Which MFB do you think looks the coolest?

I really like the Mercury Anubius 85XF Blue/Black Version. I just love the colors on it.
The beyblade with the coolest looks is galaxy pegasus and meteo l drago
Am I the only person that thinks Flame Bull, Gravity Destroyer, and Evil Befall are the coolest/prettiest beys. Flame Bull is wicked, Gravity Destroyer is an amazing deep black with a super cool design, and Evil Befall is so colorful!!!
Phantom Orion for me. That smirk is epicness. The day I got mine, I could not resist taking some 100 pics of it and of those 40 or so were of that smirk.
(Jun. 04, 2012  8:05 AM)N0body Wrote: Phantom Orion for me. That smirk is epicness. The day I got mine, I could not resist taking some 100 pics of it and of those 40 or so were of that smirk.

LOL! I'd like to see your Phantom one day! Grin

I personally am confused between Diablo Nemesis and VariAres...

But well, here's a bit of an explanation as to why I like these-

Diablo Nemesis- Aw I love this evil-looking bey! The Face is a legendary design, the Clear Wheel is awesome-looking, and those three devil faces on the Metal Wheels seem to be the highlight of this bey! X: D is a spooky, purple colored bottom, which complements Diablo's overall appearance. Grin

VariAres- Eh, it looks SO aggressive! Those translucent yellow protrusions (seen when it switches to Defense Mode) are probably what make this dull-colored bey look nice enough!
D: D being a transparent black, seems amazing too!

Then again, like ashton, I like most 4D beys! While these two are probably the ones I like the most. Actually, Death Quetzalcoatl occupied VariAres place in my "top two aesthetically favorite MFB", but when I saw N0body's Death recently, and also read his description of it, I kinda lost interest in it.
for me DIABLO NEMESIS IS THE COOLEST MOST AGRESSIVE BEY the XGrin TIP is just outta this world.my second fave is PHANTOM ORION most likely enjoy the metal wheel and THE BEARING DRIVE performance tip.
three years later and the answer is probably still pisces or aries
I like Wing Pegasis and Meteo L-Drago Assault. My favorite is Hell Kerbecs, though. The Hasbro Hell wheel looks a lot darker than the TT one and does not match the CW. The TT Hell wheel matches the CW a lot better.
Galaxy Pegasis, definitely. It's such a nice colour and flows so nicely.
Gravity Perseus. Full black! AD145 and WD is a bit purple-ish though.
(Jun. 04, 2012  7:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: three years later and the answer is probably still pisces or aries

but do you still collect beys??? i just saw pisces at the last tourney, it was cool though..
(In order) Hell Kerbecs,Galaxy Pegasis, Burn Phoenix, Big Bang Pegasis. aside from these, I like most 4D beys, exept maybe LDrago Guardian.
(Jun. 05, 2012  5:18 AM)Indigo Wrote: Gravity Perseus. Full black! AD145 and WD is a bit purple-ish though.

Not just black, shiny black! XD
That was probably the best Phantom-like bey I'd ever seen!
A more scarier theme would've suited those aesthetics well! You see, when its seen from the side while spinning, it looks like a top which the Phantom of the Opera or the Dracula would have owned. Tongue_out

beybrad- Haha, that is a true fan! The answer I gave above might probably change upon exposure to better-looking beys, but I guess it won't affect you! GRAND SALUTE! Smile

ashton- Um, I think he's speaking of Metal System Pisces and Metal System Aries.
What we saw at the tourney was probably Thermal Pisces.
sorry allready posted beforeSmile apologies
Death Quetzacoatl looks the coolest in attack mode the way the it looks like a crown
(Jun. 05, 2012  12:59 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: ashton- Um, I think he's speaking of Metal System Pisces and Metal System Aries.
What we saw at the tourney was probably Thermal Pisces.
i meant the pre-HWS pisces that sohail had....
Also, i love the limited/special editions and some recolor beys in MFB..
For me It's galaxy pegasis the colour is very nice and,I think Wing pegasis S130 mb has a very good colour
Fang leone, mainly for it's name but my second one would have to be pre-HWS wolf.
Hell Kerbecs Blue Inferno Ver. has the most perfect colors
The Wing Pegasis S130RB Memorial looks awesome in my opinion. I like those shades of blue on Wing, and I like the black S130RB too. Black's a good color...
For me? It would have to be the Burn Phoenix Ice Blue 90WF. I love the blue, although blue isn't my favorite color (purple is), I always like Cyan blue. Also, the name is fitting and is kind of like a pun. It's punny. Here is an image of it
(Jun. 10, 2012  1:27 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: The Wing Pegasis S130RB Memorial looks awesome in my opinion. I like those shades of blue on Wing, and I like the black S130RB too. Black's a good color...

I think I would have to change which I look the coolest to this bey as well.

mine had to be Kreis Cygnus... the Face,MW, and CW are all nice and the colors do work well together. To be honest I polish the bey once a day :3