Which burst character do you hate the most ?

(Apr. 20, 2019  8:47 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: So I just watched the first two episodes of Gatchi and before I watch episode 3 I already know I'm just going to absolutely HATE this Joke of a blader who owns Fafnir XD. FAFNIR IS FOR FREE DE LAHOYA ONLY! ANY OTHER SUPPOSED BLADER WHO THINKS HE CAN USE IT IS WRONG!! *ahem*. Sorry about that. Free is one of my favorite Characters so I don't like any Freaking Scumbags Who LOOKS LIKE THEY-... I'm just gonna stop before something happens XD
Don’t you mean FREE-king Scumbags? (I had to). Anyways, my least favorite characters in Burst
Burst: Wakiya. Cocky and full of pride.
Evolution/God: Joshua. The version of Zac you would find at your local dollar store.
Turbo/Chozetsu: Koji. Thinks that Aiga’s training won’t get him anywhere.
(Apr. 20, 2019  6:05 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  5:52 AM)The Lord Zeus Wrote: i hate lui ,aiga and shu but in the world most of the bladers are fan of shu only but i don't know why

It's simple like lui , free , shu is a reminder of old characters  , it's like if you have the ryuga, kyouya, king or tsubasa of mfb or the kai , tala, brooklin or ray from the original series . Their similar so it's easy to either don't have a problem with them or like them.

Lui = Ryuga 

Free = Tsubasa 

Shu = Kyoya
(Apr. 22, 2019  11:22 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  6:05 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: It's simple like lui , free , shu is a reminder of old characters  , it's like if you have the ryuga, kyouya, king or tsubasa of mfb or the kai , tala, brooklin or ray from the original series . Their similar so it's easy to either don't have a problem with them or like them.

Lui = Ryuga 

Free = Tsubasa 

Shu = Kyoya

shu reminds me more of kai
Joshua is my least favorite.
(Apr. 22, 2019  2:56 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  8:47 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: So I just watched the first two episodes of Gatchi and before I watch episode 3 I already know I'm just going to absolutely HATE this Joke of a blader who owns Fafnir XD. FAFNIR IS FOR FREE DE LAHOYA ONLY! ANY OTHER SUPPOSED BLADER WHO THINKS HE CAN USE IT IS WRONG!! *ahem*. Sorry about that. Free is one of my favorite Characters so I don't like any Freaking Scumbags Who LOOKS LIKE THEY-... I'm just gonna stop before something happens XD
Don’t you mean FREE-king Scumbags? (I had to). Anyways, my least favorite characters in Burst
Evolution/God: Joshua. The version of Zac you would find at your local dollar store.

Lol. That was the best joke I've heard today. (Mostly because I haven't heard any other joke before now XD)
I don’t know. I actually thought that Fumiya seemed pretty interesting- and he’s a nice change from Free if you ask me. Seems like a very dramatic character.
(Apr. 22, 2019  11:56 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Joshua is my least favorite.
I think that was the point. Beyblade Burst is surprisingly good at reality ensues and Death....Defeat by Irony.

(Apr. 22, 2019  11:53 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2019  11:22 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Lui = Ryuga 

Free = Tsubasa 

Shu = Kyoya

shu reminds me more of kai

Lui=Tala
Brooklyn=Aiga/Phi
Shu=Kai
Free=Hiro? Leader/Captain of winning team where the Japanese blader becomes the new leader and they leave to join/train their opposition?

(Apr. 22, 2019  2:56 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote:
Anyone else find it funny that the better Wakiya became as a person, the worse of a blader he became? Irony a pain in the butt (although I'm shocked the Super Tornado got the worf effect in its debut that easily).

Koji's brother lost to Wakiya who lost to Joshua. Huh, there is a connection.

Koji was so disappointing, he never brought his brother, he never grew as a blader, his relationship with Aiga got better OFFSCREEN, he was rude for no valid reason, and he even had a Garuda bey that went nowhere! I don't get what's with the Burst anime and hardly giving the characters with beys from the past era some shine.

Yeah I know toys, but if Power Rangers has taught me anything, you can advertise for new toys while giving spot light and uniqueness to the old beys so people can experiment outside of the custom sets from the anime: we had a stamina Gaia, balance Jorgumma..Icantspellthatname, and the show does NOTHING with them besides making them look generic asfudge. At least the Metal Saga did this to some extent with Madoka/Tetsuya (Cancer), Doji/Nowabunga (Wolf), Busajima/Lera (Scorpion)
(Apr. 23, 2019  3:07 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Anyone else find it funny that the better Wakiya became as a person, the worse of a blader he became? Irony a pain in the butt (although I'm shocked the Super Tornado got the worf effect in its debut that easily).

