Which MFB do you think looks the coolest?

Well,I think all the beyblades look cool;when they are still new cause they're shiny!
hmmm... I choose earth aquila after all these years
(Jun. 20, 2012  9:45 PM)BirdLover Wrote: hmmm... I choose earth aquila after all these years

I totally agree (big shocker Wink ) I like how the clear wheel's heads fit nicely on the earth metal wheel. The reason I spent so much money on it
I really like the look of Hell Herbecs. Black and Yellow looks great all the time, except on a bumblebee...
Blitz Unicorno for course!!!!
(Jul. 14, 2012  12:33 AM)Cosmic Wrote: Blitz Unicorno for course!!!!

yup, don't 4get phantom orion and jade jupiter.
I thought that the RBV2 Virgo 100B looked pretty nice!
I like Thermal a lot, which is strange because I HATE the Metal System Pisces. It looks... ...bloated somehow.

I also like Burn, Phantom, and Flash. They are so smooth in some places, which is really nice because I look at Diablo a lot, haha! Wink
I'd have to say Rock Leone. It's my fav. Grin
Fang Leone Wink It can be used to take beautiful outdoor pictures. Especially in trees and grass.
Scythe Kronos is probably my favorite. The way the clear wheel sits on the PC frame just makes it look so sleek.
With no doubt fusion hades.The details on the 4D wheel is just phenomenal.
I'm gonna say the Diablo Nemesis X:D Dragren Ver. (The awesome Red Coloured Diablo Nemesis with a silver X:D)
Even though Fang Leone is my favourite, I would have to say Kreis Cygnus. It's aesthetics are just gorgeous.

Let me introduce to you a good friend....

BRASSO!

(Jul. 23, 2012  1:30 PM)Ladidumdum Wrote: Let me introduce to you a good friend....

BRASSO!

I have never seen that ever in stores.

But I use Jif Cream. Smile
Even though I love Flash and Diablo, But i will go with Fusion Hades and Kreis Cygnus.
I love intricate design Smile
Blitz Unicorno and Ray Unicorno of course them. they look amazing. and also my fav beyblades Grin
Rock Leone, and Earth Eagle. They're carp awesome.
In my opinion Hell Kerbecs and Omega Dragonis. They are so awesome and really cool =)
galexy pegasis black sun or rock leone spetial edition red by far