When you were a noob......

The first year beyblade was released, I mean the plastics, I thought bit beasts were real.
Lolz, I think I still am a newb =P. But some of the noobiest things i've done?... Eh, I used to think L Drago was stupid because he was left spin. Oh, and with Aries, Capricorn, Pegasis, Bull, etc. the ones we got as "Legends", I thought they were epic when I saw them at Target.
i searched for the "top tiers list" for 4 days and couldn't find it then after a month I figured out that the competitive metal fight beyblade combos was the top tiers list...
Oh, and another one! When I first saw Metal Fusion/Fight beys at warehouse, I thought they were fake!
And, I thought CH120 stood for CHange 120 and I thought TH170 meant THree mode 170. Then I when on beywiki project.
(Aug. 30, 2011  9:55 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Oh, and another one! When I first saw Metal Fusion/Fight beys at warehouse, I thought they were fake!
And, I thought CH120 stood for CHange 120 and I thought TH170 meant THree mode 170. Then I when on beywiki project.

still slightly noobish only found out a few days ago that ray gil wasnt a fish also
heh i also thought when we didnt know what th standed for i thought when i firts saw it thors hammer but them im like no wait then i thought it was called towering height
When Dark Gasher CH120FS was released, I assmed that CH120 was going to be stupid and gimmicky, like his blader in the anime, so I never got it...

Damn it all...
When my friend's LLD lost to almost all my bad combos..I was sure that LLD is the worst bey of MFB...now I realize how wrong I was
[quote='DeX' pid='766316' dateline='1314347481']
did the math, calculated everything, and cunting the digits, i proposed that:

70% of the WBO are NooBs

50% are semi-NooBs(including me)

20% are so-so noobs

and the rest are NOT noobs(includes kai-v)

the noobish thing i did? I thought capricorn was awesome, thought i was the most intelligent beyblade dude, and the worst, SHOT LLD IN THE HEAD OF MY CLASSMATE!!
Actually, 10% are absolute noobs, 30% are big noobs, 30% are semi-noobs, 25% are so-so noobs, and 5% aren't noobs at all. Im part of so-so noobs.
hhhhm, me a noob? asif, no seriously i've hardly done anything nooby, except these things:

first MFB bey was dark wolf over storm pegasus

didn't know TT or sonkong existed

had a bump king

thought bump king was good

thought my crystal draciel wasn't rare

thought my phantom force wolborg was fake

thought i knew everything about the logic of beyblades

etc.
I used to think Daek Bull looks like Big Chill in Ben10 (childish,no?)
I thought Killer Pegasis ED145/WD145 f is good (anime effect of red horn upper cut)
someone on beybladebattles.com beat me with storm wolf ED145 FS.

i never payed on that again. I got to like, 60 points on that game. some people have 2000. i gave up.
hahaha the noobish thing i did was trade ray unicorno for a beylauncher l
When i was a noob i only bought tops of the characters i liked which made me miss out on trygle, voltaic ape, and many others.
(Aug. 30, 2011  6:47 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: someone on beybladebattles.com beat me with storm wolf ED145 FS.

i never payed on that again. I got to like, 60 points on that game. some people have 2000. i gave up.

Thatt thing is too damm. I win with like a Dark ________ h145 es?!
But again that is unrealistic
I thought rock aries was the best bey ever even though he lost every battle lol!
I use to think that different color beys stood for elements like fire,ice,thunder,and stuff. I also would think that the energy ring was called aura ring
(Aug. 30, 2011  7:11 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote: I thought Dark Bull C145FS was the greatest defense combo O_O

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dark-Bull-C145FS

hehe thats stil not closed. Tongue_out_wink
well, im still a noob at plastics, and at HMS im even worse but thats because i can't be bothered researching everything on them. when i was a MFB noob, i thought the beys were extremely small and the launchers were huge (my first sight of a real life MFB was my first one, lightning l-drago), i thought id never get used to them. 3 hours later, i got used to it, but lost it under our pool cue holder on the day of my first tournament.
Plastic:used Drigger's EG on a Dragoon G
MFB:Bought leone 1445D(metal system) and played it on a V2 Era stadium(actually i still play beys there,cause i can't bought any new stadiums)
I thought Dark Wolf could beat my L-Drago. This site has really helped me.
when i was almost bought storm capricorn instead of storm pegasus cause my cousin said storm capricorn was good but after i bought storm pegasus and then join Wbo i releaized the poteintal of storm pegasus i guess u can say i was kinda noobish. also learned to put beyblade together took me 7 min for mfb while i used to take 2 min on plastics... beys. and 1hr on Hms lol stupid me put upside down weightdisk got frushated and gave next min i relazied what i did wrong lol . but this site has helped me so much i thank them for that
When i was a noob to MFB I was a much better shot =/ I could take an uncustomized storm aquario and KO anything in a Hasbro stadium. Either i got worse or my opponents just got harder...
Thought that Basalt Horogium was totally useless as it couldn't attack. Oh boy , i was wrong.
(Aug. 31, 2011  8:25 PM)DragoonRoks Wrote: when i was almost bought storm capricorn instead of storm pegasus

I almost bought Storm Capricorn instead of Earth Aquila. Praise the Lord and the WBO I didn't.

(Aug. 31, 2011  8:00 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2011  7:11 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote: I thought Dark Bull C145FS was the greatest defense combo O_O

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dark-Bull-C145FS

hehe thats stil not closed. Tongue_out_wink

That's the weird part lol.