Which characters in all of the series of Beyblade are overrated and underated?

Now i no longer keep up with the Beyblade Anime like i used to. So i do not know anything about Burst, besides Valt. I hear he's a very sweet character but with the Original Bakuten Shoot and Metal Fight Beyblade, i can say Kai, Ryuga and Kyoya are overrated characters and perhaps Zyro from Zero G is an underrated character. With Kai he just comes off as a grouch, his overall demeanor is grumpy and he has a big ego, he lacks the charm like that of Ray, Max, and Tyson but he sure is a tough player, and still brings a lot to the team/story and knows what he has to be doing. But i think the fans at the time overrated him as this perfect character when he certainly isn't. If he was the main character, Beyblade wouldn't have taken off like it has today. Also Ryuga, i just don't think there is much to this antihero/villain type character other than his look what i can do/ villain type attitude and his dub voice isn't good, just like Kai he does add a lot to the story but there isn't enough of him in the series like with Kai. Overall i still like these characters but i didn't understand why fans went crazy over these characters and Zyro seems like a really good character. I don't think the fans gave Zero G a chance. Who do you think is an underrated/overrated character in the Beyblade series? And do you think an old fan like me should give Burst a chance? Just how good is it?
Overrated: Shu, Kai and Valt (im not sorry)

Underated: Gabe, Naoki and Suoh
Underrated: Fumiya, Lodin, Aiga

Overrated: Free
Valt is a bit overrated(but still my favorite)
Gingka is overrated

Toko is underrated jk

Lodin and Gabe are underrated
Underrated: Toko and Nika, Boa, Amane

Overrated: Free, Shu
overrated: Shu, Aiga , Delta, (sadly) Valt, Lain (japanese: Lean), Free, Phi, Zac and Hisashi (japanese: Asahi) bros
underrated: Lodin, Aiga (yes, he is like on both, idk how),Fubuki, Rantaro, Gabe, Arman (japanese: Amane), Dante (Jp: Drum, aka car noise guy) and Naoki

you should watch burst, is kinda cringy in the english dub, 4th season having the cringiest

8.5/10

10/10 with Harry the hedgehog
also also if you watch burst watch it in the sub please, dub is just cringey.
(Dec. 25, 2020  5:16 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: overrated: Shu, Aiga , Delta, (sadly) Valt, Lain (japanese: Lean), Free, Phi, Zac and  Hisashi (japanese: Asahi) bros
underrated: Lodin, Aiga (yes, he is like on both, idk how),Fubuki, Rantaro, Gabe, Arman (japanese: Amane),  Dante (Jp: Drum, aka car noise guy) and  Naoki

you should watch burst, is kinda cringy in the english dub, 4th season having the cringiest

8.5/10

Thanks for letting me know guess there still is a quality issue with dubs these days.
Overrated: Shu, Free, Lui, Valt, Lane...Am I forgetting someone?
Underrated: Drum, Fumiya, Fubuki, Hikaru...Seriously why can't I think of more than 4 for each?

Funny enough, my two favourites (Valt & Shu) are actually really overrated.
(Dec. 25, 2020  12:08 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Overrated: Shu, Free, Lui, Valt, Lane...Am I forgetting someone?
Underrated: Drum, Fumiya, Fubuki, Hikaru...Seriously why can't I think of more than 4 for each?

Funny enough, my two favourites (Valt & Shu) are actually really overrated.

it's ok when your favourite is overrated I mean most fans favourites always turn out to be the overrated ones it's very common.
Overrated: Shu, Free x10, Valt (definitely kind of is) and Daigo (just by the ever so slightest bit).

Underrated: Aiga, Silas, Kyle, Boa, Ranjiro, Fumiya and Arthur.
Overrated: Valt (kind of)

Underrated: Max, Aiga, Amane
Overrated: Aiga
Underrated: Drum, Boa, Norman
(Dec. 26, 2020  6:22 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Overrated: Aiga

How is Aiga overrated?
(Dec. 26, 2020  6:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

How is Aiga overrated?

He doesn't deserve any rankings he has, plus Lain said the only worthy opponents are Valt and Aiga but there are so many more better bladers than him
(Dec. 26, 2020  7:31 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  6:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How is Aiga overrated?

He doesn't deserve any rankings he has, plus Lain said the only worthy opponents are Valt and Aiga but there are so many more better bladers than him

1. Why doesn’t he deserve the number 3/4 spot?
2. That was during the legends festival in which Aiga was number 3
(Dec. 26, 2020  7:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  7:31 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: He doesn't deserve any rankings he has, plus Lain said the only worthy opponents are Valt and Aiga but there are so many more better bladers than him

1. Why doesn’t he deserve the number 3/4 spot?
2. That was during the legends festival in which Aiga was number 3

Well I feel it's just he's so standoffish and I feel that Lui or Drum are stronger, IDK why, it's just personal preference.
(Dec. 26, 2020  6:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

How is Aiga overrated?

he is overrated and underrated at the same time
cause fricking most people love him and the same exact percent hate him
I am one of the people that do both
I have no idea how
(Dec. 25, 2020  5:16 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: overrated: Shu, Aiga , Delta, (sadly) Valt, Lain (japanese: Lean), Free, Phi, Zac and Hisashi (japanese: Asahi) bros
underrated: Lodin, Aiga (yes, he is like on both, idk how),Fubuki, Rantaro, Gabe, Arman (japanese: Amane), Dante (Jp: Drum, aka car noise guy) and Naoki

8.5/10

What does overrated/underrated mean?
(Dec. 26, 2020  2:49 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  5:16 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: overrated: Shu, Aiga , Delta, (sadly) Valt, Lain (japanese: Lean), Free, Phi, Zac and  Hisashi (japanese: Asahi) bros
underrated: Lodin, Aiga (yes, he is like on both, idk how),Fubuki, Rantaro, Gabe, Arman (japanese: Amane),  Dante (Jp: Drum, aka car noise guy) and  Naoki

8.5/10

What does overrated/underrated mean?

Overrated means that people like the person more than they should
(Like, the person is cool, but ton of people just think he is the best, that he rules and that he should be main character)
Underrated is the exact opposite, that people HATE a character more than they should
(usually because they are weak or not funny, or even because they are secondary characters)
(Dec. 26, 2020  2:47 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  6:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How is Aiga overrated?

he is overrated and underrated at the same time
cause fricking most people love him and the same exact percent hate him
I am one of the people that do both
I have no idea how

Simple. You like Aiga, but you also don't. I do too (or do I not? Uhh..)