Where do you work? or what do you do to make money for beyblades!

I don't make money for Beyblades I get paid in Beyblades!When I do chores or some work with my dad he says "How much do I ow you?" and I say "__Beyblades."
i beg my mom and brother for money promise to pay then back and never do the down side somthimes they remember and i cant order nay beyblades just darn target and wal mart plus the way overpriced now toysrus 10$ for 1 beyblade 24$ for 2 your cheating just buy 2 beyblades gear 18.99 What the CARP
I get good grades for money. It's a easy way to make money.
I don't really have any ways of making money. I was working with my uncle in December selling Christmas tree's. I'm gonna think twice about that this year! It was freezing! And I was only paid $20 a day! Angry This is why when I want something, I have to plan ahead. I usually have to use my birthday money to get what I want. Or just put it on my Christmas list. Or if I'm lucky, sometimes I can get my mom to buy me stuff. But that hardly ever happens. This is why when I get money, I usually spend it on something I want really badly. That way I have more satisfaction then I would if I spent it on a Beyblade. Beyblade's are more of a Birthday/Christmas Present for me... I use my money on "important" things. (Video Games.)
I work for my dad and thats how i get my money to buy my beyblades
Since I am not that old, I just use some of the money I have saved from some jobs like babysitting, tutoring, etc.
I get $50 a month as allowance, but I also look after a house my mom has been trying to sell for 2 years(I mow the yard, tend the weeds, just make it seem livable hah). I get $50 each time I do this roughly every 2 weeks since that's about the time it takes before it looks bad.

I think I might have to start hunting soon though; Someone's interested in buying the house.
(Mar. 30, 2011  2:53 AM)Roan Wrote: R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Cool

Find out what it means to me Cool
(Mar. 03, 2011  7:04 PM)SK Wrote: anyway i work part time at a museum while i study, the pay is insane. i'm willing to bet that i'm the the person on this forum who gets paid the most for per hour of work Cool

For work, probably, haha.
I am also a student, so I get money by working for my dad when he needs help or just doing well school. Don't really have an allowance, though I have two theoretically unlimited credit cards (which I obviously do NOT use to their potential.. ever) I don't really know how much I spend a month, but I think my parents said they would only say something to me if I spend over $1000 or month or something, which HAS NOT happened.

I guess I can't take props for this now, but if I do well in school and prove myself to my family, which I have been doing so far, I should be able to take control of one of a family members many businesses, which, as of now, grosses over $1million in personal revenue per year.... again, I don't have that yet, and won't get it unless I do well in college and business school... with, with my ambition and intelligence look forward to achieving as soon as I can.
i gamble on merely nothing but a fur trade, i buy stocks of fur from ranchers, breeders and hunters and tann them up for taxidermy resale. so far im a noob so its alot i have to get used to. i win some i lose some, but over all its the best thing iv done, i love it.

but im hoping to build a taxidmerist reputation and go from there, from this because i can keep what i like and mount it up.

in this game you mearly get what people are willing to buy them for, im the middle man, i have to pay asking price for stocks yet i have to sell at asking price to buyers. it all comes down to how much people are willing to sell them to you and how much they are willling to pay and what the fur stock market has to offer per animal.

really sorry if this offends anyone, but its how iv been able to get some blades and have abit of fun. besides my cars gas is not cheap somethings got to pay for that too and rent and bills LOL
...Black Market...don't ask what I do cause you won't like MWUHAHA
-sells a kidney-

Jk Jk I work at Pac Sun
And I make minimum wage...
And I save my money to do college things lol
Delivering New Papers 55 every 2 weeks sigh =.= Cant wait to start a job during July 10 dollars per hour hooray!
I sell beyblades to buy beyblades Wink

