Which Character Can You Launch Like?

(Jun. 17, 2019  2:00 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: I can launch like your mom jk

I dont know what character i launch like

You can’t launch like mine! (She’s dead/no longer alive) ?
(Jun. 17, 2019  3:09 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2019  2:00 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: I can launch like your mom jk

I dont know what character i launch like

You can’t launch like mine! (She’s dead/no longer alive) ?

Rip dude
(Jun. 17, 2019  9:36 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2019  11:18 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: That’s actually pretty rude, did I say I could do all of them. I said “I can do pretty much all of them. And yes, I have a YouTube channel, will I make a video showing me launching my beyblades,  No. your post was completely unnecessary and rude.  Please think about what you post before you post it.

Hey, I don't think it was too rude. the ( X ) to Doubt phrase is a meme, I don't they meant to be rude, just wanted evidence. Because everybody knows that Cuza's launch is overboard. I think they thought 'pretty much' was a modest statement. People usually mean that, like someone would say in reply to someone saying something like "I think you feel great after winning this Tournament!", saying "Yeah, pretty much!". This is a friendly platform to conference about Beyblade, and I don't think people mean too much harm to anyone to make another feel bad.

Eh, he doesn’t need to make a meme about something. His post still wasn’t necessary.
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:39 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2019  9:36 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Hey, I don't think it was too rude. the ( X ) to Doubt phrase is a meme, I don't they meant to be rude, just wanted evidence. Because everybody knows that Cuza's launch is overboard. I think they thought 'pretty much' was a modest statement. People usually mean that, like someone would say in reply to someone saying something like "I think you feel great after winning this Tournament!", saying "Yeah, pretty much!". This is a friendly platform to conference about Beyblade, and I don't think people mean too much harm to anyone to make another feel bad.

Eh, he doesn’t need to make a meme about something. His post still wasn’t necessary.

Let’s stop it at that, I don’t want to clog this thread.
(Jun. 18, 2019  7:03 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:39 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Eh, he doesn’t need to make a meme about something. His post still wasn’t necessary.

Let’s stop it at that, I don’t want to clog this thread.

Yeah, I don’t either
I can almost launch like every character(Definitely not Aiga's launch for Cho-Z Achilles or Cuza though)
I've been practicing and trying joe's style just for the sake of coin flips lol XD
(Jun. 24, 2019  10:57 AM)dhanush.A Wrote: I LIKE SHU'S REQUIEM LAUNCH

Please refrain from making non-constructive spam posts, as you may receive a suspension if you continue
I sometimes try to do Suoh's launch, just because it looks cool, however, most times I do try, my bey will always bounce right out of the stadium because of the elavation I have to do the launch at. Another thing about it is the timing is quite hard to get right unless you practice.
Sitting down or standing up, I launch like free from turbo/cho z
Who ever can do Agia's new launch is amazing xD!
I can do a Crux Boost like Shu.
this took me HOURS to master but i can do Deltas launch and i can do Valts launch when he gets Cho-Z Valkyrie
and i can do phi and Red Eyes launch
(May. 14, 2019  10:31 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Lets see...
I can do: Zombie Launch, Rush Launch, Skyscraper Shot, Sprint Boost,  Aerial Boost, Upper Launch,  and a bunch more but im lazy rn and not gonna list the rest

you have to have no spine if you can do Jins Zombie Launch

Lui's Nightmare Boost, Valts Rush Launch and Sprint Boost, Zacs Solstice Boost and Solar Boost, and i can do Boa's Launch (i just realized its the same as Red Eye except Boa is left handed)
I can do Drum, Crescent, Valt, Fumiya, Amane, Xander, Somewhat Phi, Lodin, and if I'm lucky, Joe.
(Nov. 17, 2019  6:33 AM)BloodyPhoenix Wrote: I can do Drum, Crescent, Valt, Fumiya, Amane, Xander, Somewhat Phi, Lodin, and if I'm lucky, Joe.

I bet you can’t do deltas ;3
Don’t worry tho...
I can only do valt aoi’s season 1 launch...

It hasn’t failed me yet...

<__>
(Nov. 17, 2019  6:45 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2019  6:33 AM)BloodyPhoenix Wrote: I can do Drum, Crescent, Valt, Fumiya, Amane, Xander, Somewhat Phi, Lodin, and if I'm lucky, Joe.

I bet you can’t do deltas ;3
Don’t worry tho...

<__>

Gimme a big enough stadium to land the bey in. I can do Delta's flip.
(Nov. 17, 2019  7:45 AM)BloodyPhoenix Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2019  6:45 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I bet you can’t do deltas ;3
Don’t worry tho...

<__>

Gimme a big enough stadium to land the bey in. I can do Delta's flip.

Still waiting for someone to do Cuza's backflip boost, or Aiga's GT launch as well. (Are you talking about the single flip one or the double flip one?)
(Nov. 18, 2019  12:37 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2019  7:45 AM)BloodyPhoenix Wrote: Gimme a big enough stadium to land the bey in. I can do Delta's flip.

Still waiting for someone to do Cuza's backflip boost, or Aiga's GT launch as well. (Are you talking about the single flip one or the double flip one?)

The one where he rolls/kicks mid-air and lands like a ninja
(Nov. 18, 2019  7:04 AM)BloodyPhoenix Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2019  12:37 AM)Armor Wrote: Still waiting for someone to do Cuza's backflip boost, or Aiga's GT launch as well. (Are you talking about the single flip one or the double flip one?)

The one where he rolls/kicks mid-air and lands like a ninja

You got it.
i can do 3/5 of Aigas launches, i can do Phi and Hydes launch, Deltas launch, both of Dantes launch, i can do Amanes Launch (only with a Long Launcher tho), i can do Shu's Cho Z Launch, Gwyns launch, Arthurs launch, and much more (im too lazy to list the rest lol)