When you were a noob......

When I was a serious newbie to beyblade, I thought that Lightning L Drago was the strongest bey ever. Just like Wombat said, just because it said "FORBIDDEN BEY". Haha, and I used to think that string launchers sucked. Also, I thought rev up launchers were a string launcher when I bought it, and then I thought it worked like a string launcher, and so I didn't really care about it, until I found out that it's pretty much the best launcher, I broke it accidentally, and I cried. xD
I bought Metal Fury Phantom Orion, Variares, Beat Lynx and a few others because I read they were good on the WBO tier list when I got back into the game a few months ago... I don't regret it too much since i got some ok parts (and some less ok ones).
Also i still can't properly launch a Flash based Attack Combo for some reason...
when i was a super noob (borrowed beys from friends) i used to borrow a lacerta i won a few but lost most till i got a thermal piecies. crazy good bey it was

oh btw still a noob i was back then i bought fury capicorn right after
I used to think ES was the most amazing thing ever. And that rock was better than burn.
I used to think T125 was the best track and I used to think that MS was the best Stamina tip.
They aren't !? Gasp
haha.
When I thought that there was such thing as a baby dragoon , and it was the rarest bey in the world , and that I had bought it ... What a noob a 4/5 year-old can be ... :L
Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever had any noob moments. XD
I used to think Earth Eagle was the best. I also never customized my beys, I thought of it as saying "You're useless right now!"
My best combo was a Flame Libra BD145 ES TO THE MAX OH GOD WHY lol
I used to think that earth eagle was the best bey ever, and I took wire cutters and modified the inside of my black sun galaxy pegasus (didn't know it was rare. So regret that Unhappy) to make it spin to the left. I built hades hurculeo BD145CS and thought it was the most amazing bey of all time. Tongue_out
Actually, you weren't completely wrong.
In its time, Earth Eagle was certainly the best beyblade in the MFB line-up.
The illegal modification thingy is sad though...
As for the Hell Herculeo combo, that was once a top-tier Balance type.

Sooo, you weren't actually a noob. Wink
WOW... back then i bought my first beyblade: galaxy pegasus. 1: that thing stunk even against ray striker (BBN-Brad Battled me with) I LOST EVERY TIME!!!!! I returned it the next day because the paint was chipping so badly. (i exchanged it for a stamina type: burn fireblaze). There was one great thing i got pretty much right off, and thats a blue grip-my friend traded it to me for a monsuno and three beyblade codes.
Oh Jeez... My first combo was Rock Cancer DF145 WB. At it's time it was actually pretty good haha.
My second was when Burn Fireblaze was released, then it was Burn Libra T125 WD. Again, an okay combo but DANG! XD
If I did battles with my combos now against those two... XD
1. I cried when i lost galexy pegesis when i had thunder lacerta
2.I said rapidity is better then takara
3.I ruined my EWD by shooting my bey into the sky thinking it would hover
4.Concrete was my favorute stadium
I remember back in early 2011 (before I found this site) that I thought stock Burn Fireblaze was unbeatable. Boy, was I wrong... I also thought I was the best blader, even though everyone I faced was younger than me...
I remember when i was really yound playing against my older brother...good times. Now im in college and no one to face without driving far. I still have to say im a noob since of being out of the circle for awhile
Ahh my noon days... I started like at Sept 2011... I got brainwashed by the series so I thought Ray Striker was the best beyblade ever. At first it did pretty well, broke a few of my friend's plastics. But then I keept loosing every time against even Torch lol because the stadium was a huge bent grill cap.
The best parts: Torch, Galaxy, Cyber.
Anyways, it was fun being a noob lol me and my friends actually made a top tier list and the only things in it where stamina parts... My best combo back then? Midnight Striker ED145MS.
Also, we played pretty rough because we played on the ground, tables, and our stadium was really rusty lol and we didn't took good care of our parts. Tightened the facebolts way too much, launched from really high, etc.
Even thought somehow I lost every time, I never gave up and kept trying to improve which eventually lead me to find the WBO. Hard to understand at first, because the competitive combos didn't worked for me because I didn't knew those were for BB-10 only Uncertain
(Aug. 26, 2011  6:13 AM)TimelessOne Wrote: Ok, everyone hade their "Bey-noob" days right?

That's the present for me, ha.
It's hard to think back that far... JK i've only been playing since december, But I AM OBSESSED. yah, I bought galaxy pgasus formy first bey, then returned it for fireblaze when the paint started chipping.
I used to think that the more times you twist your bey on a light launcher, the bey spins faster. I also thought that RF was the worst tip, and I wore it out to a ballish flat thingie. I regret doing that.
Hmm I actually did a lot of research when I found this website and stuff so I actually was never a "noob" for too long. But I do remember buying Thermal Pisces only because I'm a Pisces and thinking it was awesome, even after my friend beat it with Rock Leone 145RF, haha.
I thought Storm Pegasus was going to be the best thing ever(back when I didn't even know about TT stadiums) when I bought it, and I was so disappointed when it couldn't beat my Flame Sagittario.
My beynoob moment? When I tried to put a left spin beyblade on a right spin launcher for a half an hour...
Never really had a bey-noob moment, I did research as much research as I could before buying anything xD...

But if anything, probably trying to slide shoot. Took me hours of practice to get it right LOL