. 04, 2019  4:07 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 03, 2019  11:44 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: My victory valkyrie wings broke off. It was with me for 10 years and i am sad Unhappy

I don't know about the 10 years thing since Victory Valkyrie was first released 3 years, one month, and one day ago, but I'm surprised that it didn't break within the first year if it was the original version.

Nah  i was exaggerating
My Wing-A attack wing cracked
my favourite bey spriggan reqiems rubber came off and got shredded in the fan Unhappy
Not really a break yet, but my Slash Base's wing/blade got gouged by Blitz, like almost more than 3 millimeters long gash along the wing. It seems to still work as intended, and I'm not sure if any of you notice but the Layer has vents to probably assist with aerodynamic resistance?
(Jul. 28, 2019  4:19 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Not really a break yet, but my Slash Base's wing/blade got gouged by Blitz, like almost more than 3 millimeters long gash along the wing. It seems to still work as intended, and I'm not sure if any of you notice but the Layer has vents to probably assist with aerodynamic resistance?

I would love to see a picture of this.
(Jul. 28, 2019  5:10 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  4:19 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Not really a break yet, but my Slash Base's wing/blade got gouged by Blitz, like almost more than 3 millimeters long gash along the wing. It seems to still work as intended, and I'm not sure if any of you notice but the Layer has vents to probably assist with aerodynamic resistance?

I would love to see a picture of this.

I don't really know how to upload a picture here but will do try once I get home from work. I may have exaggerated the size of the gash (as I have no sense of measurement, really), but it is quite noticeable even just a meter away.
(Jul. 28, 2019  5:13 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  5:10 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I would love to see a picture of this.

I don't really know how to upload a picture here but will do try once I get home from work. I may have exaggerated the size of the gash (as I have no sense of measurement, really), but it is quite noticeable even just a meter away.

Just upload the image to an image hosting site like Imgur and copy the link if you need to.
On that subject, my Slash base layer has a sizable gash on one of its wings from a 12 disc if I recall, it also had a chunk smashed out of it from one of my friends' Judgment combos.  It may have had some damage at the tip of it, but the Judgment smash finished the job.

[Image: ocIbfy9.jpg]
Well my LEGO Beyblade broke in battle against revive Phoenix the pieces flew and one flew in my mouth

(Disclaimer this is highly exaggerated but I really did break against my Phoenix but it didn’t fly into my mouth)
(Jul. 28, 2019  7:18 AM)zangozeus Wrote: Well my LEGO Beyblade broke in battle against revive Phoenix the pieces flew and one flew in my mouth

Regardless to the truthfulness of LEGO bricks flying into your mouth, LEGOs aren't going to stand a chance against an actual Beyblade and are significantly more likely to come out damaged. I'm not sure what else you were expecting tbh.
(Jul. 28, 2019  5:52 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: On that subject, my Slash base layer has a sizable gash on one of its wings from a 12 disc if I recall, it also had a chunk smashed out of it from one of my friends' Judgment combos.  It may have had some damage at the tip of it, but the Judgment smash finished the job.

[Image: ocIbfy9.jpg]
The right pic happened to me. I was playing with my brother and my slash base cracked near the base of one of the wings. I tried to glue it, but it coagulated and threw off the balance. Rip slash valkyrie.
Destroyed a clear purple makendo by using adult force to launch it
My hasbro Jinnius was bullying my Satomb in the corner like an attack type until they had a sick double burst. I went to get my Jinnius layer when I realized that the layer was unscrewed and I couldn’t find the missing screw.
(Jul. 30, 2019  9:46 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: My hasbro Jinnius was bullying my Satomb in the corner like an attack type until they had a sick double burst. I went to get my Jinnius layer when I realized that the layer was unscrewed and I couldn’t find the missing screw.

That is false. Satan was bullying jinnius and then they had the double burst. Also, I was the one who realized the layer was dismantled. Get destroyed!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhh expooooooooseeedddddd