Which is better, Manga or Anime?

Poll: Manga or Anime?

Anime
58.97%
Manga
41.03%
Total: 100% 39 vote(s)
Just having fun, now which one do you like better in how they do things?
The manga is pretty good plot-wise, the power scaling was done right in Sparking, the twist are pretty good (the Hikaru breakdown and quitting beyblade part was so suprising and sad, Xhaka breaking Valkyrie and Valt breaking Z Achilles were quite suprising, Gwyn, Lean and Lui are much more terrifying in the manga)

BUT MANGA DOESN'T HAVE HARRY Unhappy
Manga by far. Season 1-2 are pretty much the same, but Turbo in the manga is really good but sadly ruined in the anime by plot armor. Rise in the manga is far more enjoyable and Surge is alot better in many aspects regarding power scaling.
Another thing to add on is that the manga is very graphic. Like very bloody type of graphic.
(Dec. 27, 2020  6:17 PM)AcressVN Wrote: Another thing to add on is that the manga is very graphic. Like very bloody type of graphic.

Not that graphic. There's occasionally blood but very small cuts, except for Shu when he got his scar from Lui but that still doesn't have any more blood than usual.
(Dec. 27, 2020  6:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  6:17 PM)AcressVN Wrote: Another thing to add on is that the manga is very graphic. Like very bloody type of graphic.

Not that graphic. There's occasionally blood but very small cuts, except for Shu when he got his scar from Lui but that still doesn't have any more blood than usual.
How about that part where Free was training and his veins just goes kaboom and there was blood everywhere?

Yes, it is not that graphic, but definitely surprised me when I first saw it.
(Dec. 27, 2020  6:19 PM)AcressVN Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  6:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Not that graphic. There's occasionally blood but very small cuts, except for Shu when he got his scar from Lui but that still doesn't have any more blood than usual.
How about that part where Free was training and his veins just goes kaboom and there was blood everywhere?

That's taken masterfully out of context. When Free gets serious he bites his arm, and when he was little and had to arm thingy he bit his arm alot and in turn, injured his arm.
(Dec. 27, 2020  6:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  6:19 PM)AcressVN Wrote: How about that part where Free was training and his veins just goes kaboom and there was blood everywhere?

That's taken masterfully out of context. When Free gets serious he bites his arm, and when he was little and had to arm thingy he bit his arm alot and in turn, injured his arm.

My bad
(Dec. 27, 2020  6:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Manga by far. Season 1-2 are pretty much the same, but Turbo in the manga is really good but sadly ruined in the anime by plot armor. Rise in the manga is far more enjoyable and Surge is alot better in many aspects regarding power scaling.

I agree with every single point you made. I recently introduced a friend to Burst. We watched the whole of seasons 1&2 together and like me he felt it was truly fantastic. He enjoyed every single episode. Now we're watching Turbo together and he is less than impressed and my hatred for it is burning anew. He keeps telling me he doesn't know how it can get worse, but I unfortunately had to tell he can't imagine just how much worse it can get. Poor soul. When he sees episode 28....If they had adapted the manga faithfully, that season would not have been a dumpster fire. Manga is far superior people.
(Dec. 27, 2020  7:14 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  6:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Manga by far. Season 1-2 are pretty much the same, but Turbo in the manga is really good but sadly ruined in the anime by plot armor. Rise in the manga is far more enjoyable and Surge is alot better in many aspects regarding power scaling.

I agree with every single point you made. I recently introduced a friend to Burst. We watched the whole of seasons 1&2 together and like me he felt it was truly fantastic. He enjoyed every single episode. Now we're watching Turbo together and he is less than impressed and my hatred for it is burning anew. He keeps telling me he doesn't know how it can get worse, but I unfortunately had to tell he can't imagine just how much worse it can get. Poor soul. When he sees episode 28....If they had adapted the manga faithfully, that season would not have been a dumpster fire. Manga is far superior people.

If only they adapted the battle where Valtryek breaks Z Achilles, still would be far off from saving the series completely though but it would help.
Lol I thought this was in general. I say anime, I like the animation. That’s legit why I like every anime I watch, seeing that stuff is awesome. I’m kinda biased tho, I don’t read manga

Also Aiga was trashed by anime Unhappy
I kinda liked the aiga vs valt in episode 28 in the anime becuz it made aiga feel like he is completely different from valt and not just following in his footsteps and it also made him losing his champion belt IN THE NEXT EPISODE so much funnier since he lost to hearts who was bullying him

Also in the manga EVERY SINGLE PERSON like lui and free kept relating aiga only to Valt ALL THE TIME not making aiga feel like he was different and a new blader, it’s not bad but I also liked the anime making aiga feel original and not a valt edgier valt ripoff
(Dec. 27, 2020  6:09 PM)AcressVN Wrote: The manga is pretty good plot-wise, the power scaling was done right in Sparking, the twist are pretty good (the Hikaru breakdown and quitting beyblade part was so suprising and sad, Xhaka breaking Valkyrie and Valt breaking Z Achilles were quite suprising, Gwyn, Lean and Lui are much more terrifying in the manga)

BUT MANGA DOESN'T HAVE HARRY Unhappy

harry sucks

I love both anime and manga. But i prefer anime.
Anime cause Harry is in it and that Wakyia was the one who broke storm spriggan, not Lui
(Dec. 27, 2020  9:21 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Anime cause Harry is in it and that Wakyia was the one who broke storm spriggan, not Lui

I mean technically, Wakiya cracked it, Lui dealt the finishing blow and Shu pushed Spriggan too far so it's all three of them's fault imo
Anime, except for Sparking, because Sparking manga better.
(Dec. 30, 2020  7:58 AM)AcressVN Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  9:21 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Anime cause Harry is in it and that Wakyia was the one who broke storm spriggan, not Lui

I mean technically, Wakiya cracked it, Lui dealt the finishing blow and Shu pushed Spriggan too far so it's all three of them's fault imo

Lui didn’t do frick, it’s shu’s fault for fighting with a cracked bey
Manga. I like the manga over the anime since GT.
(Dec. 27, 2020  7:18 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I kinda liked the aiga vs valt in episode 28 in the anime becuz it made aiga feel like he is completely different from valt and not just following in his footsteps and it also made him losing his champion belt IN THE NEXT EPISODE so much funnier since he lost to hearts who was bullying him

Also in the manga EVERY SINGLE PERSON like lui and free kept relating aiga only to Valt ALL THE TIME not making aiga feel like he was different and a new blader, it’s not bad but I also liked the anime making aiga feel original and not a valt edgier valt ripoff

How was Aiger an edgy Valt rip off? [font="Google Sans", arial, sans-serif]🤔[/font]
(Dec. 30, 2020  5:12 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  7:58 AM)AcressVN Wrote: I mean technically, Wakiya cracked it, Lui dealt the finishing blow and Shu pushed Spriggan too far so it's all three of them's fault imo

Lui didn’t do frick, it’s shu’s fault for fighting with a cracked bey

In the manga, Lui savagely broke Spriggan twice tho that still counts for me.

harry died

(Dec. 30, 2020  5:56 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  5:12 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Lui didn’t do frick, it’s shu’s fault for fighting with a cracked bey

In the manga, Lui savagely broke Spriggan twice tho that still counts for me.

Lui wannabe Rago