Which burst character do you hate the most ?

(Mar. 21, 2019  4:25 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I hate
1) Friggin Shu (overrated and mental who can go to any limit to Increase his power)
2) Ren Wu Sun (Duh.. what he is a member of Big 5, great looks like D Rights is finishing Beyblade Burst)
3) Joshua Burns (Stupid Celebrity who can just participate in fashion contests not in beybattles)
4) Count Night (Ruined the flow of Cho Z, though he was a good blader)
5) Rantaro Kiyama (Wait what did he do except for losing, he won 1 battle out of 3-4 battles)
6) Evel Oxford (Was he even there in the anime except for 2 episodes)

PS - This is my opinion so if I offended your favourite character I am sorry.

Alright im not trying to start a fight but th makes shu mental

(Mar. 22, 2019  2:05 AM)TheDeadMeme Wrote: Shu. Leave some fricken space for characters like Diana and Rantaro to be in Cho Z do there character can be developed more. Shu is overrated. While Aiga broke one bey. ONE. Fricken everyone decided that he was bad. But Shu breaks 4 beys (more than the amount Phi broke) and everyone still loves him! You may give the argument that, "But Shu was possessed when breaking the beys." Well so was Aiga. "But Aiga broke Valt's bey." So did Shu with Valt's driver! But none of that matters because as long as Shu is "hot" it's all fine. Shu isn't even hot! He looks like every generic Beyblade character but with white hair. Hell! Even Rantaro looks like he has more muscle than Shu!

Its not because hes hot or some dumb stuff like that. People forgave him because he had foreshadowing from the multiple losses he suffered, and it actually builds up to his reveal. It's fine that it happened because it is a main important plot point, not some bs that was thrown in to sell an extra few beyblades. Also the thing is that they are completely different. Shu gets corrupted because he decides to throw away fun in order to win. There it makes sense. But with aiga, "dArKnEsS" besides its been 3 series' after that, eventually its fair to forgive him anyway. Aiga also got forgiven
Worst Characters IMO(Revised):

Now that Burst has been finished, I can firmly assess which characters that I hate the most out of all of them.

1) Joshua Boone: Lets see… combine a stupid haircut, a worthless bey with a gimmick that actually harms it, his stalker tendencies, his ANNOYING personality, and you have, imo, one of the worst characters in Beyblade as a whole. If Burst was still continuing I would pay actual money to ensure he or Jinnius never returns.
2) Hyuga Asahi: His entire character is just a massive ball of energy who, in conjunction with his brother, bs their way into victory along with utilizing the walking plot device known as Flare. He is extremely unlikable(Which sucks considering they weren’t actively trying to make him so like Aiga/Bell), and Hyperion Burn is an embarrassment of an evolution. I’d put Hikaru with him but I find him tolerable from his personality, and personal bias towards Helios Volcano being so fun/a HUGE upgrade over King Helios.
3) Koji Konda: He should have had a non generic bey. They set him up during the beginning of the Longinus cup and then absolutely shafted him. He’s even more useless than Hoji, and the fact he doesn’t even own a non generic bey is laughable.
4) Hoji Konda: Useless useless useless. Always playing second fiddle to Wakiya, Hoji barely does anything and is incredibly bland. Horusood is a ripoff Ragnaruk as well. Bland character, bland bey, not fun.
5) Ben Azuki: A boring brute character with one of the stupidest special moves in the entire series(Beast Hold). Behemoth is a boring bey and he is just a fill in rival for Ken.
6) Fumiya Kindo: Hear me out, Fumiya is overhated. He is NOT the worst character in the series, and I do not mind him using Fafnir. Is he bad, though? Yes. I find him very annoying personality wise, and he just falls to the sidelines after Delta beats the everliving snot out of him during the Battle Island Tournament.
7) Lodin Haijima: Speaking of GT, Lodin Haijima is number 6 for the matter of him literally dipping even more quickly than Cho-Z Lui. All he did was clown Fumiya and then lose to Drum. He is the definition of missed potential, and I wish he actually had a major role in the anime.
8) Lean Walhalla: The worst antagonist in beyblade burst is also on the top 10 worst list for characters. An excessive use of plot armor(Surpassing that of even Aiga), a boring personality, and Flare are the aspects that drag him down. Harry barely keeps him above Lodin, and Lucifer being a cool albeit not great bey(Performance wise) help his rating.
9) Red Eye: I am a Shu fan, but Red Eye’s persona is… yikes. An unrealistic change that I wish had been built up more like it was in the manga. Overrated, and while Legend and Requiem are cool it doesn’t save him from being on this list.
10) Houi Oh: He fell into the background and sorta became irrelevant after a while. His personality is overall bland, and I wish he had greater impact on the mid-late plot.

