Which video games have the best plot lines?

In my opinion the mobile game reigns has a great plotline.
The witcher series
And also the game with a knee and an arrow in it
[Image: BioShock_cover.jpg]

plot is very good, but overall world/concept is a masterpiece. you’ll find yourself thinking about it for some time.
How about " The Last Of Us " and " God Of War(2018)" ; I had played Last of Us and it was SO AWESOME !! ( But , I watched the gameplay of God Of War and it was AWESOME too !!! )
Lunar: Eternal Blue

I dare anyone to contradict me Joyful_3
Legend of Zelda twilight princess. Despite its bad reputation, it’s actually one of the best Zelda games if you get to know it.
For me Final Fantasy X will always have a top spot.

The graphics are blocky and canny but when I first played the game it was like "whooaaaaa this is craaaazy"
Knack 2 /s

but actually, Far Cry 4 imo
Pokemon Ultra Moon.

nailed it
(Nov. 24, 2018  3:41 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Pokemon Ultra Moon.

nailed it

Really though, The plot isn't that great
Professor Layton games have pretty good plot. Or the LOZ series.
Undertale has the best plot of the games I've played.
Controversially, I think Just Shapes And Beats has a good plot too.
If you play it and beat the Ender Dragon Minecraft has an incredible backstory. Just look up “Minecraft Ending Credits” and you will see what I mean
(Apr. 20, 2019  10:20 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: If you play it and beat the Ender Dragon Minecraft has an incredible backstory. Just look up “Minecraft Ending Credits” and you will see what I mean

It’s good but It pales incredibly to games actually made for a story like Zelda or pretty much anything else.
(Apr. 20, 2019  10:26 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  10:20 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: If you play it and beat the Ender Dragon Minecraft has an incredible backstory. Just look up “Minecraft Ending Credits” and you will see what I mean

It’s good but It pales incredibly to games actually made for a story like Zelda or pretty much anything else.
Yeah, I agree
The witcher games god of war and assassin's creed all have good plot lines and they all are pretty good games too if have to say
Hollow Knight's always given me goosebumps.