Whats your name?

well that´s for sure. Smile i think its a great name but its quite tricky to pronounce for english people.
(Dec. 18, 2008  3:50 PM)Finnphoenix Wrote: well that´s for sure. Smile i think its a great name but its quite tricky to pronounce for english people.

Yeah, I've heard about 2 or 3 people pronounce my name right without me telling them. It gets a bit annoying at times, though.
I think I prolly would have pronounced it properly straight off......that's just how I'd read it. Still, I'd probably end up giving you a different nickname anyways. I tend to do that. ^^;
(Dec. 18, 2008  5:54 PM)yruahippo Wrote: I think I prolly would have pronounced it properly straight off......that's just how I'd read it. Still, I'd probably end up giving you a different nickname anyways. I tend to do that. ^^;

haha, one of my friends was always pronouncing it wrong and ended up calling me Annie. But most of my close friends call me Anni ^^
holy carp the legend returns

this will be a merry christmas indeed
i dont got a name
im just
MONEY BAGS
At school people called me Douchbag, carp and freak and a beast because of me grabing a person neck and said I will kill u

my true name is Kenny, when people see me they go I kill Kenny or Who kill Kenny, really piss me off when people do that
(Dec. 26, 2008  4:17 AM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: At school people called me Douchbag, carp and freak and a beast because of me grabing a person neck and said I will kill u

my true name is Kenny, when people see me they go I kill Kenny or Who kill Kenny, really piss me off when people do that

Andrew
(Dec. 26, 2008  4:17 AM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: At school people called me Douchbag, carp and freak and a beast because of me grabing a person neck and said I will kill u

I love you.
i think you came a little too strong there
(Dec. 25, 2008  6:08 PM)RayRay Wrote: i dont got a name
im just
MONEY BAGS

the best posts
Quote:At school people called me Douchbag, ------ and freak

Mind if we continue that here?

Krys, Annica is a rocking name. Don't think you have it the worst. In like ten years of schooling nobody EVER pronounced this girl's name "roisin" correctly the first time. It was pronounced 'Ro-sheen'. People used to call her raisin girl and stuff... =S

Silly 7 year olds have the best insults. -.-
My name is Daniel.

youre my favorite
(Dec. 26, 2008  6:47 PM)KoD Wrote: My name is Daniel.

That's one of my fave names. Smile

What happens if I call you Dan or Danny? You like those names or not? o.0
(Dec. 27, 2008  12:08 AM)Pikachao Wrote:

What happens if I call you Dan or Danny? You like those names or not? o.0

oh pikachao, you're so good at making unimportant posts
I am Mark. I like my name.

I like when babies/little children say my name.. lol.
(Dec. 27, 2008  6:08 AM)Mankster Wrote: I am Mark. I like my name.

AHHHHHHHHH HOLY carp

AndrewAndrewAndrewAndrewAndrewAndrew
(Dec. 27, 2008  6:08 AM)Mankster Wrote: I like when babies/little children say my name.. lol.

Why?

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:
My name's English version - Joanna. I really hate my name's Russian version, but everyone tell me that my name is cool =(