Whine about your breaks

Well, my old lS from August, (that cracked recently, a day before Christmas eve.) Bit the dust yesterday, i know i'm strong, BUT COME ON! this is insanity! i broke a V2 with that lS, and i broke the lS with Sr.0M.Ir, i feel like it's a curse, i'm starting to drift towards Metal.
I got a whole bunch of plastics, because I missed them so much, and already I've had a Whale Crusher shatter, broke the hooks on one of my blade bases that keeps the spin gear in place, and decimated 6 ripcords trying to launch them. I've only got 1 plastic gen ripcord left, and even then I'm treating it with incredible care lest it shatter too.

I really don't remember the plastic gen being this flimsy, although the ripcords were admittedly not in good condition to begin with.

Welp, I can add my Wolf Upper to that list too.
(Feb. 13, 2018  10:33 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: I was using my friends nightmare longinus and he was using some combo on bearing, think it was requiem in left spin. So they hit and it was a double burst and we found a piece of gold in the stadium and started freaking thinking requiem broke, but it was a piece off of bearing. RIP.

is bearing known for breaking easily?
Not sue if this counts as a break, but the Scythe on my D3, straight out of the box, isn't free moving at all. It sticks horribly, there's no way it'd ever move in battle.
(Mar. 17, 2018  9:15 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Not sue if this counts as a break, but the Scythe on my D3, straight out of the box, isn't free moving at all. It sticks horribly, there's no way it'd ever move in battle.

The scythe was useless anyway.
(Mar. 31, 2018  2:29 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: I think the words "Oh Dear" come to mind
https://imgur.com/a/rgUok
Lol How does that even happen
(Mar. 31, 2018  2:29 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: I think the words "Oh Dear" come to mind

(Let it)Rip, that looks sooo bad! I mean, the first thing that comes to mind is how you are supposed to launch.I think it is still useful. You?
(Mar. 31, 2018  2:35 AM)Tommykats Wrote:
Lol How does that even happen

This launcher had a really strong retract spring, so when the string was rewinding it collided with the main body of the launcher and snapped off

(Mar. 31, 2018  2:36 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:

(Let it)Rip, that looks sooo bad! I mean, the first thing that comes to mind is how you are supposed to launch.I think it is still useful. You?

Probably not gonna use it, it's gonna hurt more when it hits the hand now
(Mar. 31, 2018  2:38 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2018  2:35 AM)Tommykats Wrote: Lol How does that even happen

This launcher had a really strong retract spring, so when the string was rewinding it collided with the main body of the launcher and snapped off

(Mar. 31, 2018  2:36 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: (Let it)Rip, that looks sooo bad! I mean, the first thing that comes to mind is how you are supposed to launch.I think it is still useful. You?

Probably not gonna use it, it's gonna hurt more when it hits the hand now

Oh yeah, that would hurt. I wish you good luck on getting a new launcher.
A while ago, my beautiful Bearing Grip Base broke, it's not really critical, it's just a bit of the section that's right next to the clips, it doesn't really affect the behavior of the base, but It´s still sad to see, Wyborg was the executioner

Similar case with my mfb BeyLauncher. So what I did Is I replaced the handle with a tool. I'll put a pic in some time.
(Apr. 22, 2018  11:47 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Similar case with my mfb BeyLauncher. So what I did Is I replaced the handle with a tool. I'll put a pic in some time.

both sides of my mfb beylauncher handle came off, and I decided to sand off the sharp bits, and wrap it in E-tape. I actually prefer it that way now. Maybe you should try breaking off the other side and then e-taping it so your launcher is still usable before you buy a new one.

hopefully this helps!
Devastating break today, my Black Dranzer broke a wing while I was doing a Burst vs Plastic gen clash... I hate burst.....
(May. 09, 2018  10:56 PM)CyberKai2301 Wrote: Devastating break today, my Black Dranzer broke a wing while I was doing a Burst vs Plastic gen clash... I hate burst.....
I'm sorry for you. Still, that has nothing to do with Burst. Dranzer F and Black Dranzer both have such an incredibly fragile design, they are not meant to be battled a lot.
[Image: 34774065_2141000485916277_52838965897844...e=5B7A92C4]

Really bothered with this. It's about to break without the peg inside, any idea on how I can fix it or atleast fill the gap?
Better than mine tbh. My entire handle broke, so I've just got a knotted cord there to hold onto.
The day I get my revive phoenix, (I ordered from Skyliners2012) it tears chunks off my sX.1.Ir, the left part near the handle seems heavily damaged, it has a pretty deep white mark too.
The back tooth (first one that gets undone in battle) on both sides of my Sieg Xcalibur's locking mechanism broke. The same happened with the front teeth of my God Valkyrie, as well as a lot of damage to the wing-blades, including a piece chipping off. Also, small parts of my Drain Fafnir's rubber got dented and/or fell off. Tbh, dF and gV were in my collection since the beginning of last year, with heavy use in the beginning and medium use after I got the God Customize Set.
I am super mad all my hasbo Lr launchers broke.how to fix them?
(Jul. 25, 2018  2:53 AM)Jman jman Wrote: I am super mad all my hasbo Lr launchers broke.how to fix them?

This is also a problem I've had. In fact, one of the gears got ripped off the inside of the launcher, along with a thin slab of the shell's plastic. When i opened it up, I quickly switched the String and the spring mechanism to my other launcher, which had a broken string mechanism. But, that's what happens with hasbro
(Jul. 25, 2018  3:02 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2018  2:53 AM)Jman jman Wrote: I am super mad all my hasbo Lr launchers broke.how to fix them?

This is also a problem I've had. In fact, one of the gears got ripped off the inside of the launcher, along with a thin slab of the shell's plastic. When i opened it up, I quickly switched the String and the spring mechanism to my other launcher, which had a broken string mechanism. But, that's what happens with hasbro

Thanks for responding but the part the beyblade go on fell .
(Jul. 25, 2018  3:28 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2018  3:02 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: This is also a problem I've had. In fact, one of the gears got ripped off the inside of the launcher, along with a thin slab of the shell's plastic. When i opened it up, I quickly switched the String and the spring mechanism to my other launcher, which had a broken string mechanism. But, that's what happens with hasbro

Thanks for responding but the part the beyblade go on fell .
That happened to me with the launchers that come with Evolution Starter sets
(Jul. 25, 2018  3:37 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2018  3:28 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Thanks for responding but the part the beyblade go on fell .
That happened to me with the launchers that come with Evolution Starter sets

I guess we both have bad luck with them. For how much hasbo sell them they should be made better. And also thanks for responding.
(Jul. 25, 2018  3:54 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2018  3:37 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: That happened to me with the launchers that come with Evolution Starter sets

I guess we both have bad luck with them. For how much hasbo sell them they should be made better. And also thanks for responding.

Hopefully that’s fixed if Zankye is right about the launcher for Chou Z being a recolored version of the dual threat string launcher.