Koji was so disappointing, he never brought his brother, he never grew as a blader, his relationship with Aiga got better OFFSCREEN, he was rude for no valid reason, and he even had a Garuda bey that went nowhere! I don't get what's with the Burst anime and hardly giving the characters with beys from the past era some shine.

Yeah I know toys, but if Power Rangers has taught me anything, you can advertise for new toys while giving spot light and uniqueness to the old beys so people can experiment outside of the custom sets from the anime: we had a stamina Gaia, balance Jorgumma..Icantspellthatname, and the show does NOTHING with them besides making them look generic asfudge. At least the Metal Saga did this to some extent with Madoka/Tetsuya (Cancer), Doji/Nowabunga (Wolf), Busajima/Lera (Scorpion)

Koji was really wasted IMO. He wasn't likeable and whilst I don't mind that he starts off as a jerk, they never really give us time to grown on him.

One thing I didn't like about the Cho-Z anime is that Hoji or any of the old BeyClub members has never appeared in it once (flashbacks and photographs don't count). It's especially disappointing since Hoji is Koji's brother so what was the point of bringing him back but not even have Hoji appear once. Like, I'm not expecting episodes dedicated to them or anything but at least have cameo appearances or even a screenshot of them in the final episode, showing what the old cast are doing or what they currently look like. Even with Zero-G, we saw some screenshots of the old cast and see what they've been doing.
(Apr. 23, 2019  4:08 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2019  3:07 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Anyone else find it funny that the better Wakiya became as a person, the worse of a blader he became? Irony a pain in the butt (although I'm shocked the Super Tornado got the worf effect in its debut that easily).

Koji was really wasted IMO. He wasn't likeable and whilst I don't mind that he starts off as a jerk, they never really give us time to grown on him.

One thing I didn't like about the Cho-Z anime is that Hoji or any of the old BeyClub members has never appeared in it once (flashbacks and photographs don't count). It's especially disappointing since Hoji is Koji's brother so what was the point of bringing him back but not even have Hoji appear once. Like, I'm not expecting episodes dedicated to them or anything but at least have cameo appearances or even a screenshot of them in the final episode, showing what the old cast are doing or what they currently look like. Even with Zero-G, we saw some screenshots of the old cast and see what they've been doing.

Ugh, I feel you. Honestly Im okay with characters not appearing at all, but I really didnt want to not know what happened to them. They shouldnt just be wiped out of existence like that. So pretty much, I agree that the older characters should have been mentioned/in a cameo/screenshot. And I still cant get over Ranjiro’s existence, when Ryota (Daigo’s brother) was more well known. No one asked and wanted a brother for Rantaro; and I wished Ryota appeared in Ranjiro’s place, or mentioned somewhere at all
(Apr. 23, 2019  4:19 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2019  4:08 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Koji was really wasted IMO. He wasn't likeable and whilst I don't mind that he starts off as a jerk, they never really give us time to grown on him.

Ugh, I feel you. Honestly Im okay with characters not appearing at all, but I really didnt want to not know what happened to them. They shouldnt just be wiped out of existence like that. So pretty much, I agree that the older characters should have been mentioned/in a cameo/screenshot. And I still cant get over Ranjiro’s existence, when Ryota (Daigo’s brother) was more well known. No one asked and wanted a brother for Rantaro; and I wished Ryota appeared in Ranjiro’s place, or mentioned somewhere at all

I agree completely, Ryota would've been a much better candidate for a returning character for Cho-Z. We know he looks up to Daina as a blader and wants to be just like him, he could've taken Daina's place and started his own journey but nope, he doesn't even appear or even get mentioned once. Nope, instead we get an out-of-nowhere brother for Rantaro... who's name is almost identical and acts 99% exactly like Rantaro.

Alright, I guess it's time for me to rant about Ranjiro's existence since I'm still kind of bitter towards the character...
What bothered me about Ranjiro personally, besides being useless and being almost the same as Rantaro... is that we never see him interact with his brother outside of flashbacks. Remember the whole "wanting to surpass my brother one day" plot Ranjiro had? Completely forgotten. It was one time where a veteran character should've come back, Episode 27 was the perfect episode for the two brothers to reunite, not have an episode dedicated to someone who doesn't even belong in BC Sol (where he was near) and has less connections to his successor, Xhan. And like LOL-y Rancher pointed out, Ranjiro got far too much screen time for how useless he is. Anytime someone calls Aiga when he's by himself, it's freaking Ranjiro. I don't hate the character but he's pointless, yet got a lot of screen time.
(Mar. 16, 2019  10:06 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Freakin Shu, he is a doesn't know beyblading guy, doesn't know Beyblading
he is such a rogue that he deserves to be in a mental asylum.
(PS- My opinion only
Hah, Felt good to release my anger on Shu somewhere)

You are so wrong!!!!!!! Lui needs to go to an asylum!!!