Dishonorable Mentions:
-Phenomeno Payne(Revenge plot was messed up and he is incredibly petty over a standard loss. Just have Rashad break his bey during their flashback battle and its fixed, as well as make him appear earlier.)
-Ilya Mao(Wasted potential, becomes fodder for Bell and Phenomeno despite how powerful she was at first)
-Ghasem Madal(Boring personality, and while I do sympathize with his backstory the way his character is presented isn’t great. Also, he gets completely clowned by Red Eye and has his bey destroyed twice in a single season. That’s pathetic)
-Norman Tarver(Starts off incredibly powerful only to get bested by Valt, Kurtz, and then completely clowned by Shu/Red Eye. His full insertion into the season(Yes, I am aware of his time as Gold Eye) should have been a bit earlier, as he doesn’t get time to develop.)
-Naoki Minamo(Unlikable personality combined with one of my least favorite beys. His whole science schtick was replicated much better by Evel and Gwyn, leaving him as a “Forgotten character”). 
-Ranzo Kiyama(Just stop with the Kiyamas Please. Ranzo is somewhat likable but THREE Kiyamas? Why? What was the need for it. It also doesn’t help that like the other two, he is completely fodder and serves as a punching bag for the main character, this time the MC being Bell).
After finishing DB I’ve gotta say Bel. Dude has so much plot armor it’s just nuts. He beat some of the most hyped up and powerful bladers in the series by just making new additions for Belial. And the thing that ticked me off the most with Bel was that he would lose a battle then mope around for an episode or two and eventually copy an aspect of his opponent’s bey then win. I know it’s to sell the gear parts for Belial but they used the same exact formula for each one. Got tiring quick.
All of them 😈😈😈😈😈
Probably Lean because he broke so many beys in the anime💀
(Apr. 25, 2022  10:26 PM)SparkXCarl Wrote: Probably Lean because he broke so many beys in the anime💀

Phi destroyed more.
joshua. like seriously. he looks like a shrimp head.
either dante or valt aoi
there are already so many threads just like this. just as a tip, id start making threads that do not already exist.
but the character i dislike the most would have to be Zac Kaneguro. he's just a pointless character that i personally shouldn't have been created.
The design are so bad and I hate the characters. Plot is interesting and so are the gimmick but I don’t like how they don’t make realistic. And I know I am gonna get “it’s a cartoon kai edits” and so what. But if the show is more accurate to real life it’s better in my opinion. That’s the only reason why I don’t like it. And them screaming stuff is funny but it gets annoying. I don’t care about the hate I get from this.
I am spitting straight facts.
And who cares about breaking your spinning top just fix it or upgrade it. Like I know I am shooting the anime hard but come on the plot armor is just too much.
I honestly hope they fix this and make better animation quality and hopefully balance everything out.
Yeah hate on me I don’t care it’s a opinion.
wait is this a duplicate thread?
One of the characters I hate is Payne, he was pretty pointless, he was only in a couple episodes and then they forgot he even existed
1. Joshua Boone - I think this explains itself, like who actually likes this character? I mean Jinnius is cool and all but the blader behind it is just plain awful. I mean you have the worst haircut in all of Beyblade Burst (Ranzo's has grown on me) and easily the most annoying and weird personality for a character that's seemingly an adult or closing in on becoming one. Overall, he's such a turnoff and he's pretty much one of the only bad things i could say about the God Series

2. Phenomeno Payne - Now i don't necessarily hate Payne but i highly wish they did more with his character instead of him just coming in to battle against a total of 5 bladers and just dip after getting clapped by Rashad. That's really all i have to say about Payne tbh.

