Whats your name?

(Oct. 10, 2008  6:33 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Jamal doesn't sound arabic. My cousin has the same name and he's from the Carribean. By the way, Black and Japanese is such a cool mix B)

lol thnx.
(Oct. 10, 2008  4:41 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Well my name is Jamal! lol it sounds Arabic, but I'm Black/Japanese...
wow, everyone has kicka$$ names! Sadly I never had a Japanese name; my best friend in the whole world was Jamaican/Japanese and he had an American name and a Japanese name... I was like soo jealous..lol

ahahahah

if you can quickly look up a meaning for jamal that you like (there are several) I can find a corresponding japanese name.

I really don't want to dig up samurai names though ^^.

Do you know your japanese family name?
Elliot Fletcher Fox

I have such a badass name...
(Oct. 12, 2008  7:50 AM)Spinster Wrote: Elliot Fletcher Fox

I have such a badass name...

name alliteration ftw?
i have the worst name ever!

Harrison issac Fre...no i'm not putting my last name because your not supposed to do that, but it is realy terrible!
I don't really like my name. Uncertain

First name: Rosie. That one's okay. But everyone calls me Rocky.
Second name: Euphemia. I do actually like this name but, as pointed just the other day, it's sounds like 'you feel me up'. XD So we abbreviate that one to 'Effy'.
And there's no way I'm putting up my last name. Pinching_eyes_2
(Oct. 11, 2008  8:28 AM)Raikun Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2008  4:41 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Well my name is Jamal! lol it sounds Arabic, but I'm Black/Japanese...
wow, everyone has kicka$$ names! Sadly I never had a Japanese name; my best friend in the whole world was Jamaican/Japanese and he had an American name and a Japanese name... I was like soo jealous..lol

ahahahah

if you can quickly look up a meaning for jamal that you like (there are several) I can find a corresponding japanese name.

I really don't want to dig up samurai names though ^^.

Do you know your japanese family name?

Seto. Yup, like Kaiba's first name.
(Dec. 15, 2008  11:23 PM)savatoex Wrote: Ace

That's a pretty damn cool name. B)
(Dec. 14, 2008  11:34 PM)neek_alert Wrote: i have the worst name ever!

Harrison issac Fre...no i'm not putting my last name because your not supposed to do that, but it is realy terrible!

I like both the name Harrison and Isaac.

As for me, My Name is Jacob Zivko Petr...I will not give my full name either lol
(Dec. 15, 2008  11:28 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2008  11:23 PM)savatoex Wrote: Ace

That's a pretty damn cool name. B)

Smile Ace is legally my middle name, Brian Unhappy is my first and steven my third. personal reasons why I go by Ace. No offense but Euphemia not that bad of a name though it sounds like a mental desease
My name is Jake,I hate it when they call me jacob(wich isnt my name).
My name is....Krys....pfft, I wish.
My name is....Annica...like, no one in the world but me has this name...thus no one can pronounce it unless I tell them how, which is to difficult, so I like people to call me Zoey
(Dec. 18, 2008  4:39 AM)Krys Wrote: My name is....Krys....pfft, I wish.
My name is....Annica...like, no one in the world but me has this name...thus no one can pronounce it unless I tell them how, which is to difficult, so I like people to call me Zoey

I'm guessing either An-i-ka or An-eesh-a

either way is cool, having uncommon names rules
(Dec. 18, 2008  4:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I'm guessing either An-i-ka or An-eesh-a

either way is cool, having uncommon names rules
Close enough =P

It's cool until I go to any kind of tournament and when my opponent is looking for me their like 'An-ee-ka' xP
yeah, I respond to almost anything after all these years of hearing different variations of my name.
so how is it pronounced

you sound exotic, was your father a GI?
(Dec. 18, 2008  5:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: so how is it pronounced

It's pronounce something like this 'AHN uh kuh' but then again I'm not very good at putting the pronunctiation into a step by step

(Dec. 18, 2008  5:03 AM)Artie Wrote:

you sound exotic, was your father a GI?

Hmm...maybe he is and I don't know it.
But, my parents got my name from one of their friends in Sweden who named their kid, Annika. They decided to be unique and spell it 'Annica'.
like hannuka without the H
(Dec. 18, 2008  5:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: like hannuka without the H

Yeah! Just like that, I use to be amused by that when I was in elementary school, lol
Annica with a c... never seen that before.. Annika is a pretty common name in Finland (and in Sweden too), but it`s a bit too unique to give that name to an english girl...
(Dec. 18, 2008  9:01 AM)Finnphoenix Wrote: Annica with a c... never seen that before.. Annika is a pretty common name in Finland (and in Sweden too), but it`s a bit too unique to give that name to an english girl...

Least I don't have to worry about anyone having the same name as me ^^;