I hate Lui, Zack, aiga and siloas
this was my reaction when I first saw Koji
Koji: fights Aiga
Me: hello naughty child it’s time for you to face Revive Phoenix 12 Bearing
(Apr. 23, 2019  12:13 PM)imkdlou Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2019  10:06 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Freakin Shu, he is a doesn't know beyblading guy, doesn't know Beyblading
(PS- My opinion only

I hate Lui, Zack, aiga  and siloas

Hey, its just an opinion. Being immature and screaming at people wont change anyone’s mind, unless you put it nicely. Just because someone dislikes your favorite character doesnt mean you can necessarily change anyone’s mind. Shu fangirls seem whack lol
I hate zac, and Joshua. And even heartz.
(Apr. 23, 2019  4:31 PM)Beynote Wrote: I hate zac, and Joshua. And even heartz.
Joshua I get, why Heartz and Zac (please don't let it be the reason i think it is)?
Yall all are wrong, if yall really new beyblade you would know that lui had a very hard childhood and shu was just scared someone be stronger than him
(Apr. 23, 2019  5:22 PM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: Yall all suck, if yall really new beyblade you would know that lui had a very hard childhood and shu was just scared someone be stronger than him

Did he? I'm pretty sure Shu has had a more tragic backstory than Lui.

(Apr. 23, 2019  4:47 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2019  4:31 PM)Beynote Wrote: I hate zac, and Joshua. And even heartz.
Joshua I get, why Heartz and Zac (please don't let it be the reason i think it is)?

I'm surprised Joshua has been mentioned by so many people to be their least favourite Burst character, I didn't think he was that bad.
(Apr. 23, 2019  5:22 PM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: Yall all suck, if yall really new beyblade you would know that lui had a very hard childhood and shu was just scared someone be stronger than him
I suck when I drink orange juice from straws, I'm not afraid to admit. HOWEVER! I do like Lui and Shu, and I admit those hints of Lui's childhood are pretty interesting

(Apr. 23, 2019  5:48 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2019  5:22 PM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: Yall all suck, if yall really new beyblade you would know that lui had a very hard childhood and shu was just scared someone be stronger than him

Did he? I'm pretty sure Shu has had a more tragic backstory than Lui.

(Apr. 23, 2019  4:47 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Joshua I get, why Heartz and Zac (please don't let it be the reason i think it is)?

I'm surprised Joshua has been mentioned by so many people to be their least favourite Burst character, I didn't think he was that bad.
Joshua I don't have a problem with at all. I like him. I can understand why some people don't.
Zac on the other hand....I wanna see what people have against him.

(Apr. 23, 2019  12:13 PM)imkdlou Wrote:
(PS- My opinion only

I hate Lui, Zack, aiga and siloas
Ironically Lui's sanity has improved.
That being said, okay, no offense to anyone who doesn't like Silas, but no one has a genuine reason as to why. Zac...doesn't deserve it.
I don't hate Zac personally, he's a very upbeat person who had something with the Akira plot. I just feel like he's the weakest Spin Emperor character wise... but then again seeing as the other three are over-saturated (Lui to a lesser extent) I wouldn't mind Zac returning because he's feeling refreshing at this point.
I'm actually not sure why some people don't like Zac. I'm not against different opinions but no one really elaborates on their dislike and I'm just curious as to why?
I like Shu he's cool and friendly unlike lui.

I am impressed that Lui's sanity improved. Smile
In my opinion, Lui was getting better during Cho-Z with his character, it's so sad they just had to waste him, I think it would've been cool if he became a protagonist after episode 15 and maybe even settle differences with Shu.
(Apr. 23, 2019  8:07 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: In my opinion, Lui was getting better during Cho-Z with his character, it's so sad they just had to waste him, I think it would've been cool if he became a protagonist after episode 15 and maybe even settle differences with Shu.
Was he really wasted or underutilized? Given all the backlash against the legacy character as of late, while i'd like to se him more, he did enough where I can't say he was wasted in the story.

(Apr. 23, 2019  6:33 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I don't hate Zac personally, he's a very upbeat person who had something with the Akira plot. I just feel like he's the weakest Spin Emperor character wise... but then again seeing as the other three are over-saturated (Lui to a lesser extent) I wouldn't mind Zac returning because he's feeling refreshing at this point.
I disagree character wise, because of the four, he got fleshed out the most. Outside of being a Kamen Rider and beating the carp out of everyone (i sorry, episode 25 was that good), he has to balance being a performer and blader, him mentoring the newbies and being a semi rival to Valt as he grew, actually improving as a blader despite having no special moves at the start, seeing potential within Orochi/Hoji/Wakiya in contrast to what the writers did with them, and as you pointed out, Akira. You could argue Shu got the most characterization, but out of the four in season 2, its Zac/Shu, then Lui/Xhaka in terms of overall characterization.