3. Hikaru and Hyuga - Direct knock-offs of Valt and Aiga and there is actually nothing special about them. Helios and Hyperion are whatever beys but i wish the characters that used those beys actually had some interesting and unique personality, i honestly prefer Bell over these two.

4. Lean - Falls in the same boat as the Asahi bros. Huge lack of any real personality and basically relies on screaming to win his battles tbh. Lean would've been a good antagonist if his whole character didn't revolve around straining his vocal chords everytime he screamed, surely that couldn't have been healthy for the VA's.
I feel like I posted on this thread already, but my most hated character definitely has to be Lane. im not tryna be a bandwagon or anything, no, I actually dont like him. the wins he gets I feel aren't even deserved, because he yells "flare!" and spontaneously bursts the opponent's bey. his backstory was a tad bit understanding, but it does not outweigh all of the plot armor he gets. hate him.
I hate aigers sister
All the guys in Surge. Hyuga and Hikaru aren't great, Lain is exaggerated while also not doing anything truly malicious (He broke toys. The snake pit broke friendships). And the side characters... my gosh the side characters. There is a guy named guy. He has uninteresting hair, uninteresting design, and no clear personality. Chuck is maybe better, but like, he is just really badly made too. Also there's the girl who has a camera. She has a more I teresting gimmick, but it's still a gimmick and not really a personality trait.

(May. 09, 2022  11:48 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: I feel like I posted on this thread already, but my most hated character definitely has to be Lane. im not tryna be a bandwagon or anything, no, I actually dont like him. the wins he gets I feel aren't even deserved, because he yells "flare!" and spontaneously bursts the opponent's bey. his backstory was a tad bit understanding, but it does not outweigh all of the plot armor he gets. hate him.

Also, it feels like he actually gets weaker. Like, hyuga just barely breaks the shield, and now he dips it in a volcano, and it immediately gets like 2 clicks. He only loses when he finds out how to be good, which makes me think for once that maybe the evil style of blading is actually better than what Dante fought so hard to defend.

(May. 09, 2022  11:48 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: I feel like I posted on this thread already, but my most hated character definitely has to be Lane. im not tryna be a bandwagon or anything, no, I actually dont like him. the wins he gets I feel aren't even deserved, because he yells "flare!" and spontaneously bursts the opponent's bey. his backstory was a tad bit understanding, but it does not outweigh all of the plot armor he gets. hate him.

Also, it feels like he actually gets weaker. Like, hyuga just barely breaks the shield, and now he dips it in a volcano, and it immediately gets like 2 clicks. He only loses when he finds out how to be good, which makes me think for once that maybe the evil style of blading is actually better than what Dante fought so hard to defend.
Probably Joshua because he was pretty irrelevant in the series and fumiya
Mines would have to be:

- Arthur
- Joshua
- Fumiya (literally a rip-off of Free)
- Lodin (another rip-off)
- Payne ( Literally just appeared for a few episodes and just disappeared)
- Kurtz (something about him makes me frustrated)

(Sorry if I offended anyone!! ^ ^ )
I honestely think Aiga gets too much hate (especially from Valt fanboys) just because he broke Winning. Valt gets more love then he honestly needs (still think he's amazing nonetheless)

If I am to be honest though, maybe Fumiya. He honestly misused fafnir as a whole.

(May. 09, 2022  5:16 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: 1. Joshua Boone - I think this explains itself, like who actually likes this character? I mean Jinnius is cool and all but the blader behind it is just plain awful. I mean you have the worst haircut in all of Beyblade Burst (Ranzo's has grown on me) and easily the most annoying and weird personality for a character that's seemingly an adult or closing in on becoming one. Overall, he's such a turnoff and he's pretty much one of the only bad things i could say about the God Series

2. Phenomeno Payne - Now i don't necessarily hate Payne but i highly wish they did more with his character instead of him just coming in to battle against a total of 5 bladers and just dip after getting clapped by Rashad. That's really all i have to say about Payne tbh.

3. Hikaru and Hyuga - Direct knock-offs of Valt and Aiga and there is actually nothing special about them. Helios and Hyperion are whatever beys but i wish the characters that used those beys actually had some interesting and unique personality, i honestly prefer Bell over these two.