EDIT: Oh right, I forgot, I make extra money from investing in banks.
there r many ways in which i make money to buy beys i sell my old beyblades which have no useful parts, i also get money from my parents on b'days and by getting full marks in every activity in school invest in bank policies and also by selling my paintings , drawings , printouts etc. in school
me I work around the house and help my folks. my dad has scoliosis so I do all the heavy lifting. THAT and I save up my money in a piggy bank.
I don't actually get allowance or get money for good grades. It's expected for me to get good grades. I had nothing but the highest scores possible for an entire freaking year in 7th grade English, and all my parents said was good job. I have to earn all of my gifts, which means doing something that actually amazes my parents. For example, when I scored a 2190 on the SAT in 8th grade without any test preparation, I got a Gameboy SP Game (Kirby and the Amazing Mirror). So really, my only hope is holidays and my birthday. Good thing I managed to earn quite a few beys now! (See coming soon part of my current MFB stuff spoiler in my sig).
I get 10$ to pick up animal bones, and to drive 180 miles to get a water bed, not the best price but it works
I get around $4 every weekend for Pokémon League.
This summer, my friend and I plan to buy plants and put them in pots to sell. I'm also going job hunting this summer for my first real job.
(Apr. 03, 2011  12:57 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I don't actually get allowance or get money for good grades. It's expected for me to get good grades. I had nothing but the highest scores possible for an entire freaking year in 7th grade English, and all my parents said was good job. I have to earn all of my gifts, which means doing something that actually amazes my parents. For example, when I scored a 2190 on the SAT in 8th grade without any test preparation, I got a Gameboy SP Game (Kirby and the Amazing Mirror). So really, my only hope is holidays and my birthday. Good thing I managed to earn quite a few beys now! (See coming soon part of my current MFB stuff spoiler in my sig).

Me neither man, and it sucks! I know some kids who get $300 for PASSING a class! I get a congrats and that's all -__-
Yeah, what's with parents that give their kids money for getting good marks?
Seems kinda stupid.

(Apr. 03, 2011  11:46 PM)Nano Wrote: This summer, my friend and I plan to buy plants and put them in pots to sell. I'm also going job hunting this summer for my first real job.

Adding onto that, my friend came up with the idea of donating 50% on what we earn to our local creek. Plus my mom is putting together a market in our town, and she said we could sell our plants there. We could end up making a lot of money, and help out our local community while we do it!
(Apr. 04, 2011  1:27 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Yeah, what's with parents that give their kids money for getting good marks?
Seems kinda stupid.

i got a beyblade.....for getting suspended from school LOL. i dont know how i got it BUT I GOT IT! my parents where my sorce for beyblades when i was in school, or i get money for working the food market line and got paid for being a lacky. did pay for lunch and beyblades. i was good at it.
Helping Mom. Going To Shop. Selling My Old Collection, Even My Brother Does The Same. In One Week,Or Two, I Get Enough To Buy Beys.
(Apr. 03, 2011  11:46 PM)Nano Wrote: I get around $4 every weekend for Pokémon League.
This summer, my friend and I plan to buy plants and put them in pots to sell. I'm also going job hunting this summer for my first real job.
I don't like the idea of a [real job. Once you get a real job, the Government starts charging you income taxes. By the time your finished your taxes, you hardly have any money to buy Beyblade's with. This is why I'm happy I have never had a real job. XD

This summer I might work for my Grandfather to get some cash for Beyblade's. I want a way to get $70 so I can order the BB-96 Super Deck Set, and the BB-89 Aries. ($50 so the Super Deck Set, $20 for the Aries.) So I'm gonna ask my Grandfather if he will pay me to help him mow his lawn, Etc. He has a really big yard. (2 Acres) So he will probably be willing to pay me $30 to mow the lawn for him. Then I just gotta find ways to scrape up $40 more over the rest of Summer. Probably by Mowing lawns for my other relatives... Then when I get the money, I can order those two sets. I can't wait to order them though! XD I'm dying for those Beyblade's. The Pre-HWS Pegasis, Libra, and Aries are my favorites of all the Metal System Beyblade's. And their new colors are so smexy compared to the originals. XD This is gonna be an amazing summer.