Whine about your breaks

(Oct. 14, 2018  11:11 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  11:09 AM)Kry Wrote: actually, my friend confirmed it was somthing with Buster Xcalibur.

in buster mode ? ( or more balanced mode ? )

not entirely sure- it was a while ago so we don't exactly remember, but he thinks he was using the 10 forge disk for the stability
(Oct. 14, 2018  11:09 AM)Kry Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  11:03 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Heavy hitter for sure.

actually, my friend confirmed it was somthing with Buster Xcalibur.

Oh. That's gonna be double trouble...
(Oct. 14, 2018  11:12 AM)Kry Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  11:11 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: in buster mode ? ( or more balanced mode ? )

not entirely sure- it was a while ago so we don't exactly remember, but he thinks he was using the 10 forge disk for the stability

Did he use a frame?
(Oct. 14, 2018  11:25 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  11:12 AM)Kry Wrote: not entirely sure- it was a while ago so we don't exactly remember, but he thinks he was using the 10 forge disk for the stability

Did he use a frame?

I think he used bump
(Oct. 14, 2018  11:29 AM)Kry Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  11:25 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: Did he use a frame?

I think he used bump

10 Bump is the second heaviest combo. With Xcalibur. I think the question changed from 'will it break?' to 'where's it gonna break?' when you did that...
(Oct. 14, 2018  11:49 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  11:29 AM)Kry Wrote: I think he used bump

10 Bump is the second heaviest combo. With Xcalibur. I think the question changed from 'will it break?' to 'where's it gonna break?' when you did that...
eyup. broke at the "thinest" part of the armor. not counting the wear of the pointed bits above the metal.
I literally just went to Walmart to get SrS3 when it turned to be a lemon Crying
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:40 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I literally just went to Walmart to get SrS3 when it turned to be a lemon Crying

How so? Can you explain?
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:40 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I literally just went to Walmart to get SrS3 when it turned to be a lemon Crying
My S3 won't look into left spin, thanks Hasbro, and I not even sure if it has real rubber on it.
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:42 PM)MWF Wrote:

How so? Can you explain?
It doesnt lock in tight enough when you change modes for L and R. So basically it is broken.
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:57 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:42 PM)MWF Wrote: How so? Can you explain?
It doesnt lock in tight enough when you change modes for L and R. So basically it is broken.

If you just got it it just has to be used. on a new layer the white piece that holds to the launcher tends to grab the disk at first. you just have to be careful for a while.
(Oct. 23, 2018  4:21 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:57 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: It doesnt lock in tight enough when you change modes for L and R. So basically it is broken.

If you just got it it just has to be used. on a new layer the white piece that holds to the launcher tends to grab the disk at first. you just have to be careful for a while.
Thx for your help.
So my Jinnus J3 just exploded. Apparently using the under frame was a bad idea. Now both screws are stripped and lost and it is in four pieces. Rip.
(Oct. 25, 2018  1:15 AM)MWF Wrote: So my Jinnus J3 just exploded. Apparently using the under frame was a bad idea. Now both screws are stripped and lost and it is in four pieces. Rip.
What the Frick...??? What bey did that to Jinnius.
(Oct. 25, 2018  1:30 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  1:15 AM)MWF Wrote: So my Jinnus J3 just exploded. Apparently using the under frame was a bad idea. Now both screws are stripped and lost and it is in four pieces. Rip.
What the Frick...??? What bey did that to Jinnius.

It was a tag team effort between bK3.0B.S and sX3.7M.X the bJ3 combo was bJ3.7U.At the finishing blow was from Xcaliber.
(Oct. 25, 2018  2:12 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  1:30 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: What the Frick...??? What bey did that to Jinnius.

It was a tag team effort between bK3.0B.S and sX3.7M.X the bJ3 combo was bJ3.7U.At the finishing blow was from Xcaliber.
5th impact...?
(Oct. 25, 2018  2:51 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  2:12 AM)MWF Wrote: It was a tag team effort between bK3.0B.S and sX3.7M.X the bJ3 combo was bJ3.7U.At the finishing blow was from Xcaliber.
5th impact...?

More of a rising slash. The steep parts of the layer hit the shield so has that it pulled the screws out of the layer.

But the shield fits on the boost disk and makes for a cool frame so not a complete lost.

Argh that sounds crazy, sorry about your broken bey but do you have a picture - I really want to see what “unfolded”.
(Oct. 25, 2018  3:40 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

Argh that sounds crazy, sorry about your broken bey but do you have a picture - I really want to see what “unfolded”.

I can try to get a picture later. I have to go to school soon. But it is nothing special. No broken plastic just stripped screws. It looks just like it would if you unscrewed the layer.
(Oct. 25, 2018  11:24 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  3:40 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Argh that sounds crazy, sorry about your broken bey but do you have a picture - I really want to see what “unfolded”.

I can try to get a picture later. I have to go to school soon. But it is nothing special. No broken plastic just stripped screws. It looks just like it would if you unscrewed the layer.

Don't think I've seen that many unscrewed layers. I know I would like to though.
(Oct. 25, 2018  11:46 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  11:24 AM)MWF Wrote: I can try to get a picture later. I have to go to school soon. But it is nothing special. No broken plastic just stripped screws. It looks just like it would if you unscrewed the layer.

Don't think I've seen that many unscrewed layers. I know I would like to though.

Ok. I will have to take the picture later.

You guys wanted pics

http://imgur.com/Fyx06nA
My legend Spriggan’s teeth are all cracked up now. It really sucks, I liked using him. He is only usable in left spin, and the teeth then are not so great either. Not to mention how bad left spin legend Spriggan is.
(Oct. 29, 2018  5:38 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: My legend Spriggan’s teeth are all cracked up now. It really sucks, I liked using him. He is only usable in left spin, and the teeth then are not so great either. Not to mention how bad left spin legend Spriggan is.

Same but for different reasons. When I got back into burst, I got legend spriggan as my first bey. I forgot about dual spin and was really beating up the teeth every time I switched modes. To put it simple they look like someone chewed on them lol
(Oct. 29, 2018  5:49 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2018  5:38 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: My legend Spriggan’s teeth are all cracked up now. It really sucks, I liked using him. He is only usable in left spin, and the teeth then are not so great either. Not to mention how bad left spin legend Spriggan is.

Same but for different reasons. When I got back into burst, I got legend spriggan as my first bey. I forgot about dual spin and was really beating up the teeth every time I switched modes. To put it simple they look like someone chewed on them lol

I know right?! I was going to say they look like v2 after fighting kreis Satan.
Welp for a while now i noticed small stress marks on the redish blades on my salamander its not a big deal it just makes me sad my salamander is going to break soon just four months after i bought it.Also i had my A2 for a year now now and battle it like crazy but no strees marks on it is it because its that durable or something else?