4. Lean - Falls in the same boat as the Asahi bros. Huge lack of any real personality and basically relies on screaming to win his battles tbh. Lean would've been a good antagonist if his whole character didn't revolve around straining his vocal chords everytime he screamed, surely that couldn't have been healthy for the VA's.

I fully understand your point about Phenomeno. He got possibly the shortest recorded arc ever. And they made a terrible backstory (due to it having to be more kid friendly) but the character is very cool to me ngl.

As for Lean, I do indeed see your point tbh. While it was very cool, the writing was terrible. There's no way some random rookie (who only wins due to some random thing called flare which was never evaluated after the series unlike resonance) beats champions and bladers who worked so hard to get to where they are. They definitely should've done things differently.
(Jun. 19, 2022  4:25 AM)Nichi Wrote: I honestely think Aiga gets too much hate (especially from Valt fanboys) just because he broke Winning.  Valt gets more love then he honestly needs (still think he's amazing nonetheless)

If I am to be honest though, maybe Fumiya. He honestly misused fafnir as a whole.

(May. 09, 2022  5:16 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: 1. Joshua Boone - I think this explains itself, like who actually likes this character? I mean Jinnius is cool and all but the blader behind it is just plain awful. I mean you have the worst haircut in all of Beyblade Burst (Ranzo's has grown on me) and easily the most annoying and weird personality for a character that's seemingly an adult or closing in on becoming one. Overall, he's such a turnoff and he's pretty much one of the only bad things i could say about the God Series

I fully understand your point about Phenomeno. He got possibly the shortest recorded arc ever. And they made a terrible backstory (due to it having to be more kid friendly) but the character is very cool to me ngl.

As for Lean, I do indeed see your point tbh. While it was very cool, the writing was terrible. There's no way some random rookie (who only wins due to some random thing called flare which was never evaluated after the series unlike resonance) beats champions and bladers who worked so hard to get to where they are. They definitely should've done things differently.

I agree with you about Aiga getting too much hate and Valt getting too much love than he needs(I also like both Aiga and Valt so I'm not trying to offend anybody reading this.)

(Dec. 19, 2021  10:08 PM)Meli8123yt_v2 Wrote: I'm not a huge fan of Aiga. He's my least favourite protagonist. He just seems so angry all the time.

I never finished watching it, but a lot of the characters from Gachi are forgettable for me. Especially that Free rip-off and that guy with purple croissant hair. I honestly don't remember their names. It's a shame since I adore Drum, he is so cute, but the side characters are a let down.

Aiger's character improves alot later in turbo and he becomes way more mellow

(Mar. 31, 2019  9:05 PM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  8:25 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: What did the dang character do? He's just a nonliving guy. It's the creator behind the scenes! He/She plotted this plot, and Aiga is just overpowered because the creators MADE HIM THAT WAY. So can we have a round of applause for the creators who made Aiga? No? Ok ;(

I dont get what your point is

Nonliving guy or not, he is a bad role model. Its like a nine year old watching a Rated R movie, and they learned that it is a “good idea” to cuss out at their parents. There are younger kids who will literally imitate their favorite characters. Its monkey see, monkey do. Dont ask me why the younger real world kids are trash later on

As for the creators, I dont know what went in their head. Kudos for Hiro Morita for creating Valt and the original company, but Im not sure about Aiga. The animating team might have glorified Aiga’s stupidity and behavior, so I feel sorry for Morita.

I know this is an old comment but it's also a really ridiculous one. Aiga wasn't perfect but he was far from a bad role model; if you not focusing solely on his negatives Aiga is was good natured but hot headed, he made friends easily, he's caring and considerate towards his friends and younger sister, he stood up for Toko when Suoh was talking down to him, saved Xavier during the bey ship tour, I can keep going. Point is that Aiga's character was just as good a role model as Valt's was. If any of the MCs are a bad role model it would definitely be Bell. But apart from all that I wasn't trying to start a argument or anything.

(Jun. 24, 2019  1:34 AM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:09 PM)Beynote Wrote: So what?
That’s just further proof that aiga is a hell of a strong Beyblader and he is the ultimate champion!

