Whine about your breaks

(Sep. 24, 2018  4:38 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: I did some misc. Testing with hS.0S.Br and my gV cracked at the bottom screw slot, Looks like I'm gonna make a new version of valkyrie

Same happened to mine when I pit it against zA.11.Xt
(Sep. 18, 2018  6:38 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2018  2:13 AM)Bija Wrote: The left spin mode of my dual spin launcher broke ?
Hasbro or Takara? Just wanna know.

Takara
My *near-mint* dgS layer had one of the teeth completely die, on the same day my cell broke.
I broke D2
(Sep. 29, 2018  10:36 PM)BurntPickaxe Wrote: My O2 broke, then my V2.

My O2 also broke. One of the swords is detached at the front edge
(Sep. 30, 2018  2:43 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2018  10:36 PM)BurntPickaxe Wrote: My O2 broke, then my V2.

My O2 also broke. One of the swords is detached at the front edge

Mine broke at the same part!
(Sep. 30, 2018  3:24 PM)BurntPickaxe Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2018  2:43 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: My O2 also broke. One of the swords is detached at the front edge

Mine broke at the same part!

Mine was the Hasbro Version, and I put it up against hasbro's single layer Unicrest. Bad idea xD
My Bakushin Beelzeb’s XF Performance Tip cracked when I was battling my friend. ;-;
Do not underestimate U1! Mine never bursts, even to X3, L3, or L3. My D2 is also about to break.
Hi,

is there anyone who knows some tricks or tips to somehow avoid getting the pc frame damaged? You know what i mean is that doing battles sometimes the pc frame is damaged and those pesky brighter damage marks show up... Or there is no way back or to avoid those...
This happened to me a few days ago.
[Image: jzz2nn.jpg]
This was my last right spin string launcher in general and all my other right and dual spin takara tomy/hasbro launchers have broke aside from my many beylauncher L copies. I’m gonna buy a couple of LR launchers and make sure not to buy those horrible Korean variations, hasbro launchers break far too easily and I’m quite surprised how long this thing lasted nonetheless.
Same as above, but with dual spin Takara
(Oct. 13, 2018  7:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote: This happened to me a few days ago.
This was my last right spin string launcher in general and all my other right and dual spin takara tomy/hasbro launchers have broke aside from my many beylauncher L copies. I’m gonna buy a couple of LR launchers and make sure not to buy those horrible Korean variations, hasbro launchers break far too easily and I’m quite surprised how long this thing lasted nonetheless.
My TT LR is still going strong...4months

Is it stuck? Sometimes it happens with my hasbro dual launcher. Just takes some messing with to correct. Not sure if that fix will work with the Normalstring launcher though.
(Oct. 14, 2018  2:10 AM)MWF Wrote:

Is it stuck? Sometimes it happens with my hasbro dual launcher. Just takes some messing with to correct. Not sure if that fix will work with the Normalstring launcher though.
Will try to fidget with it a bit. Thanks for contributing to help me.
(Oct. 14, 2018  3:18 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  2:10 AM)MWF Wrote: Is it stuck? Sometimes it happens with my hasbro dual launcher. Just takes some messing with to correct. Not sure if that fix will work with the Normalstring launcher though.
Will try to fidget with it a bit. Thanks for contributing to help me.

No problem. I hope you fix it
[Image: jj2Dn3c.jpg]

WELP, I need to buy a new revive phoenix... 

I can fix it with bondic- but that lasts for all of about 3 battles.
(Oct. 14, 2018  10:24 AM)Kry Wrote: [Image: jj2Dn3c.jpg]

Thats bad ( Really BAD )
(Oct. 14, 2018  10:24 AM)Kry Wrote: [Image: jj2Dn3c.jpg]

What exactly did you put it against cuz tHaT'S AlOT oF DaMAgE!
Some combo with shadow amaterios I think.
(Oct. 14, 2018  11:02 AM)Kry Wrote: Some combo with shadow amaterios I think.

Heavy hitter for sure.
(Oct. 14, 2018  11:03 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  11:02 AM)Kry Wrote: Some combo with shadow amaterios I think.

Heavy hitter for sure.

actually, my friend confirmed it was somthing with Buster Xcalibur.
(Oct. 14, 2018  11:09 AM)Kry Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  11:03 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Heavy hitter for sure.

actually, my friend confirmed it was somthing with Buster Xcalibur.

in buster mode ? ( or more balanced mode ? )