World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
When you were a noob...... - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: When you were a noob...... (/Thread-When-you-were-a-noob)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

When you were a noob...... - TimelessOne - Aug. 26, 2011

Ok, everyone hade their "Bey-noob" days right?
Well when you you were one what mistakes/weird thoughts on parts did you have?

Mine: I read the "Sliding Shoot" artical on Bey-Wiki, and I remembered it as "Window Shot". When I went back to search, it wasn't there. Took AGES to look through the index to find the right one LOL.
So, share your thoughts!

RE: When you were a noob...... - Kai Hiwatari - Aug. 26, 2011

I remember I thought Dragoon Storm was junk because I didnt know how to use it properly. I also remember a time when I felt that Trygle had potential lol.

RE: When you were a noob...... - LeonTempest - Aug. 26, 2011

Just now, I didn't realize that Hasbro's new releases were called the Sonic Series...i feel very noob....

RE: When you were a noob...... - darkbull9999 - Aug. 26, 2011

For me was when i thought dark bull was the best beyblade ever and it was unstoppable

RE: When you were a noob...... - Kai Hiwatari - Aug. 26, 2011

Also, when I thought the EG series blades were going to be amazing. Boy was I wrong.

RE: When you were a noob...... - Hazel - Aug. 26, 2011

In the plastics era, I was convinced that anything other than Driger and Dranzer beys were useless for a pretty good while.

Admittedly, my primary sampling for this was Driger S, which was(and still is) pretty raw.

RE: When you were a noob...... - TheShields - Aug. 26, 2011

When I was a Noob I wanted Storm Capricorn because it could jump and I also thought that Storm Pegasus was good in the SVS. AH the noob days noobish times noobish times.

RE: When you were a noob...... - Annoying-Fork - Aug. 26, 2011

Using any outlandishly thin attack rings. Oh yeah durrrrrrrr they are more likely to break first... I am talking to you cross attacker AR.

RE: When you were a noob...... - Minho - Aug. 26, 2011

i thought i knew everything about beyblade...

then i discovered the WBO...

RE: When you were a noob...... - Tris - Aug. 26, 2011

I Was Never Never A Noob! LOL, jks. Uhm, Back In The 2000's (Year) I Ripped My Blade Like Tysons, But Made It Spin On It's Chip. And, For Mfb. When I Got My First MFB, It Took Me 10 Minutes To Figure Out How To Put It Together. Oh, And, During The G-Revolution Engine Gear Series, I Didn't Know What That Winder Thing Was So I Threw It Away, (EG Winder)

RE: When you were a noob...... - Viral - Aug. 26, 2011

(Aug. 26, 2011  7:56 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: i thought i knew everything about beyblade...

then i discovered the WBO...
im the same im like i know everything bout beyblades went on WBO everyones like bd145ds , uw145, flat, rubber, r2f and all that them i got confused now that im not "noob" i do know what everyones talking about

RE: When you were a noob...... - Shika blade - Aug. 26, 2011

Haha traded burn phoenix for dark bull.... Thought that LLD was plastic and sucked.

RE: When you were a noob...... - RyukiVentus - Aug. 26, 2011

When I traded my TT Burning Kerberous for a Hasbro Dranzer S, that was pretty dumb of me.....

RE: When you were a noob...... - Synth - Aug. 26, 2011

did the math, calculated everything, and cunting the digits, i proposed that:

70% of the WBO are NooBs

50% are semi-NooBs(including me)

20% are so-so noobs

and the rest are NOT noobs(includes kai-v)

the noobish thing i did? I thought capricorn was awesome, thought i was the most intelligent beyblade dude, and the worst, SHOT LLD IN THE HEAD OF MY CLASSMATE!!

RE: When you were a noob...... - Bey Ninja 14x - Aug. 26, 2011

i thought i was one of the best bladers in the world until i found the wbo because i didn't know about weight differences and other things

RE: When you were a noob...... - KaizerMFB - Aug. 26, 2011

Plastics: Dunno, had tons of money, so bought every one of them available......
HMS: Derp. Quit Beyblade before that was released.
MFB: Went to Malaysia, found a Libra, from a BOOSTER. WBO=Banned=Me end up not getting=*****t

RE: When you were a noob...... - TimelessOne - Aug. 26, 2011

(Aug. 26, 2011  9:31 AM)DeX Wrote: did the math, calculated everything, and cunting the digits, i proposed that:

70% of the WBO are NooBs

20% are so-so noobs

the noobish thing i did? I thought capricorn was awesome, thought i was the most intelligent beyblade dude, and the worst, SHOT LLD IN THE HEAD OF MY CLASSMATE!!

Hah, finally a thread I made that is not closed!
'Anyway, that dosn't make sense.. Because: 70%+50%+20%=140%..Ans a whole is 100%..

RE: When you were a noob...... - Synth - Aug. 26, 2011

(Aug. 26, 2011  10:12 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  9:31 AM)DeX Wrote: did the math, calculated everything, and cunting the digits, i proposed that:

70% of the WBO are NooBs

20% are so-so noobs

Hah, finally a thread I made that is not closed!
'Anyway, that dosn't make sense.. Because: 70%+50%+20%=140%..Ans a whole is 100%..

ah sorry, let me fixed this again:

50% are noobs

20% are so-so noobs

10% are semi noobs

the rest are not noobs

RE: When you were a noob...... - Cygnus - Aug. 26, 2011

When I started BeyBlade, I was on Ebay trying to buy my first Bey and I thought Metal Fight was "Old" BeyBlades. I had a choice of Big Bang Pegasis or Storm Pegasis and I chose Storm Pegasis!

RE: When you were a noob...... - RAW - Aug. 26, 2011

I thought the Dark and Poison wheel was actual pro and awesome. Didn't take long til I found the TT path.

RE: When you were a noob...... - Itachi8 - Aug. 26, 2011

I remember I thought Dragon was thrash because I didn't know how to build it.

RE: When you were a noob...... - PikaFoor7To0 - Aug. 26, 2011

i clicked/ cracked my launchers when i put the bey on the prongs and used the beys on the ground....i remeber the time i let my friend do "starblast attack" ans my leone's face Tired

RE: When you were a noob...... - sasuke41915 - Aug. 26, 2011

I thought storm Capricorn was awesome ,cause it jumps

RE: When you were a noob...... - Hov - Aug. 26, 2011

When I thought Killer gemios was the best beyblade ever. T_T lmao. Wasted money lol. Then WBO proved me wrong Grin

RE: When you were a noob...... - NARUT0 - Aug. 26, 2011

Never ever thoght I was a noob, then i came here and didn't understand half the stuff use where talking about lol.
I used to think storm pegasus was amazing and I also thought L-Drago was epik becasue it was left spinning, and I used to think no one could beat my storm aquirious, and i still love my storm aquiros regardless to if it gets beat.