Becoming strong with no logic? Champions arent like that lol

Ive seen basketball players who are very great, but that doesnt poof from nowhere. And unlike Aiga, people actually appreciate these players because they practice and had evidence of improving to be where they are. Aiga becoming strong for no reason is just lazy writing and bad characterization
[quote pid='1526718' dateline='1561336455']
Aiga didn't become strong with no logic. Before he started blading Aiga did/was a metal worker which is a profession that requires alot of strength, not to mention the fact that he grew up in nature surrounded by those tall trees he was capable of swinging from with ease. All of that was strength and agility he had prior to blading so it makes sense(strength wise not blading/skill wise) that Aiga would be shown having so much power in the beginning. Despite not having the skills of a seasoned blader his upbringing gave him the strength of one. 

Ps. I know this is was an old comment/discussion but I was going thru this thread when I saw it.
[/quote]

(Nov. 15, 2020  12:10 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: i dont like aiga he easily had the most plot armor in the anime

Not anymore thanks to Lane, Bell and The brothers. Way more plot armored.

(Feb. 20, 2021  2:57 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Honestly, though Valt and Shu are my 1 and 2 respectively, I really hate them for one reason. Their fanbases. Like my goodness, sometimes I feel embarrassed to call myself a fan of either because of all the insane bias and arguments that could appear from just mentioning their name. Don't worry, I still like the characters though. I guess the Sisco fanbase is now my favorite. Haven't seen too much from them.

I agree with you on the character fanbases point you made. I got no problem with Valt fans(they're chill) but Valt STANS are TOXIC and are my biggest problem with Valt.
people hate me for hating valt lmao
(Apr. 24, 2022  12:44 PM)NeonicZ Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  4:25 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I hate
1) Friggin Shu (overrated and mental who can go to any limit to Increase his power)
2) Ren Wu Sun (Duh.. what he is a member of Big 5, great looks like D Rights is finishing Beyblade Burst)
3) Joshua Burns (Stupid Celebrity who can just participate in fashion contests not in beybattles)
4) Count Night (Ruined the flow of Cho Z, though he was a good blader)
5) Rantaro Kiyama (Wait what did he do except for losing, he won 1 battle out of 3-4 battles)
6) Evel Oxford (Was he even there in the anime except for 2 episodes)

PS - This is my opinion so if I offended your favourite character I am sorry.

Alright im not trying to start a fight but th makes shu mental

(Mar. 22, 2019  2:05 AM)TheDeadMeme Wrote: Shu. Leave some fricken space for characters like Diana and Rantaro to be in Cho Z do there character can be developed more. Shu is overrated. While Aiga broke one bey. ONE. Fricken everyone decided that he was bad. But Shu breaks 4 beys (more than the amount Phi broke) and everyone still loves him! You may give the argument that, "But Shu was possessed when breaking the beys." Well so was Aiga. "But Aiga broke Valt's bey." So did Shu with Valt's driver! But none of that matters because as long as Shu is "hot" it's all fine. Shu isn't even hot! He looks like every generic Beyblade character but with white hair. Hell! Even Rantaro looks like he has more muscle than Shu!

Its not because hes hot or some dumb stuff like that. People forgave him because he had foreshadowing from the multiple losses he suffered, and it actually builds up to his reveal. It's fine that it happened because it is a main important plot point, not some bs that was thrown in to sell an extra few beyblades. Also the thing is that they are completely different. Shu gets corrupted because he decides to throw away fun in order to win. There it makes sense. But with aiga, "dArKnEsS" besides its been 3 series' after that, eventually its fair to forgive him anyway. Aiga also got forgiven

Old comment but; Aiga's darkness/corruption wasn't done to sell extra beys; it was part of his character development and a important plot point in Turbo.
Hottakes; I know a lot of people loves Phi for his detroys-everything-because-I-m-purely-evil, but I hate that so much
I prefer some antagonists like Gwyn, with a twisted mind and a real backstory
Not just "hey, that bey was supposed to be mine, now I'll break it to take it back nyeh"
(Mar. 16, 2019  8:59 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: who do you hate the most?

Aiga sucks!! I hate this guy so much
(It's just my opinion OK?)