Whats your name?

My name is Evan. Or Tootie. Whatever.
(Sep. 25, 2008  8:17 PM)Anubis Wrote: My name is Evan. Or Tootie. Whatever.

Why Tootie?
*curious*
Freddie. Meh, could be worse.
Matt, not really anything wrong with it lol
Franklyn

yes, with a y lol

edit: even before i was born my mom gave me the nickname boobee...not sure why

edit 2: here comes WOLF come on down and play he can kill by twos and eat your shoes
(Sep. 28, 2008  12:18 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: edit: ever since my mom was pregnant with me, she gave me the nickname boobee...not sure why

I think it's important that you ask.
(Sep. 25, 2008  9:20 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2008  8:17 PM)Anubis Wrote: My name is Evan. Or Tootie. Whatever.

Why Tootie?
*curious*

A few girls I know call me Tootie. I have no idea why, but I'm good with it.

Also my parents named me Evan because there was almost no way for stupid children in elementary school to make a nasty rhyme out of it. She was tortured by one in her childhood that went like this:

"Marguerite, wash your feet, the board of health is across the street!"
Rögnvaldur Konráð Helgason...
Quote:She was tortured by one in her childhood that went like this:

That's the lamest rhyme ever. Why didn't she just like... hit them or something? o.o'
(Sep. 28, 2008  5:52 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:
Quote:She was tortured by one in her childhood that went like this:

That's the lamest rhyme ever. Why didn't she just like... hit them or something? o.o'

I actually think it's a pretty funny rhyme for eight year olds! x3
So... My name is Kamila ;D but my friends call me Kage...
*shy*
(Oct. 03, 2008  2:18 PM)Silent Swagger Wrote: So... My name is Kamila ;D but my friends call me Kage...
*shy*

Almost sounds like Kamille <3

almost
(Oct. 03, 2008  9:51 PM)G Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2008  2:18 PM)Silent Swagger Wrote: So... My name is Kamila ;D but my friends call me Kage...
*shy*

Almost sounds like Kamille <3

almost

haha! ;D Yes! ;D it's polish variant of Kamille Smile
Yay ;D
[Content removed.]

in school, people call me Rai, but when i go to asia it can be anything from sora, rai or teekay [from GTK]
english name: Justin
Korean name: Seungwoo

yeaaah, people in the UK couldn't really pronounce Seungwoo correctly so...i switched names when i switched schools
(Oct. 09, 2008  5:20 PM)Gravity Fox Wrote: english name: Justin

yeaaah, people in the UK couldn't really pronounce Seungwoo correctly so...i switched names when i switched schools

Bah, make them learn. When I was in High School, a chinese girl called Qianyu (pronounced Shay/Chay-oo) joined and all the teachers just stopped at her name on the register when it came to it and she ended up with the nickname 'Margaret', LOL. Your original name is much cooler, force it on people. 8)
(Oct. 09, 2008  8:49 PM)Alice Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2008  5:20 PM)Gravity Fox Wrote: english name: Justin

Bah, make them learn. When I was in High School, a chinese girl called Qianyu (pronounced Shay/Chay-oo) joined and all the teachers just stopped at her name on the register when it came to it and she ended up with the nickname 'Margaret', LOL. Your original name is much cooler, force it on people. 8)

Haha, thanks very much Joyful_3

the pronunciation varied from "sing goo" and occassionally "pingu" >_>
Imma call you penguin
imma be called penguin :3
Well my name is Jamal! lol it sounds Arabic, but I'm Black/Japanese...
wow, everyone has kicka$$ names! Sadly I never had a Japanese name; my best friend in the whole world was Jamaican/Japanese and he had an American name and a Japanese name... I was like soo jealous..lol
Jamal doesn't sound arabic. My cousin has the same name and he's from the Carribean. By the way, Black and Japanese is such a cool mix B)